Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reacted to this with a ❤ but I feel I need to give a 😂 for your last paragraph. You have also answered the mystery of your gender. I always thought maybe there was a chance you were a hinch hating, photo editing bloke. Ah well, luv ye still the same Tom 😘
Well, you'll often hear my husband saying, "For duck's sake, you're like a bloke" so perhaps my inner man comes out to play here too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’ve been gone ages on their “walk”. Having their tea at Ma Barkers?? 🤔🤭🤫
She’s probably doing a mid week Aunt Bessie roast for them all, with the packet cheese sauce. Freda makes the best roast dinners EVER! 😂 Bernard Matthews Turkey roll is the meat 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Probably screen shorting everything and sending it to Grinch begging for a reply to her Dm to be thanked and made her best friend for saving her from the big bad tattlers 🤣
Pmsl and all she will get is a block from her queen .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s probably doing a mid week Aunt Bessie roast for them all, with the packet cheese sauce. Freda makes the best roast dinners EVER! 😂 Bernard Matthews Turkey roll is the meat 😂
Or they could be having Ma Barkers famous toad in the hole, loves a bit sausage does our Ma🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t understand why she buys cheap clothes they must fall apart or the material is awful...I would be annoyed if they used an image of me and my child to advertise but her calling them out for adding an extra few pounds on isn’t the end of the world.....people are just trying to make a living It’s only a few pounds more...her last two stories on the price raise are so passive aggressive and rude
I think why she buys anything cheap, is because it sells by the container load. It’s lockdown anyway nothing much open tbf, If she was to post up Chanel, Gucci, you know whatever high end brand well you’re only tapping into a certain market and certain type of ppl and if your purpose is to sell baby yeah then well I doubt you will influence many. She’s all about the 89p elbow grease.
It’s a bit like a £300 bag £200 purse but only can afford a tenner in the purse lol. That makes no sense to me, I’d always preferred the thought of having £500 in a £10 purse 👛

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m seriously so bored of her tit now ! I unfollowed her a few weeks ago ! I still have a look every few days to see what she’s up too especially if you lot have mentioned something ! And also why the duck has she bought more vegetable bag things ? Where’s she gonna hang them !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m seriously so bored of her tit now ! I unfollowed her a few weeks ago ! I still have a look every few days to see what she’s up too especially if you lot have mentioned something ! And also why the duck has she bought more vegetable bag things ? Where’s she gonna hang them !
I do not understand the purchasing of things but having no idea where you’re going to put them. What’s the point. Just spending for the sake of it.

Reactions: 8
I think why she buys anything cheap, is because it sells by the container load. It’s lockdown anyway nothing much open tbf, If she was to post up Chanel, Gucci, you know whatever high end brand well you’re only tapping into a certain market and certain type of ppl and if your purpose is to sell baby yeah then well I doubt you will influence many. She’s all about the 89p elbow grease.
It’s a bit like a £300 bag £200 purse but only can afford a tenner in the purse lol. That makes no sense to me, I’d always preferred the thought of having £500 in a £10 purse 👛
I have a £400 purse but NEVER carry money😂😂 my purse is always destined to me empty really I just like to treat myself haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just been blocked 😂😂😂😂 out of the blue, I haven’t commented on anything or liked anything 😂😂😂 I sent her a few wee links last week about BLM cos she cares so much and asked her guyyyyyzzzz for them but I was very courteous with sending them 😂

Maybe she saw who I’ve started following the past few days... who is prawn purse? 😂
Good job I have a back up insta! ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting that the photos are used on the product so soon after she promotes it. The eBay sellers must be keeping a close eye on her page 👀
Maybe she’s the actual eBay seller... or Onslow.... just a thought

Reactions: 8
I have a £400 purse but NEVER carry money😂😂 my purse is always destined to me empty really I just like to treat myself haha
I once had a £400 purse when I was younger. Well, actually it was the East London Sunday market version of it. It was meant to say Gucci but I think it actually said Goose Cheese 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a palliative nurse and I don’t think I’ve ever cried so much after shifts than the last three months. I wanted to quit about six weeks in, I had a major wobble, and it’s never happened before.
I feel you. It’s horrific. Worse after nights because that 3am glaze hits and I go all to pot. Much love, we’ll all get there 💚💚💚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I once had a £400 purse when I was younger. Well, actually it was the East London Sunday market version of it. It was meant to say Gucci but I think it actually said Goose Cheese 🤣
There was a shop in our local shopping street that proudly announced on its sign that it stocked ‘Visachi’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The mirror story done me today. “I got this 2 years ago and I just love it”. She is literally walking around her house taking pics of random tit for content. If any of us done that we’d get laughed at. But because she is a disease, sorry “influencer”, people lap it up!
I’m sure if Hinch shat on a cracker her fellow Hinchers would be there shitting on their own crackers trying to create the same

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.