Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On holiday once a man tried holding lo hand and pulled her he had heard me calling her by her nickname and she answered him even though we drummed into her don’t talk to strangers but he knew her nickname,she i she blonde and blue eyed we were in Tunisia.it was the scariest time of my life.dread to think what these crazy people will do if they see her and Ronnie out there are nutters your right.maybe that’s why she’s don’t take him to the local prom or park n mum groups she knows what kind of batshit people follow her

I’m sorry you went through that it’s scary glad you and baby are oka
Thank you!❤

So scary how things can happen so quickly if your don’t pay attention for a second!! Glad your little girl was ok too!

I haven’t been back into London on my own since because I’m actually too scared to take him. Although IF something ever happened like that again i would scream the bloody place down! But i’ve never had to think what would i do in that sort of situation as it had never crossed my mind!!
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was scared to take him out alone. Simple solution STOP POSTING HIM! She should deffo think about what she would do if she was ever approached! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Will the boy ever get to eat a WHITE potato. Like ffs. Give him some variety.

Sausage and mash ia his fave yet i don't think we have ever seen him have sausage and mash...

Reactions: 22
She has little side tables full of tit all over her house. Why?! And them plastic vines she puts everywhere thinking they look the dogs bollocks. Hate to break it to ya hon, they don’t! They look exactly what they are. Cheap and plastic. Ooh bit like you! Have the afternoon off babes. Treat yourself

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why are his lunches so much? Can’t he have bangers and mash for dinner with you all around the table? Watch when his older and wants a phone or gets a phone and has it whilst eating dinner and she moans at him
Stacey is so much lore family orientated, poor Ronnie is never in the garden enjoying himself he is just shoved under that tent
See I absolutely love stacey and just think hinch copies her to try and be more "famous" (the clicking fingers) hinch ain't a scratch on stacey I think shes a natural parent and hinch just dont have a clue... I never see her do anything with ronnie apart from that ONE mess free (of course) painting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Phew I thought it was just me. Yes I thought the same when I saw them chucks. Might be soft but if he fails to chew it much then that's going to get stuck 🤦🏻‍♀️ happened to my son before but luckily a few smacks on the back and it came out. Don't wish that fear on anyone
When my son had sausage for the first time, I skinned them first and basically mushed them cos I was so scared of him choking. I've been told by some that I worry too much but I'd rather put that bit of extra work in and him be safe 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Story time for you ...
Back in November I was in Selfridges with my then 7mo.
We’d had a lovely day with my friend and by the time we had finished it was late afternoon so I decided to wait for my husband to finish work nearby so we could all travel back to Hertfordshire together.
I had 2% battery so i called him and said we’ll wait for you in the food hall just incase my battery died.
SO we’re sat along the benches/tables that are against the windows looking out onto the street. Baby was asleep in his pram and i was twiddling my thumbs. An Arab lady came and sat two seats down from me and started talking to me in Arabic (i often get mistaken) i politely told her i did not speak the language and turned around. She then comes over and starts talking to me in English and spots my baby in the pram ... she started shouting in her language at the baby waking him up .. by now I’m feeling a bit uneasy. Anyway she went back and sat in her seat and started eating her food. By now about 10mins have passed and baby is awake (thanks to her) so i took him out the pram to sit on my lap and look out the window to wait for his dad. This bleeping woman has come over to me again and she said ‘let me hold your baby’ i said ‘oh no i don’t think so’ there was a bit of back and fourth and she would not drop it. She started yanking his arms trying to get him off me saying ‘GIVE ME THE BABY’ She kept kissing his hands and i was trying to pull away from her. In the end she screamed at me again something in Arabic and walked off.
I was gobsmacked i could not believe what had just happened. Im a gobby tit but i was sooooo taken aback i was speechless. People were starring but no one helped me. I quickly shoved the babY back in the pram and managed to call my husband in tears before my battery died. Luckily he wasn’t far!
One of the scariest experiences of my life.

Basically what I’m trying to say is there are bleeping nutters out there. I am a nobody and someone literally tried taking my baby from my arms. God knows what her motive was. She must have been unstable i really don’t know.
But Soph encourages allllll these STRANGERS to love her baby What would she do if something like that happened to her? If she was out and recognised? These crazies literally think they are her friends and Ronnie’s aunties/uncles.

Sorry that was long but it did have a point! She needs to protect her son and stop encouraging people to believe they are part of his life.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk 😂
That just gave me shivers down my spine!!
im glad you and baby got away unharmed!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you!❤

So scary how things can happen so quickly if your don’t pay attention for a second!! Glad your little girl was ok too!

I haven’t been back into London on my own since because I’m actually too scared to take him. Although IF something ever happened like that again i would scream the bloody place down! But i’ve never had to think what would i do in that sort of situation as it had never crossed my mind!!
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was scared to take him out alone. Simple solution STOP POSTING HIM! She should deffo think about what she would do if she was ever approached! 🤷🏽‍♀️
Actually got chills reading your story as I know how’s it could of changed instantly.yes she knows now only I call her her name and she answers no one but us especially in busy places,I never let go of her hand now ever.. o I’m sorry :( that’s horrible to hear you never go to London now alone it is the psychological affects more than the event. If I ever went through it again I’d be different but that day I literally just picked her up n walked away shock I think as I just squeezed her n didn’t let her out my sight rest of holiday.

She may have been but she won’t say that as she knows she has fucked up, I certainly wouldn’t want 3 million plus strangers knowing the ins and outs of my home my layout my routine and my child.i don’t like people even knowing my home now and im a nobody. Even big celebrities shield their child’s faces a lot or don’t show much

Ss for example I know what her children look like and her inside lounge bedroom and kitchen but couldn’t tell you where she’s lives or her routine

Hinch as buggered up and not saying anyone deserves the feeling I had or yourself but if she’s does it is she aided it

Will the boy ever get to eat a WHITE potato. Like ffs. Give him some variety.

Sausage and mash ia his fave yet i don't think we have ever seen him have sausage and mash...
I said that don’t think iv ever seen a normal potato given to him, it will be now no doubt tomorrow look everyone he loves these

I think as much as the variety and fancy meals are all good, just give him some alpha bites fish fingers and beans he’d love it no doubt

Reactions: 8
Looks like shes been on here and seen us Tattle bastards taking the piss out of the veg first then raw meat method, sausage was in before the veg today “guyzzzzzzz Im just learning” duck off with that old chestnut its boring now, just admit you're a moron!!

I think it is a very young girls account...see contents of her drawers 😖
What is the account name😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's definitely going on a meltdown today. It's been building up all week. I think Jamie had a hissy over dog cakegate, probably been slagging us all off left, right and centre and has told her not to put him on her stories hence why he's been MIA. With him not filtering her stuff we have since had ebaygate and she has latched on to Ronnie for comfort much more than usual since cakegate because Jamie has the hump. Today is the day it all gets on top of her going by today's stories. Massive meltdown, Jamie steps in, she comes off insta for a day and all is well again.

Reactions: 9
When’s Soph gonna realise that no amount of blackout blinds/sleeping spray is gonna make Ronnie have a lie in? Babies do not need lie ins Soph (neither do you, you don’t work!)
My niece is up at 5.30 every morning, my daughter wakes anytime between 6.30 - 7.30. 5.30 to me is still the middle of the night 😂 if she ever wakes before 6 I try & get her back to sleep so I don’t blame her for trying to get him to sleep later 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think it is a very young girls account...see contents of her drawers 😖
I thought it was too, seeing her wardrobe makes me believe she is, having a school tie hanging on the door and very youngish things, poor poor girl copying grotty Zoph

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She literally looks like a deranged psycho..... whhhyyyyyyy?!!!
Jesus christ he looks much bigger than a one year old!! He is obviously natrually chunky so why she keeps feeding him carbs after carb i do not know... and all the salt!!! Why does a baby need so much stock in his lunch 🥴

Reactions: 6
Just watched her this morning video, she looks COMPLETELY different!! And I cringed so bad when she kept saying ALL THE BEST in random parts. What a BORING segment

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.