Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh....we should feel privileged that we influence her content so much!

So today we have had an appearance from Keith, some actual cleaning with the minky and showing those magnet safety locks on her cleaning cupboards. All the things that have been mentioned on here in the last couple of days !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What is this crazy trend of cutting fruit and veg into shapes? Clicked onto the account Grinch tagged and they have done it on pretty much every meal.

My son is 18 months and I never had the time to faff about making insta worthy meals, it was more a "get food done asap as he is screaming for his lunch". What was I doing wrong lol?!
Not forgetting the food wastage!!!

Reactions: 5
Ok so I can’t be the only mother on here who’s kids get a sandwich or beans on toast for dinner right?!?! And then the big meal for the evening meal? I don’t think I’ve ever cooked sausage and mash at 12am in my LIFE

Pm not am 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Nope! Sandwich or beans on toast here. Sometimes il treat them to an omelette at lunch time 😂
Then main meal for tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 150683Not been on here much recently, going through a relationship breakdown, because my life is never bleeping simple and frankly grinch's stories are SO boring. But ive just seen this, please tell me thats not all she had in the washing machine?
It's ok hun, she washes them on 30. All the vest!

Sorry to hear you're having a crappy time, hope you know that all us Tattle bastards are always here for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Would I lie to you baby? Would I lie to you? 🎶
Yes Sophie, you would. Because your life is built on a foundation of lies with a big stinking dollop of bullshit on top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Only just catching up today. Noticed that yet again we see Ronnie chewing on some broccoli but not any of his actual main meal. We are then showed a cleared plate. Yeah. Ok.
Jamie gets given the rest, only if he's on his Vest behaviour though. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn't even clean she just sprays and wipes, the silicone around her patio door was scruffy, she dont need elbow grease and a minkeH she needs bleach and a toothbrush... surely a clean queen would know that.....thick witch.

It really is like a game of ping-pong now isn't it? Tattle criticises, Grinch hits back. Rinse and repeat. It must be such a negative way to live life, not doing anything for yourself but asking how high when Tattle tells you to jump!
I reckon she's got a page in her list book for everything Tattle mentions:

Kief the lief ☑
Cupboard locks ☑
Fred Vest ☑
Etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seen as we influence her so much please can we request some really daft tit for our own amusment? Or song requests?

Baby Shark please Zoph - its my little boy's fave.

X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It really is like a game of ping-pong now isn't it? Tattle criticises, Grinch hits back. Rinse and repeat. It must be such a negative way to live life, not doing anything for yourself but asking how high when Tattle tells you to jump!
100% this. She's pathetic and I actually think she enjoys playing games with tattle and trolls us all the time. Hinch knows how much the death crap, frills on wheels, gypsy carriage annoys us, but she made sure today it was in full view to wind us up. It doesnt matter to her that its dangerous, she'd rather ignore us cos hinch knows best. The more we out her, the more she does it. She is hideous and just awful and needs professional help, quick sharp! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I know she dries indoors anyway but it’s so strange she only catches up with her washing on a rainy day is she busy having BBQs when the suns shining 😂

• Haha
The lunch thing is annoying me so much now. I wonder if he can eat if he's not being filmed?
And the placing everything so precisely on that stupid bamboo plate thing? My kids are in their 20s. They all survived there dinner being dumped in a normal bowl/plate and all mixed together.
And if her and Jamie are home all day why aren't they all just eating together? It's all for a weaning book - just in time for Christmas.
If someone gave me a weaning book for Christmas, well let's just say it would be the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: 3
I used to be a bit of a Hinch bot but I’ve seen the light more so now thanks to Tattle.
She is grinding my gears. Tbh she’s always bugged me a bit anyway. But I didn’t realise how fake she was!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well I'm glad we had that tour of the upstairs. I love how each room has it's own theme and shows such design skills and taste......
But seriously though, how dull, how totally void of anything, it makes me want to seek out anything grey in my place and burn it. She doesn't inspire me at all.
Her house and decor is just like her - soulless.

Reactions: 15
So why did she show her millions of followers Ronnie emptying the cleaning cloths from the kitchen cupboards the other day like she was proud of him, only to show one cupboard with safety locks on today? She shouldn’t have shared that story in case her followers think it’s ok for babies to go into cupboards and play with the cloths ‘cloffs’ - I agree with others on here who have highlighted that sausages are a choking hazard. Yes they are and it’s because of the skin. Even as an adult I’m wary, my poor Nanna choked so badly once that it put her right off sausages. She used to remove the skin from that day on.

Reactions: 8
She reminds me of Gothel, Rapunzels mum. Especially when she sings that song “mother knows best, take it from your mumsy” 🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Crying at the fact she needed recipe inspo for sausages, a mashed potato and two pieces of broccoli. INSPIRED.

I made a lovely dish for lunch! It’s called cheese on toast! Found it in a Jamie Oliver recipe book! Hope this helps xxx Hope you guys are all okay xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.