Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flossie Chick

ANNOUNCEMENT
I am having a day of the Gram today as I am going to have a “finger in me drawers day” See you all on a much needed fresh un up Friday
PLEASE come BACK... how am I ever going to get through the day without you? Hope you’re OK hun? DM me yeah? Is it those Hinchers?
FML i look forward to your posts all day, clicking on Tattle and seeing your well thought out posts...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been clicking at the kids all morning they’re still not dressed and their plates are empty? What am I doing wrong? I’m just a normal person guyzzzz
Did you play Disney music over the top? I think that's where you're going wrong. Hope that helps, all the vest babes 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve been clicking at the kids all morning they’re still not dressed and their plates are empty? What am I doing wrong? I’m just a normal person guyzzzz
Try screaming mummmazzz in their face if all else fails spray zoflora 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did you play Disney music over the top? I think that's where you're going wrong. Hope that helps, all the vest babes 😘
No no no no no guyzzzzz I know we are all learning but what you need is some Luther/Micheal Bolton power ballad... (and a dose of Toilet Duck 🦆) #pine those loos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s a collab with SS......I think it’s a meeting with management as so many are saying they are posting very similar Stories.
I also reckon when they were filming with the mics they were practising goggle box and then they didn’t like them and cut them from it which is why she was so upset the other week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
My son is 2, he’s just about the worst sleeper I know of. We’ve paid a fortune in sleep experts and nothing sticks for longer than a few weeks.
I had one of them. He dropped all daytime naps from around 6 - 8mths, and woke every hour for 3.5yrs and was always awake by 5am.
On top of that he was left for the first 2.5yrs of his life suffering badly with asthma. He's nearly 21 now, and back then they said children under 7 couldn't get asthma, so didn't treat it... until we nearly ended up in hospital on a nebuliser, when finally they gave him pumps!
His Dad (now a distant ex) was useless, so i did it all on my own. She wants to try pacing the garden at 2am trying to help your baby breathe, or being up every hour with him screaming, and living in the real world!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s a collab with SS......I think it’s a meeting with management as so many are saying they are posting very similar Stories.
I also reckon when they were filming with the mics they were practising goggle box and then they didn’t like them and cut them from it which is why she was so upset the other week.
Oooh, this is a good shout. SS agreed to sideline her hence the not trusting people.
Even if this is a complete fabrication, in my mind, it’s true! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched the whole soak / rinse / dishwasher debate and bleeping hell. You can tell they argue all the time. Also, I really hope she didn’t just use that in her dishwasher just for that one dish, we all know how much water Hinch likes to waste 😣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just watched the whole soak / rinse / dishwasher debate and bleeping hell. You can tell they argue all the time. Also, I really hope she didn’t just use that in her dishwasher just for that one dish, we all know how much water Hinch likes to waste 😣
She didn’t wash it in the dishwasher at all. There was an hour between those stories. Even the economy wash on mine takes 90 minutes. The 30 minute is a rinse only, and there’s no way that would get that dish clean.
No steam when she opened the door either and it takes an age to cool down.
Total fraudulent bollocks. AGAIN 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The minute you message her with something she doesn't want to hear it's an instant block, she can't take criticism at all.. the queen Hinch is always right.

Reactions: 24
Guys, I’ve been up since 7.00am, we’ve orrll hadddd breakfassssssttttttt (toast served on plates I bought about 20 years ago in British Homes stores guysssss I just love them). Put a whosssssh on (my dream team is Sainsbury’s non bio and Yellow comfort guyyyysssssss. Hope that helps. Hope you all have. A. Lovely. Day. (I’m crinkling my nose and smiling to show I’m cute)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Guys, I’ve been up since 7.00am, we’ve orrll hadddd breakfassssssttttttt (toast served on plates I bought about 20 years ago in British Homes stores guysssss I just love them). Put a whosssssh on (my dream team is Sainsbury’s non bio and Yellow comfort guyyyysssssss. Hope that helps. Hope you all have. A. Lovely. Day. (I’m crinkling my nose and smiling to show I’m cute)
Can you please put a ridiculous filter on and then film yourself putting your make up on?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you please put a ridiculous filter on and then film yourself putting your make up on?
i will I’ve clawed my neck to bits so just waiting for the sudocrem to soak in then I’ll film me putting me really expensive Rimmel and Barry M jobbys on my face. Might be an hour or so. I hope that’s ok Dipsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i will I’ve clawed my neck to bits so just waiting for the sudocrem to soak in then I’ll film me putting me really expensive Rimmel and Barry M jobbys on my face. Might be an hour or so. I hope that’s ok Dipsy.
Oooh brilliant, I'll check back after a couple of hours ignoring my kid while I wipe over a clean surface and wank all the taps in the house. Might go on a dust hunt as well if I have time. All the vest!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also may I add for someone that just loves animals and A proud p&g ambassador (As well as other products she uses) why don’t they send them all off to the testing facilities to see what really goes on to get her dream team combinations And that fuxking febreeze!
Now that I’d be interested in. Ooo she’s annoyed me today
I have messaged her a few times animal testing :( got blocked

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Thought she was having a day off to spend quality time with the baby and instead she’s following people on insta 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This morning I announced to my children that I'm having a day off from motherhood today and won't be cooking, cleaning or taking care of them. They laughed at me and asked, "What's for breakfast?". Maybe I needed to click my fingers or film it on my phone for it to work? I'm still learning guuuyyyys.
I've reported you to the NSPCC you need more tutorials please report to Grey Towers where a very nice lady will help you adjust your outlook on life

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.