Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lunch thing is annoying me so much now. I wonder if he can eat if he's not being filmed?
And the placing everything so precisely on that stupid bamboo plate thing? My kids are in their 20s. They all survived there dinner being dumped in a normal bowl/plate and all mixed together.
And if her and Jamie are home all day why aren't they all just eating together? It's all for a weaning book - just in time for Christmas.

Reactions: 23
Ok so I can’t be the only mother on here who’s kids get a sandwich or beans on toast for dinner right?!?! And then the big meal for the evening meal? I don’t think I’ve ever cooked sausage and mash at 12am in my LIFE

Pm not am 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Dairylea sandwich here 🤷‍♀️ 😆 then a cooked meal this evening to eat as a family.

Reactions: 20
Why are his lunches so much? Can’t he have bangers and mash for dinner with you all around the table? Watch when his older and wants a phone or gets a phone and has it whilst eating dinner and she moans at him
Stacey is so much lore family orientated, poor Ronnie is never in the garden enjoying himself he is just shoved under that tent

Reactions: 16
Does he ever eat normal potatoes I swear it’s always sweet ones

I know every child is different but 2 sausages a whole potato mushrooms and broccoli and a pudding is quite a lot for a 1 year old, if he threw some like most bubbas do yes but she shows he eats it all.i have that much for dinner and I’m 30! And not a small eater

Also I have never made sausage mash and mushrooms onions yes that’s a meal never mushrooms that’s quite a strange concoction

It weren’t even real mash it’s the inside of a jacket

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she gives a tit to be honest she’s given him juice in a bottle since about 4 months.
My sons had water and milk that’s it
He’s not a big food lover yet tbh so I’m kinda baffled to see what Ronnie is allegedly eating

Reactions: 2
Does he ever eat normal potatoes I swear it’s always sweet ones

I know every child is different but 2 sausages a whole potato mushrooms and broccoli and a pudding is quite a lot for a 1 year old, if he threw some like most bubbas do yes but she shows he eats it all.i have that much for dinner and I’m 30! And not a small eater

Also I have never made sausage mash and mushrooms onions yes that’s a meal never mushrooms that’s quite a strange concoction

It weren’t even real mash it’s the inside of a jacket
Same with onions not mushrooms but she probably hasn’t got any so made it up she’s just learning guysssss she’s only 30 😆 😂 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I'm glad we had that tour of the upstairs. I love how each room has it's own theme and shows such design skills and taste......
But seriously though, how dull, how totally void of anything, it makes me want to seek out anything grey in my place and burn it. She doesn't inspire me at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I HATE THE bleeping crappy MUSIC THAT SHE PUTS OVER EVERYTHING
I don’t understand the lion king song today tbh,if you actually watch the film n listen to the words it’s about 2 lions going off n making babies together falling in love,not the love for a child. Tarzan you’ll be in my heart fits better if she really needs to put a song over it

Same with onions not mushrooms but she probably hasn’t got any so made it up she’s just learning guysssss she’s only 30 😆 😂 😆
Silly me, me being 30 too I should just be learning too yes? I’m off shopping now must remember no onions mushrooms instead

She got onions in that veg box she had delivered Andean some in her crate when she checked the dates of veg 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry if this had been said. But sausages are a choking hazard when cut up like that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why is she always bleating on about being up at 5/5.30am? My husband gets up at 4.30am to go to work till sometimes 7-8pm then at weekends he can’t just sit around doing nothing so he finds things to do whether it be gardening or DIY, I was telling him about vest not working & Hinch cleaning he said they sound like a pair of lazy tossers 😂
My husband said the exact same 😂 he can’t just sit still, it’s really annoying sometimes as I just wanna sit down and he’s got me up cleaning the gutters and windows and footing ladders.

imagine them two in The Grey Tower doing actual hard work! Cleaning a pissing windowsill does not count

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Story time for you ...
Back in November I was in Selfridges with my then 7mo.
We’d had a lovely day with my friend and by the time we had finished it was late afternoon so I decided to wait for my husband to finish work nearby so we could all travel back to Hertfordshire together.
I had 2% battery so i called him and said we’ll wait for you in the food hall just incase my battery died.
SO we’re sat along the benches/tables that are against the windows looking out onto the street. Baby was asleep in his pram and i was twiddling my thumbs. An Arab lady came and sat two seats down from me and started talking to me in Arabic (i often get mistaken) i politely told her i did not speak the language and turned around. She then comes over and starts talking to me in English and spots my baby in the pram ... she started shouting in her language at the baby waking him up .. by now I’m feeling a bit uneasy. Anyway she went back and sat in her seat and started eating her food. By now about 10mins have passed and baby is awake (thanks to her) so i took him out the pram to sit on my lap and look out the window to wait for his dad. This bleeping woman has come over to me again and she said ‘let me hold your baby’ i said ‘oh no i don’t think so’ there was a bit of back and fourth and she would not drop it. She started yanking his arms trying to get him off me saying ‘GIVE ME THE BABY’ She kept kissing his hands and i was trying to pull away from her. In the end she screamed at me again something in Arabic and walked off.
I was gobsmacked i could not believe what had just happened. Im a gobby tit but i was sooooo taken aback i was speechless. People were starring but no one helped me. I quickly shoved the babY back in the pram and managed to call my husband in tears before my battery died. Luckily he wasn’t far!
One of the scariest experiences of my life.

Basically what I’m trying to say is there are bleeping nutters out there. I am a nobody and someone literally tried taking my baby from my arms. God knows what her motive was. She must have been unstable i really don’t know.
But Soph encourages allllll these STRANGERS to love her baby What would she do if something like that happened to her? If she was out and recognised? These crazies literally think they are her friends and Ronnie’s aunties/uncles.

Sorry that was long but it did have a point! She needs to protect her son and stop encouraging people to believe they are part of his life.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
She writes down what Ronjonsuperstar eats every day with notes, but she never seems to repeat the meals? She always says "oh he loves this guyzzzzz", if he loves your grotty concoctions so much why does he never have things more than once?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I'm glad we had that tour of the upstairs. I love how each room has it's own theme and shows such design skills and taste......
But seriously though, how dull, how totally void of anything, it makes me want to seek out anything grey in my place and burn it. She doesn't inspire me at all.
I love seeing the 50 shades of grey,white walls grey bed grey and white bedding,tacky lights and accessories,how she tells the difference between the 3 rooms I never know.

Aww thanks for showing us spare room take it old mother Hubbard’s pissed off back to her house now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry if this had been said. But sausages are a choking hazard when cut up like that 🤦🏼‍♀️
Phew I thought it was just me. Yes I thought the same when I saw them chucks. Might be soft but if he fails to chew it much then that's going to get stuck 🤦🏻‍♀️ happened to my son before but luckily a few smacks on the back and it came out. Don't wish that fear on anyone

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Story time for you ...
We’d had a lovely day with my friend and by the time we had finished it was late afternoon so I decided to wait for my husband to finish work nearby so we could all travel back to Hertfordshire together.
I had 2% battery so i called him and said we’ll wait for you in the food hall just incase my battery died.
SO we’re sat along the benches/tables that are against the windows looking out onto the street. Baby was asleep in his pram and i was twiddling my thumbs. An Arab lady came and sat two seats down from me and started talking to me in Arabic (i often get mistaken) i politely told her i did not speak the language and turned around. She then comes over and starts talking to me in English and spots my baby in the pram ... she started shouting in her language at the baby waking him up .. by now I’m feeling a bit uneasy. Anyway she went back and sat in her seat and started eating her food. By now about 10mins have passed and baby is awake (thanks to her) so i took him out the pram to sit on my lap and look out the window to wait for his dad. This bleeping woman has come over to me again and she said ‘let me hold your baby’ i said ‘oh no i don’t think so’ there was a bit of back and fourth and she would not drop it. She started yanking his arms trying to get him off me saying ‘GIVE ME THE BABY’ She kept kissing his hands and i was trying to pull away from her. In the end she screamed at me again something in Arabic and walked off.
I was gobsmacked i could not believe what had just happened. Im a gobby tit but i was sooooo taken aback i was speechless. People were starring but no one helped me. I quickly shoved the babY back in the pram and managed to call my husband in tears before my battery died. Luckily he wasn’t far!

Basically what I’m trying to say is there are bleeping nutters out there. I am a nobody and someone literally tried taking my baby from my arms. God knows what her motive was. She must have been unstable i really don’t know.
But Soph encourages allllll these STRANGERS to love her baby What would she do if something like that happened to her? If she was out and recognised? These crazies literally think they are her friends and Ronnie’s aunties/uncles.

Sorry that was long but it did have a point! She needs to protect her son and stop encouraging people to believe they are part of his life.

On holiday once a man tried holding lo hand and pulled her he had heard me calling her by her nickname and she answered him even though we drummed into her don’t talk to strangers but he knew her nickname,she i she blonde and blue eyed we were in Tunisia.it was the scariest time of my life.dread to think what these crazy people will do if they see her and Ronnie out there are nutters your right.maybe that’s why she’s don’t take him to the local prom or park n mum groups she knows what kind of batshit people follow her

I’m sorry you went through that it’s scary glad you and baby are oka

She writes down what Ronjonsuperstar eats every day with notes, but she never seems to repeat the meals? She always says "oh he loves this guyzzzzz", if he loves your grotty concoctions so much why does he never have things more than once?
I thought this like when she says it’s one of his favourites well how can it be if she’s only cooking it for first time then can’t say she’d done it before as we see his lunch near on everyday n evening it’s a pouch or a frozen thing or ham like that story last week showed

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Story time for you ...

What a scary experience, you are so right we dont live in a world where u can trust strangers, so glad social media wasnt round when my children were small. It would terrify me if strangers were using his picture x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Phew I thought it was just me. Yes I thought the same when I saw them chucks. Might be soft but if he fails to chew it much then that's going to get stuck 🤦🏻‍♀️ happened to my son before but luckily a few smacks on the back and it came out. Don't wish that fear on anyone
thats awful, it’s bad enough when your baby gags on a soft piece of food. Her obsessed fans will copy that! Makes me cringe that people will be unaware and could possibly cause their babies to choke 😨

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Gonna call a tattle bingo now!

She will put Ronnieblesshimdontlikecrawlingbutdoescrawl In a BLUE BLAZER just like Peter Rabbit on his “socially distant” birthday party.
Oooh good one. And I think Henry will have a Peter Rabbit neckerchief on 🐇 you know, coz they’re brothers and all 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.