Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if soph gets the shakes when she has a day off? That's why she has posted the video showing Henry. Also can't forget all the new people she's followed. Someone should take her phone and lock it away. Have a phone/social media cleanse. She would probably go all psycho, raw neck and her hair shooting off in different directions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guysss I just clicked my fingers and my duvet slithered across the floor and onto my bed? Thinking about calling an exorcist. ATV xx
The most worrying part about those vids for me is that Vestlife would have to snatch the duvet off an already made bed and run out of the room with it trailing behind him before he's caught on camera all to create the silly backwards trick. I would pay money to see the actual video.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So did they actually have nachos last night? And she purposely burnt them so she could play the advert afterwards or was eating nachos bullshit too? 🤔

• Haha
Thread suggestion:

“Another day off cause content is thin
Unlike the dog, Henry fat boy slim”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if soph gets the shakes when she has a day off? That's why she has posted the video showing Henry. Also can't forget all the new people she's followed. Someone should take her phone and lock it away. Have a phone/social media cleanse. She would probably go all psycho, raw neck and her hair shooting off in different directions.
That's why this will forever be the funniest page in her book. Don't come at me, Tattlers, I didn't buy it. 🙈

20200611_231045.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Jamie used to have long hair and in a pony tail.....I’m talking 16yrs ago, looks like he also has had his nose done as it was a lot bumpier and bigger.......proper gambler and bully so when people bully her or Ronnie he should remember he was a bully

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Jamie used to have long hair and in a pony tail.....I’m talking 16yrs ago, looks like he also has had his nose done as it was a lot bumpier and bigger.......proper gambler and bully so when people bully her or Ronnie he should remember he was a bully
150% had his nose done probably convinced Soph to pay for it!

Reactions: 7
Soph just followed this insta account... I call bingo if we see this containment area for Ronnie in a few days 😂
“Keeps all messy play contained” - more like, this will keep Ronronjonlonglegslovessausageslop contained whilst I nip outside for a fag

• Haha
  • Sad
I don’t think it’s a collab with SS......I think it’s a meeting with management as so many are saying they are posting very similar Stories.
I also reckon when they were filming with the mics they were practising goggle box and then they didn’t like them and cut them from it which is why she was so upset the other week.
Could you imagine being kicked from gogglebox 😆 to be honest nobody would of understood her and her handsommmezzzzz man tufts blesssim mummaszzzz.

Ron has 2 walkers if she wants to contain him she could just plonk him in one of those and forget about him until his stages photo sessions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could you imagine being kicked from gogglebox 😆 to be honest nobody would of understood her and her handsommmezzzzz man tufts blesssim mummaszzzz.

Ron has 2 walkers if she wants to contain him she could just plonk him in one of those and forget about him until his stages photo sessions.
He doesn’t have many interactive toys or allowed in the walker as prob bash her walls but gates would make so much scence

Reactions: 5
When my son had sausage for the first time, I skinned them first and basically mushed them cos I was so scared of him choking. I've been told by some that I worry too much but I'd rather put that bit of extra work in and him be safe 🤷‍♀️
You can never worry too much about choking 💕
bleeping hell

she looks worse than a dodgy waxwork in Great Yarmouth
Oh my, that was one bad place 😅🤣🤣

I hope we've given Soph a good laugh today
You are amongst friends,can I ask if he hurt you or someone close to you? I mean emotionally to clarify.

See to be fair, I’d rather have seen Hinch and Vestonio on gogglebox than some of the barrel scrapers they have on!

imagine the amount of entertainment we’d get from watching them trying to be funny and witty and natural! I would’ve sat there with a bottle of Gin and examined every single millisecond! 😅😉😅😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So did they actually have nachos last night? And she purposely burnt them so she could play the advert afterwards or was eating nachos bullshit too? 🤔
Yes as pathetic as she is i actually think she made nachos to then purposely show off the dish that needed cleaning! Funny how the advert had to come on after. It must suck to be her, constantly planning everything . she gets money but she wont get this time back with her child. Whats more important.

Omg I remember seeing that spaghetti pasta threaded through small hot dogs?🤢🤮was it a benefits Britain programme and was based near Essex a few years back.... *(Not knocking people on benefits I have had family & friends on benefits at various times throughout life, just saying that's the programme I saw it on) ✌🏼
OMG I had to google that

Never watched the programme

Apparently it is a thing - yum

hotdogs.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Well we saw vestlife washing up the pyrex jug so my bets on Spag hoops :)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.