Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW seeing so many people with those new bath toys it’s all over my Instagram 😳
You bet hinch is rubbing her hands together. How many items has she tried to influence to buy today? . That was a good day at market with the bathly Rodney lol
She’s a modern day Del Boy of course she is 🤪

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Probably been mentioned somewhere already but does anyone else wonder why she buys such cheap fast fashion from ebay? She’s got millions of followers and is probably loaded, and the crappy £7 jumpsuit looks like it would disintegrate on the first wash. It beggars belief. I suppose it’s good she’s not shallowly flaunting designer gear but come on, at least buy some half decent clothes and stop encouraging the masses to buy things probably made by children in Bangladesh.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably a bit late to the party🤦🏼‍♀️ But i would go insane if someone used my picture of my kids to advise on eBay public or not I would get rid of my Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️ If they have screen shot it imagen how many weirdos have knocks me sick putting her kid out like that
102643761_3333300003355521_8339815464156698913_n.jpg

She is lying folks, she's in it for the £££, she doesn't want to upset Ebay

see Ebays policy on unauthorised usage of pictures

What should I do if my image or text is being used by another member?

When you create listings you give eBay and it's members permission, through our user agreement, to use your images and product details. Your content may be added to the eBay product catalogue and may be used by other sellers in their eBay listings.

You may contact the member and ask them to remove your image or text from their listing if it is not part of the eBay product catalogue.

Can I use images that I copied from other websites in my listing or product page?

No, you can't use images copied from other websites or internet searches in your listing or product page, unless the owner of the image has given you permission. For example, it may be considered copyright infringement if you copy and paste an image from a manufacturer's website, unless you have permission.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I’m gonna day a thing about the dettol spray. Don’t spray onto painted surfaces. I’ve sprayed a door handle and it discoloured they paint made it yellow. I wouldn’t spray a kitchen if it’s a painted one, might be ok for a wrapped one? I know I also sprayed a windowsill and it stripped all the paint off, I use the stuff and like it on glass and toilet seat, but my door handles I spray the cloth and the light switches I’m sure she sprays it again wouldn’t spray it directly with electrical but also again paintwork

Sorry just my tuppence worth I’ll duck off now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 149870
She is lying folks, she's in it for the £££, she doesn't want to upset Ebay

see Ebays policy on unauthorised usage of pictures

What should I do if my image or text is being used by another member?

When you create listings you give eBay and it's members permission, through our user agreement, to use your images and product details. Your content may be added to the eBay product catalogue and may be used by other sellers in their eBay listings.

You may contact the member and ask them to remove your image or text from their listing if it is not part of the eBay product catalogue.

Can I use images that I copied from other websites in my listing or product page?

No, you can't use images copied from other websites or internet searches in your listing or product page, unless the owner of the image has given you permission. For example, it may be considered copyright infringement if you copy and paste an image from a manufacturer's website, unless you have permission.
Interesting that the photos are used on the product so soon after she promotes it. The eBay sellers must be keeping a close eye on her page 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You ok @hairymop2020 you seem awfully angry at what people are saying , hows about popping back on Instagram and crawling up hinchs arse I think you belong there better than here luv

Sorry about the grammar I was trying to type it fast lol , still learning guyzzzz 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder why she doesn’t use the stuff on her mirrors that her dad sent her.
At the time it was the best stuff since sliced bread I’m damned if I can remember the name of it now

Reactions: 5
Wonder why she doesn’t use the stuff on her mirrors that her dad sent her.
At the time it was the best stuff since sliced bread I’m damned if I can remember the name of it now
Something for cars,the audi came free with it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t understand why she buys cheap clothes they must fall apart or the material is awful...I would be annoyed if they used an image of me and my child to advertise but her calling them out for adding an extra few pounds on isn’t the end of the world.....people are just trying to make a living It’s only a few pounds more...her last two stories on the price raise are so passive aggressive and rude

Reactions: 3
She was putting angry faces on people quotes, think shes gone now tho

Yep looks like she's pissed off back over to the other side . Byeeeee hunzzzzz lol
Probably screen shorting everything and sending it to Grinch begging for a reply to her Dm to be thanked and made her best friend for saving her from the big bad tattlers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one needs that many cloths or cleaning products, most of the cleaning stuff does the same thing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.