Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave mine sausage mash, gravey granules, cheese and potato pie, my kids are 24, 15, 13 and are here to tell the tale that their mummy gave them salt, and processed foods too, shock horror 😱 burn me at the stake 😂😂
Can’t believe you fed your kids that 😲 you’re going straight to hell! I’ll save you a seat 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's not what I thought I could see 🤦‍♀️,thought I was looking for something circular! My bad.
That little circular thing she showed is the magnet that opens the lock from the outside. You place it on the external part of the door and it pulls the magnetic part inside down which releases the door (I sound like QVC shopping channel here lol) That huge ugly plastic thing is inside and it's definitely not on those cupboards. She can not keep up with her own lies.

Reactions: 13
I can’t work out if this account is taking the piss or not 😂 She seems pretty serious til the filters and manky shower grout? And the food in the waste bin 🤮
I actually think its a teenager doing this on her parents house. I, genuinely think the girl needs proper help. It's just not normal. Really feel sorry for her

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Can anyone remember when she did the beggy mood board of things she basically wanted gifted lmaoooooo just remembered it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sirely if hes been crawling sooner the locks would've been on sooner. She cannot stand not being number 1 of everything. Embarrassed her own son has only just started to crawl saying he orefers to stand etc. Just say hes late crawling! My first crawled at 7 months, my second 13 months! Its no big deal! But shes so jealous of SS she has to be on top

Reactions: 17
I wish someone would add up all the bots she has or is good with numbers to do an estimate. I still count on my fingers so I’m no good 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck me just watched stories. So now she is showing rooms that she has already cleaned 😂😂😂😂 what a muppet. I am feeling a bit jel of her today just working through her little hinch list and washing a mat and step. I have a list as long my arm to work through for work 😂😂😂 although my boss has said that I can have a glass of wine if I am only doing admin (love my boss) plus I become more intelligent once I have a glass of wine so my reports will be outstanding 😂😂😂😂 but she is seriously scraping the barrel for content now. I saw some of the comments people had left on her grid post and they are very worrying. I can honestly see some sort of Netflix documentary coming out on these loopers!! bleeping scary. Reap what you sow Hinch!!! Plenty have warned you on here!!
Just to be clear, my laughing emoji was for the first part of your message ;) not the end.
Wonder what they'd call that documentary? Come on Tattlers, let's have your suggestions! :giggle:

Is this something that happens??😱😂
It happened once I think last year, but they clearly didn't go far enough. I know many "top influencers" (aka mostly beggars and fools) complained about their follower number reducing.
Poor things (or fings if you're Soph or Beggybecky)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Excuse my ignorance guyzzz, I'm just learning. Is this a bot? There are so many of them in her followers. Loved the user name 😜
Screenshot_20200610-180036_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1. Why is EVERYTHING Ronnie's favourite?

2. Stop feeding your child so much salt

3. Why does she always write "Enjoy handsomesss"?? Does she expect Ronnie to slide into her DMs? "yeh I will fanks mummaz xxx"
I literally hate when she writes ‘enjoy darling’ shut the duck up you absolute ork

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Guyyyyyzzzzzzz

I fell asleep funny and hurt my neck.
Nothing to with Binch I just wanted to share my pain.

btw. I see Sophie Rose has been spying on the tattles again! Any cures for a dodgy neck soph? No doll I suppose since yours is made of brass you won’t have!

ps if it helps give you content my tiles need done with the tile pen. Whip yours out love.
🤔🤷🏻‍♀️😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's making them tit nachos again. The recipe that she made up because nobody has every made nachos before. Bless cooky little Soph from a little village.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why put locks on cupboards when you can just get a bang gate for the kitchen? Maybe use the one that didn’t fit the stairs........also why do you never see what Ronnie has for dinner? They never eat at the table as 3 like a normal family.......I can’t wait for him to get older and don’t even get me started on washing just 2items

Reactions: 12
Sorry to burst everyone excitement with the smeg kettle and toaster 😂, but I have been following her since she had just under 3,000 followers and she had the kettle back then before she was even known, her and Jamie brought it, i am sure I read that
What! wait!! she told the truth...... well that was back in Oct 2018 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does have Cutlery for him though guyyysss he has it last week he loved it she loved it she did a story about how great it was and where from and then it was never seen again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish someone would add up all the bots she has or is good with numbers to do an estimate. I still count on my fingers so I’m no good 🤣
I reckon she might have between 1 and 1.5 million real followers, although it may not even be that high! When she approached Gleam she didn't have that many really - it was the following few months when she very quickly grew to 1 million.
Definitely going to start that campaign to get Instagram to clear out BOTs on a monthly basis. :giggle: Wonder how many signatures I could get?:unsure:

Excuse my ignorance guyzzz, I'm just learning. Is this a bot? There are so many of them in her followers. Loved the user name 😜View attachment 150864
Please let it be another spoof account :LOL:

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.