Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's making them tit nachos again. The recipe that she made up because nobody has every made nachos before. Bless cooky little Soph from a little village.
And those nachos will be soft and floppy by the time she puts them in the oven! Who uses sweet chilli sauce for nachos ffs??? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Her editing is so bad with the timing over the clicks, couldn't stop laughing at how much of a mess it was with the nanchos

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has a full on eating disorder and if that's true about Jamie being so nasty to fat people no wonder. Clearly had issues before and he's probably made it worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Watch it be shown tomorrow or Friday
this is one of the many things that annoy me, she shows something like Ronnie using the cutlery, does a swipe up for it or tells people where to get it from, all her sheep go out and buy it, making grinch some pennies, then the item is never seen of or mentioned again. Why can't they see she is taking the piss out of them

Reactions: 21
Where baby Ronslow's high class sensory board? All that effort for a day on the gram...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her editing is so bad with the timing over the clicks, couldn't stop laughing at how much of a mess it was with the nanchos
I just came to say the same thing. I was actually laughing out loud at the delay after each click 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wish my followers went up as quick as hers 😂 been on 1,300 for about 5 months .. I must say my content is 1,000,000,000 times more exciting that hers!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hadn't ever seen her make these nachos before and thought you guys might be exaggerating the ingredients / amounts etc...

I am sorry for ever doubting you all! I shall do my pennance.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well at the rate Vestboy is buying bots she will have her 3.5mil tomorrow

stats.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Sorry to burst everyone excitement with the smeg kettle and toaster 😂, but I have been following her since she had just under 3,000 followers and she had the kettle back then before she was even known, her and Jamie brought it, i am sure I read that
Sorry but you’re wrong!

When asa cracked down on the rules and she had to tag everything that was gifted, nearly everything in her kitchen was, including the kettle and toaster.

Any long timers wanna back me up on this one 😊

Reactions: 19
Does anyone just get so annoyed when she writes ron instead of ronnie 😂😂, I have a nephew called ronnie and if I started calling him ron think my sister would probably disown me lol. Maybe I'm weird, I'm just learning guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When’s Soph gonna realise that no amount of blackout blinds/sleeping spray is gonna make Ronnie have a lie in? Babies do not need lie ins Soph (neither do you, you don’t work!)
if you were that tired you would have a nap whilst he is having one! God knows I did most of my ‘napping’ when mine did ( still love a nap 😴) I certainly didn’t use that time cleaning plus she’s got her husband at home let him get up with Ronnie? you know take it in turn seeing as neither of you go to work 🤷‍♀️ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.