Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went through that person she tagged for the lovely meal she made Ronnie. I can’t find it anywhere 🤷‍♀️ Was looking to see if it’s low salt stock etc. She should be mentioning that and the cutting of sausages safely. Can anyone else see it? Can see where she gets her idea for star and heart shaped cucumber and fruit 🙄
No I mentioned above. I’ve never found one single meal on any of the accounts she tags 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well dammit! An account I follow and really love just did the thing with the pipe insulation in the curtain folds AND TAGGED THE GRINCH!!!

So do I:

A) Unfollow
B) Ignore this and assume it’s a one-off but die a little inside
C) Message them and send a link to the 176 Tattle Threads

🤷‍♀️
Send the link, send the link, send the link, send the link ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she brings out a weaning bookthem surely all these 'recipes' she tags people have inspired her can sue her for ripping off their content?
Why can't she go back to cleaning and lay off the food crap? I raised 3 kids 20 years ago - how did I manage it without IG weaning 'experts' like our Soph to guide me? So sick of it today. That lady she tagged has not got sausage and mash on her page - and why would she? It's not rocket science.

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand how they can sit around in the house all day. At all. I’m usually in the gym six days a week, 25k steps a day. My partner is a PT. I made him do lockdown in his own house away from me because I knew he would drive me up the wall being home all day every day with me trying to work 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the account name ? 🤣
Seems it is just a young girl copying Mrs Hinch 🤷🏼‍♀️ I still don’t know If she’s taking the piss or not cos it would be hilarious if she was 😂 I might do that! Literally every story she does, I do my own wanky version of it 😂

She’s going as Miss Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How come she hardly leaves the house because of 'anxiety' but she's no problems going to Brussels for her I think PG meetings?

Reactions: 18
Inspo for what? Bangers and mash? Am I missing something? It’s just bangers and mash? How do you get inspired for such a basic meal... she really can’t think of her own stuff can she

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is this crazy trend of cutting fruit and veg into shapes? Clicked onto the account Grinch tagged and they have done it on pretty much every meal.

My son is 18 months and I never had the time to faff about making insta worthy meals, it was more a "get food done asap as he is screaming for his lunch". What was I doing wrong lol?!

Reactions: 17
“Would I lie to you?” Oh Jesus this woman is taking the bleeping piss with her song choice. Proper subliminal messaging her Hinch barmy army. She’s about to stick the boot in good and proper with something here 🙈🍆 ✊🏼💦

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does every single insta yummy mummy have those bleeping plates, and not just one, a whole collection?? And they are like £15-20 each!!

Reactions: 8
She has little side tables full of tit all over her house. Why?! And them plastic vines she puts everywhere thinking they look the dogs bollocks. Hate to break it to ya hon, they don’t! They look exactly what they are. Cheap and plastic. Ooh bit like you! Have the afternoon off babes. Treat yourself
I love a bit of greenery around the place, however all my plants are real and lovingly nurtured, no tacky plastic crap for me!

Reactions: 12
Why does she use elbow grease so much? It's a degreaser. I use it if I've spilt oil or fat. But she uses it constantly. Maybe I need to use it more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ergh her house actually is so cluttered. She just has so much stuff, I hate stuff. Everytime she buys some tat on eBay, she always starts her haul off with ‘i don’t know where I’m going to put this guyz, but I just loved it’

WHY THE duck DID YOU BUY IT THEN?! Way too much disposable income for someone who happily shuffles round her funeral parlour all day, doing nothing.
None of it has any meaning either. It’s all just there for the sake of it! When I walk around my house I think “oh we got that when we were in Mexico” or “aw that came from that day out to the Christmas market when it pissed down”. It all has memories. Nothing in her place has sentimental value

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I swear to God I’m gonna have to bleeping send her this page. It states VERY clearly no sausages, no stock, no gravy.
My child has gravy, stock and sausages, Jesus. You may aswell hang me out to dry for the shame 😂😂😂

You cant avoid salt in food, everything has salt. You just need to be cautious of it when they are under one and find low salt alternatives.
The only thing children cant have under 1 is whole nuts and honey ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That slowed down food/smile of the golden child every day is creepy as duck. (And that’s a slur on her, not him)
She speeds up the crawling to make it look like he's better than he is at it, and slows down his smiles to make them look better. She just can't help herself can she!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.