Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A7793588-98F3-47BB-B07A-464584B0C04B.png
Not sure if this has been mentioned as these threads go so quickly lol noticed jac Jossa doing an ad for fairy.. if she proves more popular and higher engagement than hinchy I wonder if she could over throw her to add another crown to her collection lol it would be a change from seeing the chief pot soaking overpaid fairy rebel of Maldon Mannor’s mug being plastered in every cleaning aisle I walk into -crosses fingers & toes- haha

Reactions: 20
I don’t think anything I’ve said isn’t kind (well unless you mean to Hinch!).

I just wanted to know why someone was angry at my post! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh it was meant to be a joke, I’m sorry 🤣🤣 it’s so hard to convey sarcasm online sometimes. that or I’m just drunk and not actually funny...it’s Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor kid is literally busting outta his pjs. Fs hinch, how uncomfortable must he be in them. You really are a ball bag
I dont get why she insists on dressing him in such small clothes, just because it say 9-12 months on the label or whatever doesn’t mean it will fit him. When my senior son was born, he weighed 9 pounds and was 22inches long. I’d bought newborn baby grows but he ended up curled up like a banana! So although he was newborn, I bought baby grows, vests 😀 labelled 3 months so they fitted him. It’s totally bizarre.

Reactions: 12
I’m sure it’s the little baby bouncer than Ronnie was in the other week? That looked like he was falling out of it he was that big

My 2 year olds been a wee wideo tonight. He’s normally asleep by 7 but tonight he keeps running through to the toilet saying he needs, he’s been about 4 times. I’ve gave up putting his bottoms on after he goes to the toilet so it’s a pj top and pull up kinda night😂
I just leave a potty in my 2 year olds bedroom..cba running him to the toilet all night 😂 hope that helps xxx Also HOW funny will it be when Hinch reaches this stage?! (Assuming she ever lets him out of #gifted nappies that is)

Reactions: 10
Oh it was meant to be a joke, I’m sorry 🤣🤣 it’s so hard to convey sarcasm online sometimes. that or I’m just drunk and not actually funny...it’s Friday
🤣 nooo I totally get that! It’s Tattle ffs!

me too - and not funny either! 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And maybe it’s time the chair came in from the garage and the ‘lounge crib’ went out to the garage. Who the hell has a ‘lounge crib’?!
It was time for the chair to go back into the living room about 6 months ago, probably more😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think she’s probably been given a talking to by Gleam about her content? Lots of new tips and cleaning vids going up guyzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 5
Why does she filter all of the kids pics so much? A one year old does not need face tuning! She makes him look jaundice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey I’m new here. Really enjoyed the threads. Opened my eyes to a few things! Used to like hinch but once every other post is an ad I lose interest

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey I’m new here. Really enjoyed the threads. Opened my eyes to a few things! Used to like hinch but once every other post is an ad I lose interest
Once you look on this thread, you’ll never look back. Be prepared to spend the majority of your day here😂

Reactions: 19
Why does she filter all of the kids pics so much? A one year old does not need face tuning! She makes him look jaundice!
THIS, I think Ronnie’s pretty cute but when she filters him she makes him look like a little Greek bartender called Stavros from my childhood holidays!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Here she goes again with her mum of the year bullshit about how she wants him to wake up already 🙄

Why lie 🤦🏽‍♀️

i love the peace and quiet when my 1 year old is sleeping at night, can finally catch up on tattle !
Plus if she’s moaning about getting up early and pretend worrying about his sleep pattern why would you say you can’t wait for him to wake up? Surely you’d be saying something like “ thank god he’s asleep” ???

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.