Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she use chicken stock in Ronnie's lunch? It's so salty. If she wanted to thin out the cream sauce she could just have used some of the pasta water to loosen it up.
Almost as bad as the soy sauce she was pouring into his lunch a couple of weeks ago.
It’s something that bothers me. Not addressing salt content or show she uses the lower salt versions. I also noticed some meals she uses recipes of those with much older children.

Reactions: 6
How much stuff is she ordering to forget that she's ordered things?! Another kick to the people that are struggling living day to day at the moment and she's ordering that much tat that she can't remember what's coming.
And ordering stuff she doesn't know what to with so clearing doesn't need.
Hanging Veg sacks.Wow.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t you actually just be sick of her tit really though. All of it like, the same boring tripe day in and day out. The lies, the tat, the manky lunches, the grey everything and Henry’s meat and two veg. Really just fed up of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have a word! That would mean she actually has to interact with it more than 5mins a day for the gram!
I’ll suggest it to her. We are pals you know? 😂

That is because she actually doesn’t know the first thing about cleaning. Yeah she prattles on about all these cleaning products but the truth is her house is sterile, so you only ever see her clean already clean stuff. Her thing is just to drown everything out with Zoflora or a wax melt. She hasn’t got the first clue about real cleaning. Can bet she bins any vests after the kids had an explosive tit, no soaking for her! She isn’t a cleaner, she isn’t a decent mum and is far from a respectable human being. She is cheap trash who had more money than brain cells.

I fully expect a “many of you guys message me asking how I get stains out of Ronnies clothes” 🙄🙄
Do I get a bingo if she does 😂😂.
She’s been very poorly managed. I could come up with better content for her. Hinch get in touch again - you know my DM name 😉 ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely cant remember the last time she actually "cleaned."
Its always clicky videos or showing products and telling us what she did 🤷

Reactions: 12
She’s always ordered tit for the sake of it her life, marriage, sex life is lacking so much she fills the void with shopping and wasting money.

She put a post in the diy group years ago asking what to do with something she purchased as didn’t know what to do with them.

What made her leave total jobs and be a“hairdresser” again. She started her home account like a lonely bored house wife whilst Jamie was still off working flirting with his office assistants no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally got to put my tuppence worth on a thread, you guyzzzzz move so fast!
She is wrecking my fecking head this week, seeing that poor little lads face being used in an ad disgusts me. You let it happen you dozy wagon....
That jumpsuit is vile, she is bleeding loaded but insists on trying to influence her sheep into buying it, (worked) then the price hikes up

Also I've been getting the Look Fantastic delivery for years now, please dont tell me they are paying her to get people to sign up, I obviously dont believe "The Kids" told her about it, they havent forgiven her for the half bottles of fabric softener she gifted them from her Narnia!:)

Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she just say she's going round to ma barker's! It's funny that she hasn't mentioned going to see them since last Monday but no doubt she's been round flat out and using pre recorded content. It's no big deal coz we are allowed to sit in other people's gardens so why not just say 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she just say she's going round to ma barker's! It's funny that she hasn't mentioned going to see them since last Monday but no doubt she's been round flat out and using pre recorded content. It's no big deal coz we are allowed to sit in other people's gardens so why not just say 🤷‍♀️
It’s the same with going shopping she’s trying so hard to be little Miss goody two shoes since bbqgate she doesn’t even know how to start posting things again even stuff we’re allowed to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s been on a walk with Henry this morning and another this afternoon?
WHO IS SHE?! This is not the same woman who hasn’t left the house in 11 weeks 😒
Except when she went on lots of lovely family walks in the 48 hours she was off Instagam :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 149675

To be fair (and I hate to defend the witch lol), anti-racism work is beautiful because it doesn't require a person to be free from racism. Anti-racism work is being committed to weeding out those racist ideas and behaviours and removing them no matter where you find them, even if that's within one's own self. Racism is often so deeply rooted that we can have racist ways without even realising it. It's just all we've known. I am a white woman and my husband is black and yet even me at 40 years old still find myself thinking and saying things that are not acceptable. An example, I accuse my husband of running on black man's time as he is always late. This has been a joke between us for a while but looking deeply into it, what am I really saying? This is a racist statement that says all black people are poor timekeepers or unreliable.

Whatever the age someone begins the work, it's needed and I genuinely hope her work is sincere and not just an Insta show for likes and approval.

Now, let me go and wash my hands and mouth out and get back to being a true Tattle bastard 🤣
I reacted to this with a ❤ but I feel I need to give a 😂 for your last paragraph. You have also answered the mystery of your gender. I always thought maybe there was a chance you were a hinch hating, photo editing bloke. Ah well, luv ye still the same Tom 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WOW seeing so many people with those new bath toys it’s all over my Instagram 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s something that bothers me. Not addressing salt content or show she uses the lower salt versions. I also noticed some meals she uses recipes of those with much older children.
I was actually going to message her and say they tell you very specifically no stock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably a bit late to the party🤦🏼‍♀️ But i would go insane if someone used my picture of my kids to advise on eBay public or not I would get rid of my Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️ If they have screen shot it imagen how many pedos have knocks me sick putting her kid out like that

Reactions: 13
Oooh The penny has dropped a bit for me today. I’ve always understood the Mrs hinch ltd thing, copyrighting things the name is linked with, we’ve seen a few changes she made on companies house , I don’t know how she’s would get around a pic on eBay without a watermark of sort etc.
‘she’ Is a business I get it, an entity.
Oh boy has she played a goodun. I was piping up the other wk about Sophie hinchliffe is like the presenter of Mrs hinch ltd. only she’s not , or that’s what she wants us all to believe ‘ I’m just learning guyssss’ bullshit. Under her own birth name Does it say ‘personal blog’ far far from a personal blog is her page.

Reactions: 2
Probably a bit late to the party🤦🏼‍♀️ But i would go insane if someone used my picture of my kids to advise on eBay public or not I would get rid of my Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️ If they have screen shot it imagen how many weirdos have knocks me sick putting her kid out like that
If it was my child I would be going crazy. Ste surely has their address as orders from them!!! I would return all my tit clothing I ordered and not give up until that photo was down but then it would scare me not to keep sharing so much of my child and bs more careful

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.