Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven't had any "me and jamie are going to have an evening on the sofa together" stories recently!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ha ha when I worked in police custody we always hated a full moon 🤣🥴🌕
That and the wind. The windy days made kids (I work with children who most would call naughty but I call misunderstood, but the wind made them all kinds of crazy!)

Reactions: 2
Teething can duck right off can't it 😂 Youngest ended up in bed with us last night, I had a lovely sleep while MrCoolMom was perched on the edge of the bed half awake al night!

In short its ok to be pleased when your kid finally settles for a sleep. Doesn't make you a bad Mum if you dont miss them and enjoy the peace!

Mines been aggy alllllllllll day. Didn’t want to be put down. Wanted to be picked up. Didn’t want to be picked up. Wanted to sit up right....you know...usual baby stages 😂
Love her dearly but when she napped today those minutes were blissful 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s official I see more of that dogs dick than my husbands 🤢

Do we need to see it every bleeping night for Christ sake it’s disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
surely she would find a way to make it look less obvious, like wtf was she doing so different on thursday
0987A156-26DF-46E4-BE92-75A740069725.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Mines been aggy alllllllllll day. Didn’t want to be put down. Wanted to be picked up. Didn’t want to be picked up. Wanted to sit up right....you know...usual baby stages 😂
Love her dearly but when she napped today those minutes were blissful 😂😂😂
This is what started my resentment of hinch. My kids 2 months older than ronnielonglegsblesshistufthandsomes and when I was living for nap time, she was posting how she missed him when he napped and couldn't wait for him to wake up!! The house was perfect, her nails, hair, gave was done, she was always dressed in proper clothes. And there was me sitting there like worzel gummidge in the same pj's for 5 days, no sleep and very little to eat, still feeling the after effects from birth. I believed that her version was what was expected from me and I felt like I was a failure. I used to apologise to my baby for not being good enough for him. I'm past all that now tho and so happy to have found tattle ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We haven’t had Khalid “nothing feels better than ticks, or one of them cringe as duck quotes in a while. Just a dog lying in his bed with his schlong oot. I think she should put some bleeping knickers on him cover his part

surely she would find a way to make it look less obvious, like wtf was she doing so different on thursday View attachment 147890
She’s going beserk for fake bots she needs to calm her tittys down a bit or she’ll take over the Kardashians soon if she’s not careful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When are we going to see some real life instead of this mock up merry go round of the same stuff. I used to really like her, the fact you didnt know who she was and she was just a voice now she over shares her micky mouse world

Reactions: 12
This is what started my resentment of hinch. My kids 2 months older than ronnielonglegsblesshistufthandsomes and when I was living for nap time, she was posting how she missed him when he napped and couldn't wait for him to wake up!! The house was perfect, her nails, hair, gave was done, she was always dressed in proper clothes. And there was me sitting there like worzel gummidge in the same pj's for 5 days, no sleep and very little to eat, still feeling the after effects from birth. I believed that her version was what was expected from me and I felt like I was a failure. I used to apologise to my baby for not being good enough for him. I'm past all that now tho and so happy to have found tattle ❤
Your life is so normal whereas grunches is a total circus so far from the norm...hope this makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly, she behaves like a child. One minute her best friend is Henry, the next minute RonRonWonTon.
Imagine Ronniehandsumz finding out in 15 years time his ma loved the bloody dog more than him...
You lot need to stop with the Ron nicknames. I have a Ronnie at home who is 11 so didn’t copy Hinch and you are all making me use these nicknames when I call him for dinner or talk to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is what bothers me, first time mums or even people with a normal life/ job will feel inadequate or like their doing something wrong but it’s all a facade, showing the sofa cushions messy sometimes and saying “see my house is lived in” is not the same is it 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You lot need to stop with the Ron nicknames. I have a Ronnie at home who is 11 so didn’t copy Hinch and you are all making me use these nicknames when I call him for dinner or talk to him!
Just dont use my ron jeremy one or will you will be outed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg this made me howl. 😂 How does he react when you shout ‘RonRonWonTon’? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.