Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how do we think she's going to celebrate the big upcoming 3.5 mil?

"OMG 3.5 MILLION BOTS FOLLOWERS GUYS! I just can't believe it's happening to little old me guyz in my little village with the moon and also a lake that leads to somewhere. I'm crying, I just love it. Here's a pic of Henry in my fave field with 3.5 mil cakes that just turned up. Hope that makes sense guyz."

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do people need a follow an account dedicated to one stupid bastard toy anyway? I swear to god people follow some utter shite accounts. What kind of updates are they expecting to see? More naked kids? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
MINGING bint! :sick::sick::sick::poop:
She must be SO worried about Covid-19 - I wash every bloody thing that enters this house (even the husband when he comes in from work lol - nah, he washes himself. But I won't let him give me a hello kiss until he's washed his face!)!
I can't be the only person who washes new clothes and bedding before they're worn/used? You don't know WHO has touched them! Makes me shudder! :eek::eek::eek:
Nope, I wash all new clothes/towels/bedding etc. 😊 I put plenty of washing powder, but just give them a quick 15 minute wash and short dry in the tumble dryer, I wouldn't feel right, especially in this climate, to wear something or use a towel/tea towel without washing it. 😱 I don't wash my groceries, but I open packages, bin the rubbish then wash my hands well. I do the usual thing of disinfecting worktops and tables with diluted Zoflora or Fabulosa (I spray and leave for 5 mins, then wipe down), as well as remote controls, light switches, door knobs/handles and my phone. My cleaning got out of hand at first, my hands were bleeding, cracked and red raw (heightened by the fact my boyfriend is a nurse in a care home) and my anxiety went through the roof, so I've learned to keep clean but not go overboard if it's not needed, but each to their own.

Reactions: 7
What!!! Ronrabbitronronron is still napping in that fecking Moses Basket!!! Unbelievable!! What the hell is wrong with these people, that boy is on the move. Why does no-one close to her say anything. It's an accident waiting to happen! How can they both be so
stupid!!!!! 😡😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm finding her a right cocky twit at the moment. She is such a manipulating witch as one minute she feeling all anxious and then dog cake happened and now she is flogging these bath toys!! And all look at me with that gretel filter tit this morning and then posing in her cheap outfit!!! THIS WOMAN DOES NOT SUFFER FROM ANXIETY!! MANIPULATIVE SKANK.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I must be awful because nothing gets washed when it comes into this house for the first time 😂 from vegetables to baby clothes I just take it as is. Touch wood I’ve been ok for life and everyone else is ok so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is unrecognisable here.Sure these have been shared before but here goes,the shy,angst ridden wallflower that is hinch
There’s countless pictures of her over the years caked in make up. Full contour, liner lips, blended eye shadow, lashes. Give it a bleeping rest with “Little old me from the village doesn’t know how to make ups lol just learning guyz”
Like this
Why does she act like she knows nothing about make up? ‘Guyzzzz, I just hope this works for me teehee I don’t know anything about make up but I’m just trying 🤭 We’re all learning. ATB x’

Has she taken a look at herself in the mirror? One quick look at her Instagram and you can see her face is plastered in make up, fake lashes included, all the bleeping time. All her make up collection is the best of the best. High end this and high end that but then she wants to act like she doesn’t know anything about make up to try and be ReLaTaBle. She’s a fake, make up plastered Essex girl through and through. YOU KNOW ABOUT MAKE UP. YOU KNOW HOW TO USE MAKE UP. YOU LIKE HIGH END MAKE UP. Stop bleeping pretending 🙄
I suppose she was just learning here guyzzz
Flashback to happier times with Trace
Screenshot_20200608-180427_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When i put stuff in a basket to go upstairs its usually crap lying around the house that kids have brought down, not a bloody hinch haul of crap. Also when she poses she looks like she going to start dancing to night fever 🕺
Exactly this ! It isn’t everything you bought for yourself in the week and then carried upstairs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You lot need to slow the duck down!
I’ve got a sweat on trying to catch up on this thread and the last thread! 😅

Anyway Ive just had this ad pop up when I went to look on our Sophs stories and I genuinely thought it was a pic of her and vestboy that she’s posted 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just going to check in occasionally this is just a baby/slate fat dog slim thread now and much as I like babies they are of no interests to me on a gossip forum as I won't even think of commenting on someone's parenting or their baby as i have zippo experience. Then I have 4 dogs but no way do I want to engage with discussions about Henry. So thats my entertainment from the Hinch thread gone for ever. I'm really sad hopefully she will duck up big time soon and we can get back to the original thread content. Meanwhile its very poor pickings. All the best everyone.
In a bizzle 👋
All the vest

Reactions: 1
It’s so obvious she’s buying followers, your embarrassing yourself soph it isn’t normal!! Did she do a swipe up to that £18 bath toy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a C*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if it’s been said already (sorry haven’t read all the post yet. But, I run my own company and I’ve had a lot of issues with gleam. Anyway... so regarding the bath toy. These are manufactured in China for £4 here’s proof. We buy all our stock from Ali express and I’ve been having a chat with the factory in China. The bathly company is a bit of a cheat. It’s just a little family run business who’s found the product on Ali express and is selling it for triple the price. Bathly do not own any copyright to the product. I’ve commented on their Page on Instagram and they deleted my comment. I brought one to test it 3 weeks ago and it never arrived. Thankfully PayPal has refunded me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I know mentioned pages ago,but dates on veg?

This is why there’s so much waste the packet said date so throw it.i put in veg drawer and throw away when it’s looking too far gone.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.