Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too!! A vile trolling site has a look and I thought “oh these people speak sense” *create account 😂
I’ve tried to delete my account a good few times as it’s taking over my life. Trying to watch a film or whatever and I keep sneaking on to read and laughing, my partner goes mental asking what I’m laughing at instead of watching what we’re watching.... I end up reading a few hours after deleting my account and then cancel it because I need to like or comment😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What is with these videos or photos with Henry’s willy out? Also her being so quiet on insta recently I don’t think it’s the whole BLM movement that’s keeping her hush. Do you think she knows she loosing interest from people?
She just loves pointing at things and also things that point. Her finger.... Henry’s penis . You get the drift. “He gets it from me guizzzzzeeee!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I don't think nappy sizes are anything to go on. Being long often means needing a bigger nappy and also different brands tend to range in size I've found.
Without going in to exact sizes my 1 year old is on a much bigger size than people seem to think is acceptable 🙄 She started walking a few weeks ago though and is always down a clothes size so it really doesn't matter! Ronnie looks healthy and loved we just want him to have morw freedom #freeronfrombehindthesofa

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You guys are killing me, the screenshots 😂😫 that story was gross, no one needs to see in your gob Zoph.

Reactions: 7
Btw - can I just say how much I love misspotts insta. She happily admits she was ‘part of the cult’ & calls Hinch out on tit that she does that seriously unsafe & you know - actually cleans

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t eat like that hahaha no way! She’s trolling us guys, she must be. No one on this earth chews like that Hahahaha she’s off her chops

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Either she doesn't have anything in her mouth or else she took her teeth out when she was 'eating crisps'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Btw - can I just say how much I love misspotts insta. She happily admits she was ‘part of the cult’ & calls Hinch out on tit that she does that seriously unsafe & you know - actually cleans
Little things like her showing the dust under her furniture and being realistic instead of cleaning things that are already clean makes her worth a follow. She is also covering a lot on animal cruelty free products recently which is positive and seems like she isn’t doing it just to follow the crowd, it’s for genuine reasons. ‘Misspottscleaning’ for anyone who doesn’t know Miss Potts insta name.

(Edit - Am I allowed to mention other people? I always see people talking about instagramers in code but never know why. Apologies if I’ve broken a rule.)

• Heart
Hinch is trolling us! There is no way she will happily post this kinda thing knowing fine the majority of tattle will be doing screenshots, posting about it and changing our pictures to her face to haunt her for life😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have finally unfollowed, I genuinely liked her in the beginning! Got slightly carried away and bought away a few things, but others are hardcore aren’t they..

She clearly needs some help, it’s ran it’s course now so do yourself and family a favour and cash in before you have sone kind of breakdown! She is definitely up to no good, her anxiety/worries/paranoia are so obvious.

I can’t keep up with these threads so I just dip in and out - whoever made ATV, I howled!! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.