Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really, really dont understand why everyday all she posts about is ronnie. 24/7. Every. Single. Post. No one gives a tit what he eats for lunch, no one wants to see him, no one is interested in seeing a sped up video of him crawl accross the floor. You are supposed to be a cleaning account? Your stories are 20% cleaning 80% your child. Bit of a con to be honest to all the ‘hinchers’ that follow you for cleaning tips etc. You arent a parenting account, so give it up. You claim that you are ‘frustrated’ that an ebay seller is using a photo of ronnie to promote, yet you post 10+ photos of him everyday, publicly? And what about all the random people that follow you that have multiple photos of ronnie on there pages? You need to WAKE UP and realise you need to stop posting your son on social media. Your content is beyond dry and no one gives a tit watching him eat his lunch. Every day the same stuff. You are his mother so act like it and protect that boy

I messaged her exactly this and she blocked me 😂 I have another account though but she needed telling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been slowly purging my friends lists of the 'bUt AlL lIvEs MaTtEr' brigade and today I find this on my news feed! Looks like I will be culling a few more today!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They look like they came from a garage.They'd go straight in the bin if my partner gave me those.😠
My ex husband bought me a plant from a garage for valentines one year because like his live it would last longer than flowers 🤢🤢 ex for a reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if he was married before Zophs mum, but he has another 2 daughters and they have families themselves

Apparently, allegedly, Freda - Norman Bates - Barker tried to buy one of the said daughter's son off her as she wanted a boy eek

There is absolutely no mention of these daughters so she must hate them

and allegedly Sam is a half-sister as well

Jealous bint
My god it's like something that should be on the Jeremy Kyle show if it was still running

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I've been slowly purging my friends lists of the 'bUt AlL lIvEs MaTtEr' brigade and today I find this on my news feed! Looks like I will be culling a few more today!
I’ve been purging the all lives matter brigade as well & the ‘what white privilege’ brigade. Boils my blood

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A lettuce hem gives an attractive edge finish to your stretch fabric projects. ... The edge looks a little like the crinkly edge of lettuce. Traditionally this hemming technique is done on a serger but it can be easily and quickly sewn on your regular machine with a simple zig-zag stitch (copied from Google)
Thanks Zoph 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m lost today. Did she delete some stories about the cupboard doors. I was reading something maybe was pages back today now, about the cupboard and the magnet thing? I can’t find who was mentioning the magnets earlier lol 😂sorrryyy I’m high on viakal ( screen and tap ) and anti mould spray (Tiles and bath) that have collided whilst I hunched 🧽 my bathroom haha
The other week she put magnetic locks in her cleaning cupboard but yesterday when she showed it they were gone. The video has gone from her page now but not from Tattle 😉

Reactions: 12
"please send me other recipes you'd like me to try"

Why? It's not like we can buy the food etc at the end so why do we care if Zoph recommends it? Weirdo.
So she can add it to her weaning book - she'll happily let others do the thinking and planning.

Reactions: 4
Hinch’s selling ability is amazing, anything she shows the Hinchers go mad for!

I’m tempted to vajazzle a dog turd and gift it to her from my newly set up small business and see how much I can rake in. Edit - no real business but I’m sure if I had a logo Hinch would be in!

Why don’t her army realise that she is nothing more than a saleswoman? She doesn’t have a Shark vacuum because they are the best, she has one because she is paid to. And that applies to everything. In 30 years time Instagram will have died and Hinch will probably be on QVC flogging her tat to her followers.

She doesn’t even review things properly, just says “oh this is great, i love it” job done! Years ago I just to review products voluntarily (no payment but I kept the items after) before they went on sale and it involved a lot of work. I had to actually use the product enough to give it an honest review and then write pages of information including negatives as well as positives. If only it was as easy as waving something in the air and declaring I couldn’t live without it!

Reactions: 16
The other week she put magnetic locks in her cleaning cupboard but yesterday when she showed it they were gone. The video has gone from her page now but not from Tattle 😉

View attachment 149781
You made me rewatch all that again lol Shame on you Tommmy!. I’m sure there was something I’ve seen on her stories today This morn though with the magnet thing? The smeg was yesterday. I dunno Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.