Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. She has definitely gone to Ma Barkers. She should be open about it and say they're sitting in the garden BUT they won't be outside will they? If Essex is like where I am, its gone cold and grey.

2. She definitely doesn't buy cheap tat for herself as you can see from her dolled up appearance and house. Majority of her target audience are on low incomes so those cheap clothes would be in their price range. Ethics aside, there's nothing wrong with Ebay or Primarni if that's what you can afford (don't go re-mortgaging your house for a Chanel bag). BUT it annoys me that Hinch acts like she shops on Ebay in reality. When she was in Brussels, she was wearing an LV belt. Again, nothing wrong with it BUT just don't act like you shop low-end when you clearly don't.

3. She has reached her 3.4 million 'followers' by cleaning her house. When was the last time we saw that Minky? (That sounds wrong 🤣 ) When was the last time she did a proper video of her cleaning her house or a room? Great you polished your furniture with Mr Sheen, who would have thought?! If she wants to steer her account towards being a mum now, then she is going to have to do more than show what Ronnie's ate for lunch. She should be giving tips to first time mums, advice and even ask for suggestions on struggles she is having (not like she has any with her husband sat in front of the TV all day).

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Unique avenue mini... a gifted hat on her new grid post? They’ve used photos of Ron on their insta.. wonder if she gave permission for those😉

5BD20B8E-26AA-41D6-99E9-9A6189651AE8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
If a complete stranger used my sons photo to sell clothing I think it would be time to delete social media! WTAF is wrong with this woman. Clueless
An ad just came on my instagram for kids sunglasses and had a picture of rex from Stacey's instagram 😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m gonna day a thing about the dettol spray. Don’t spray onto painted surfaces. I’ve sprayed a door handle and it discoloured they paint made it yellow. I wouldn’t spray a kitchen if it’s a painted one, might be ok for a wrapped one? I know I also sprayed a windowsill and it stripped all the paint off, I use the stuff and like it on glass and toilet seat, but my door handles I spray the cloth and the light switches I’m sure she sprays it again wouldn’t spray it directly with electrical but also again paintwork

Sorry just my tuppence worth I’ll duck off now lol
oh my god (face palm)
I’ve been idly wondering for the last few weeks why the back of the front door has been turning a shade of yellow. It’s because The Husband has been spraying the door handle with dettol in the evenings!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
More chemicals filling her house.

Descaling your kettle with toxic chemicals?
Behave, wack some pure lemon juice in it, leave it for 10 mins and jobs a good'un.

She has to promote every aspect of her life that's for sale, she's that desperate for money. 😴

Reactions: 4
I went to BnM today and i remember when I was a keen hincher I'd buy so many cleaning products, all would do the same thing pretty much - clean a dirty surface 🤣. I did go to down the cleaning aisle as I'm running low on a couple of bits BUT I don't know what possessed me back then why I would buy so much?! So pointless and a waste of money! I'm so glad I've seen through her and her sales ploy.
SAME! I’ve sorted my kitchen cleaning cupboard and I now have 4 products which I know work well, each doing a different thing (metal, surface, glass, stubborn stains).

• Heart
I once had a £400 purse when I was younger. Well, actually it was the East London Sunday market version of it. It was meant to say Gucci but I think it actually said Goose Cheese 🤣
My purse was a ‘push present’ after I had my son. I had a planned section though so I hope it still entitles me to a push present😂😂 I love the purse, it was a great purchase from my partner at the time but it pretty much just comes with me to work and to do a food shop because it’s a rare occasion that I go out these days😂

• Haha
She will be back later with a guys we went for a walk and popped to socially distant visit my mum it was lovely guyssssssss bla bla bla

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She will be back later with a guys we went for a walk and popped to socially distant visit my mum it was lovely guyssssssss bla bla bla
Pretending that she would allow Ronnie to sit in a pram/car seat or crawl around her mums garden in the evening when it’s getting chilly🙈

Reactions: 1
What car is this then? Doesn’t seen to be the Audi or the Range Rover on the Grid post of Rodders
5C618B14-EE09-4B5A-9CD6-0DCC0A8F4621.png

Reactions: 1
Doesn't she has to say the things in the photo are gifted? This woman is such a free loader!!! :mad:

• Angry
Pretending that she would allow Ronnie to sit in a pram/car seat or crawl around her mums garden in the evening when it’s getting chilly🙈
And she deffo didn’t have toad in the hole at mums 😉 they honestly spent the whole time outside 😂

I rather my child have to go around naked than only be in gifted clothes and then photos stolen for other people’s Instagram accounts!!!

Reactions: 2
And she deffo didn’t have toad in the hole at mums 😉 they honestly spent the whole time outside 😂

I rather my child have to go around naked than only be in gifted clothes and then photos stolen for other people’s Instagram accounts!!!
I’m the same - to be fair I cringe and die inside when people try and buy my son clothes as I’m such a plain Jane and all his clothes are plain. God help me when he decides he wants a top with a car on it or something😂 I couldn’t cope with being gifted clothes for my son haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.