Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her half sister who she shows sometimes is Abi’s mum. Samantha.
I do think it’s disgusting how she turns on the anxiety switch for herself when she has a step sister (dads side) who really does have mental health issues.
The fact that Freda bans them all from talking, just shows what a fucked up (sorry Pepsi) family they are and why she is the way she is
🚓 🚨(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've reported you to the NSPCC you need more tutorials please report to Grey Towers where a very nice lady will help you adjust your outlook on life
My children are so wild today you might have been better off reporting to the RSPCA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My children are so wild today you might have been better off reporting to the RSPCA 🤣
Noted. If I can help in anyway please DM. I have 4 x wire haired dachshunds who make feral sound like something to strive for. I also have unlimited access to brandy and wine (don't ask) send up a flare if needed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How can she be having a ‘day off’ the gram and not even posting yet still doing my nut in

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had one of them. He dropped all daytime naps from around 6 - 8mths, and woke every hour for 3.5yrs and was always awake by 5am.
On top of that he was left for the first 2.5yrs of his life suffering badly with asthma. He's nearly 21 now, and back then they said children under 7 couldn't get asthma, so didn't treat it... until we nearly ended up in hospital on a nebuliser, when finally they gave him pumps!
His Dad (now a distant ex) was useless, so i did it all on my own. She wants to try pacing the garden at 2am trying to help your baby breathe, or being up every hour with him screaming, and living in the real world!
I’m frankly amazed she gets up with him at all. I would have assumed that Vestlife does it. You sound like an absolute hero 💕

Reactions: 2
Grinch and SS both away from the Gram today, ladies you don't need to announce it, are they gearing up for an exciting collab announcement? Bloody hope not.
Sadly, think it's just a matter of time 'til this happens.

Let's hope they name whatever the collaboration is......Two Cheeks of the Same Arse! 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I was so traumatised by last nights dishwasher "sketch" that I felt the need to email P&G to ask if leaving food on the dishes would damage the dishwasher components in any way? I also mentioned what a cringeworthy, staged shambles the Mrs Hinch story was and that it was totally unbelievable that a cycle for a full wash was so short and there was no steam coming off the dishes when they opened the washer. I mentioned that this type of staged false advertising by her did them no favours. I look forward to their reply, if I get one :)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Guysss I just clicked my fingers and my duvet slithered across the floor and onto my bed? Thinking about calling an exorcist. ATV xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
her half sister who she shows sometimes is Abi’s mum. Samantha.
I do think it’s disgusting how she turns on the anxiety switch for herself when she has a step sister (dads side) who really does have mental health issues.
The fact that Freda bans them all from talking, just shows what a fucked up (sorry Pepsi) family they are and why she is the way she is
I get it now 😁

Reactions: 1
I like watching Jenna, fellow Glaswegian 😊
She was the first instagrammer I saw using a Minkeh … way before Hinch !!
Hinch copied a load of ideas from Jenna, she even sent Jenna a free book, Jenna never even mentions her 🤣 it’s hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Noted. If I can help in anyway please DM. I have 4 x wire haired dachshunds who make feral sound like something to strive for. I also have unlimited access to brandy and wine (don't ask) send up a flare if needed.
OT but I bloody love daschunds! 😍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.