Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
64 tomorrow 😳. I share my birthday with Prince Phillip and Liz Hurley, I like to think I’m a little bit more Liz than Phil 😀 Unfortunately, this lockdown has made me less tolerant, mainly because I’m bored and my usual activities that would get me out and about are curtailed.
I’m only 24 but I love seeing how all of us from different walks of life can all relate and have a very similar mind set! Goes to show how many people are brainwashed in today’s society!! Happy birthday for tomorrow !!x

Someone send her a recipe for a cheese sandwich and see if she makes it 🤣
I think she’s allergic to bread😂

Reactions: 19
What happened to the humidifier she bought? Said she’d let us know what it was like guuuuys but my guess is it’s just an ornament in RonRon’s room because she hasn’t a clue how to use it 😂
2BFE0A00-FF17-4799-B436-BB4DE5B9D918.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I absolutely love to see Grinchy walk backwards with Ronnies food😂
Plonk the fancy bamboo plate as far back on the worktop as possible, fill it up, get your phone angle right in one hand, pick up plate with other hand, walk backwards two spaces, so it looks good for the gram. Then chuck it infront of the child. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I absolutely love to see Grinchy walk backwards with Ronnies food😂
Plonk the fancy bamboo plate as far back on the worktop as possible, fill it up, get your phone angle right in one hand, pick up plate with other hand, walk backwards two spaces, so it looks good for the gram. Then chuck it infront of the child. 😂
Imagine the drama if she lost her footing lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she use chicken stock in Ronnie's lunch? It's so salty. If she wanted to thin out the cream sauce she could just have used some of the pasta water to loosen it up.
Almost as bad as the soy sauce she was pouring into his lunch a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: 11
FFS!! this isn’t even about being clean and tidy any more. She’s lost the plot
The mirror story done me today. “I got this 2 years ago and I just love it”. She is literally walking around her house taking pics of random tit for content. If any of us done that we’d get laughed at. But because she is a disease, sorry “influencer”, people lap it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am a bit obsessed with comparing the SS daily stories to the Hinch ones. More and more SS is having wholesome family fun with her boys and her partner. Whilst Hinch peddles out the same old boring lonely crap. We see the odd glimpse of ronniealonnniedingdongtuftttsomes propped up or crawling now but never him playing with his parents? Never him OUTSIDE playing.
She’s so selective about what she shares. She’s missing a trick - she’s supposed to be about cleaning and she could have been letting Ronnie get mucky and then showing the best ways to get stains out of clothing etc. Not just watching the poor child being foie graised.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am a bit obsessed with comparing the SS daily stories to the Hinch ones. More and more SS is having wholesome family fun with her boys and her partner. Whilst Hinch peddles out the same old boring lonely crap. We see the odd glimpse of ronniealonnniedingdongtuftttsomes propped up or crawling now but never him playing with his parents? Never him OUTSIDE playing.
She’s so selective about what she shares. She’s missing a trick - she’s supposed to be about cleaning and she could have been letting Ronnie get mucky and then showing the best ways to get stains out of clothing etc. Not just watching the poor child being foie graised.
Have a word! That would mean she actually has to interact with it more than 5mins a day for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been on a walk with Henry this morning and another this afternoon?
WHO IS SHE?! This is not the same woman who hasn’t left the house in 11 weeks 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well that's tomorrows content sorted for her 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she so feking borrrrrrrrrrrrring 😴😴😴😴😴😴 , she really getting on my tits today with her boring bull crap. Sorry guyzzzz I just had to get that off my chest I'll go crawl under my rock again now and just observe .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is because she actually doesn’t know the first thing about cleaning. Yeah she prattles on about all these cleaning products but the truth is her house is sterile, so you only ever see her clean already clean stuff. Her thing is just to drown everything out with Zoflora or a wax melt. She hasn’t got the first clue about real cleaning. Can bet she bins any vests after the kids had an explosive tit, no soaking for her! She isn’t a cleaner, she isn’t a decent mum and is far from a respectable human being. She is cheap trash who had more money than brain cells.

I fully expect a “many of you guys message me asking how I get stains out of Ronnies clothes” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.