Mrs Hinch #174 Ronnie’s crawling, Soph’s safety is appalling, get a stair-gate or he be falling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This wafer biscuit of a woman is so silly. Her house is a dangerous obstacle Course with accidents waiting to happen. She buys all this unnecessary tit for aesthetics.. what more can she bloody possibly need to buy? What the duck more do you need flinch? Why does she clean things that are already clean ? Running out of content. The Only way she will get paid that’s why!! Ronnie will injure himself and she’ll be posting a snap of the A&E waiting room with no explanation, disappear For days then come back crying On the gram on video saying the vase fell on RonnieS head anS how guilty And awful as a mother She feels knowing she allowed it to happen and how it could of been avoidable... bla bla and the rest of it. Then we’ll get a whole highlight on insta called ‘baby proofing’ and ‘showing’ mothers how to keep the house safe for kids like mothers aint been doing it for donkeys. Cry me a bleeping Thames!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys,

I have a confession. A big one. I didn’t mean to do it but I’m only human and I make mistakes guys. I didn’t really give it a thought, I just done it and now I think I’ll regret it but please don’t hate me.

Guys.....

I bought the seersucker bedding from Matalan. It’s back in stock and I know it’s bad but it’s just so pretty and white and crisp and I love it but she’s got it and now people will think I’m a hincher but really I’m just a fat lazy cow who doesn’t want to iron her bedding.

Please forgive me!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Same here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I took my son to Florida for his 2nd birthday. Yes he kicked off because he didn’t want to wear his seat belt, yes he climbed all over his seat, yes he had us walking up and down the isles so he could go for a walk, he also fought his sleep and didn’t sleep until we were 10 minutes from landing but he also sat nicely and ate snacks, watched a couple episodes of Netflix, drew pictures, played with the fantastic cabin crew as well as chatting away to people beside us.

Moral of the story is here, she has the money and time to make amazing memories with her family, go do it. No parent ever will say they had the perfect flight with their young children😂
My spawn of Satan threw a massive wobbly on a plane when he was 2. We were just taking off and he wriggled out the seat and ran around the plane. I was losing my tit trying to get him. The air crew god love them managed to get a hold of him for me. We had just left the runway and into the air at this point. My whole family were on that flight and they all looked out the fuckin window pretending that this wasn’t happening 😂😂😂😂. Once in the air the amount of families that were having a laugh with with us and sharing their tales was great. Fast forward 14 years and my son was at the aisle seat with a screaming baby in the middle. Karma. I had wine and put my noise cancelling earphones in 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She needs to post something! It’s been 3 hours since she treated us to breakfast with Vestlife! I’m bored! Come on Hinch, dance for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stacey S did a cock and balls thing with a banana this morning. What is wrong with these people?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Stacey S did a cock and balls thing with a banana this morning. What is wrong with these people?
And then gave it to her kid, filming it thinking she was hilarious! I go through stages of liking her and then she does something like that. I don’t think getting involved with Hinch was the best move she could have made

She's showing that she or someone she knows is on here. People were mentioning that Jamie was nowhere to be seen and that she hadn't talked about him and all of a sudden she's making a big song and dance about having breakfast together and talking. You're not the first person to have a baby Mrs hinch, nor are you the first person to get married. Just be honest every once in a while, if you're struggling say so and stop pretending everything is perfect. No one had a perfect home and no one has a perfect life. Stop acting like you live in a fairytale. ATV
I get the impression that she loved the wedding and all that entails and liked the idea of having a baby. But real marriage and running around after kids is hard work, sometimes thankless and mundane. Anyone married or in a relationship and has kids etc knows it can be such a struggle whether you have money or not. Maybe her insta platform keeps the fairytale element alive for her cause she can’t deal with the fact that life is sometimes just boring. The point is you have to nurture and work at your relationships and she’s avoiding and neglecting this by living her own fairytale on Instagram.

• Heart
And then gave it to her kid, filming it thinking she was hilarious! I go through stages of liking her and then she does something like that. I don’t think getting involved with Hinch was the best move she could have made
Same here

Reactions: 2
I get the impression that she loved the wedding and all that entails and liked the idea of having a baby. But real marriage and running around after kids is hard work, sometimes thankless and mundane. Anyone married or in a relationship and has kids etc knows it can be such a struggle whether you have money or not. Maybe her insta platform keeps the fairytale element alive for her cause she can’t deal with the fact that life is sometimes just boring. The point is you have to nurture and work at your relationships and she’s avoiding and neglecting this by living her own fairytale on Instagram.
Exactly this!!! She loves the idea, when she can show off and be centre of attention. But now she’s left with the reality of an older husband who thinks he’s a teenager and a baby that is actually needing her to look after it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs to post something! It’s been 3 hours since she treated us to breakfast with Vestlife! I’m bored! Come on Hinch, dance for us!
She's too busy worrying about Ronnie falling. She can't even eat or get dressed or brush her hair remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gleam must be at their wits end having this liability under their name 😂 it’s just constant car crash after car crash with her! You’d duck her off wouldn’t ya. The money can’t be worth it for the aggro she must cause but just existing!
Does each influencer get their own like "manager" cos if not she definitely needs one to control her constant bullshit etc🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Does each influencer get their own like "manager" cos if not she definitely needs one to control her constant bullshit etc🤦‍♀️
I think they must be assigned a “brand manager”. I imagine she has had a few, because after a couple of weeks putting up with her tit they probably want a pay rise or go off sick with stress.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.