Mrs Hinch #174 Ronnie’s crawling, Soph’s safety is appalling, get a stair-gate or he be falling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda sexy???? He is gorgeous 😂 I’d let him destroy me!

Surprised Hinch hasn’t had a 24hr obsession with him. Although he’s quiet handsome. We know she likes her men a bit funny looking
She can piss right off and keep Jamie the vest. He’s more than funny looking....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve tried to find the comment on here that someone posted about the toy company not being legit but can’t find it anymore. What is wrong with them?

Kinda sexy???? He is gorgeous 😂 I’d let him destroy me!

Surprised Hinch hasn’t had a 24hr obsession with him. Although he’s quiet handsome. We know she likes her men a bit funny looking
I only really like him in Jurassic World. I think its the baby dinosaur thing. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Water, lights and an unregistered for safety product looks like a bad accident waiting to happen. Such a wonderful soul promoting it to her beloved hinchers she’s going to come a cropper one day when someone or their child is seriously hurt because of her addiction to selling and money
And the worst part, the bleeping cult STILL won't see her for what she is. "Oh babes, it's tit that the bit of crap from China that you bought off a swipe up caused a spark which caught your Zoflora cupboard and your house went up like a firework, but you can't really blame our Sophie, she's just like us and she's only learning. Would you say the same if your friend who lived next door had said you should buy it? Why can't you just be kind?"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a 30 year old woman playing house everyday. It’s embarrassing to watch. Ronmans is not a bloody toy he’s a real baby. I’m struggling to find the words for her anymore I really am. She hasn’t a clue.

Reactions: 10
Wow! Bet that’s passed all the health and safety tests for kids toys!
Hey, this is a small family run Croydon based business. I'm sure Soph would have checked everything out as thoroughy as she could before posting a link and promoting this to her 3 million followers. It's not like it's an undeclared paid for ad or anything ;););)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve tried to find the comment on here that someone posted about the toy company not being legit but can’t find it anymore. What is wrong with them?
- the company has existed for just over a month
- their return address doesn't exist
- no PayPal/payment security
- it's cheap tat dropshipped from Aliexpress (if it even arrives)
- they've used a fake stock image of a family to represent themselves
- hundreds of fake reviews
- multiple people posting about being scammed
- instantly deleting/blocking any complaints

They also have an affiliate scheme so I suspect this is what she's doing.

Well done Soph 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I only really like him in Jurassic World. I think its the baby dinosaur thing. Haha.
As sexy as he is in that on his motorbike chasing dinosaurs...its him as Andy in Parks and Rec that will always be my fave! Hes kinda chubby and scruffy, goofy yet cute and bloody hilarious! Hubs is well aware Mr Pratt is on my "list" ;)

Anyone got any Bingos for today? I think its time for her to get the Shark out again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey, this is a small family run Croydon based business. I'm sure Soph would have checked everything out as thoroughy as she could before posting a link and promoting this to her 3 million followers. It's not like it's an undeclared paid for ad or anything ;););)
What like she declared all the fire hazards she promoted to her 3 million followers after being called out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
- the company has existed for just over a month
- their return address doesn't exist
- no PayPal/payment security
- it's cheap tat dropshipped from Aliexpress (if it even arrives)
- they've used a fake stock image of a family to represent themselves
- hundreds of fake reviews
- multiple people posting about being scammed
- instantly deleting/blocking any complaints

They also have an affiliate scheme so I suspect this is what she's doing.

Well done Soph 🙄
Gleam must be at their wits end having this liability under their name 😂 it’s just constant car crash after car crash with her! You’d duck her off wouldn’t ya. The money can’t be worth it for the aggro she must cause but just existing!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a 30 year old woman playing house everyday. It’s embarrassing to watch. Ronmans is not a bloody toy he’s a real baby. I’m struggling to find the words for her anymore I really am. She hasn’t a clue.
I reckon she should have got one of those awful reborn dolls. She could play at being a mum and then put it away in a barsket when she got bored. Much better than her carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys,

I have a confession. A big one. I didn’t mean to do it but I’m only human and I make mistakes guys. I didn’t really give it a thought, I just done it and now I think I’ll regret it but please don’t hate me.

Guys.....

I bought the seersucker bedding from Matalan. It’s back in stock and I know it’s bad but it’s just so pretty and white and crisp and I love it but she’s got it and now people will think I’m a hincher but really I’m just a fat lazy cow who doesn’t want to iron her bedding.

Please forgive me!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.