Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she loves herself doesnt she? Those stories with Ronnieblesshimhasfoots and lardsomes would have been a lot nicer if she didnt spend the whole time checking herself out. Never known of anyone who loves themselves so much.
Was about to come on to say that.. it’s ridiculous. More interested in looking at herself every time she posts anything.. unbelievable. It’s cringeworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess she could argue that she didn't realise there was an expectation that she would do that. "Oh I just thought they were being kind, I'm only learning" 🙄
Yes that’s very true, unless bonbon have messages that say they asked etc then she can say she didn’t know & get away with it. I’d love it if bonbon post screenshots later haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We are going to have a full on gretal rant later with wobbly neck and fingers up to trolls!! Im here for it ☕ then an article in the sun with hinchers licking her arse
Oh please say we do! I hope the selfish witch is on one today! 😂 she’ll probably be wearing mittens because she’s been clawing at the scraggy neck so much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest stories are a joke, I think it’s a way for her to disappear again now she knows #cakegate is happening
Got it in one

Don’t worry guys. She will
Be back in time for a ridiculous party for ronnie and insta hadn’t changed so much that she couldn’t put the Henry’s birthday bollocks on. Dont
Give me that tit sophie

Reactions: 12
It’s really quite simple. If she’s going to accept freebies, then a thank you to the company should be the bare minimum. If she doesn’t want to say thank you, then she shouldn’t use free products in a photo she’s using to promote her own brand

What has society become when people don’t have basic decency and courtesy to say thank you? Don’t want to say thank you? Don’t use free products on a photo, but if you can’t even be bothered with good manners, don’t get arsey when you’re pulled up on how to be a decent member of a civilised society. Don’t even care if that’s “old fashioned” to some, my opinion on this type of thing will never change. And don’t come at me with Mrs Hinch is a made up “character” BS

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Surely before sending the cake the company would’ve mentioned about tagging them before sending something out 🤔 doesn’t take a minute to tag someone. I’d never dream of doing that

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Fancy needing paid to thank people, oh I cannot wait for her to time to come crashing down! She's a no-one a talentless no-one at that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Whats shes spaffing about on her stories now?! Genuinely assumed she was going to say "So I am taking a few days off guyzzz" but nope. Just rambling and not actually addressing any issues just vague "everything thats going on"🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She liked the cake enough to use it on one of her grid posts to gain likes & engagement etc for herself , also in her videos , she must have anticipated followers would then ask where it’s from , what’s the harm in her mentioning the company ? She used the cake for her own gain , the favour should be returned & she should tag & thank them , very ignorant if you ask me . She must get gifted loads of stuff that she never uses but if she does show something especially on a grid post it should be a acknowledged ! I can see why the company is cheesed off !!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, well, well! Hiya tattle bastards! I've been away for a couple of days, turns out I've missed a lot! You guys don't mean to tell me she was gifted something and DIDN'T declare it, do you? She NEVER does that. And our queen of "be kind" shat on a small company in the process? UNHEARD OF!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saw this on Florence Given’s insta (give her a follow, she’s amazing and has shared so much useful info and resources) and it made me think of Hinch
FFEC224C-AB7F-43EB-B650-A888FE735F17.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There is no way she has concocted all them statements she isnt articulate enough...that's been sent to her to post from gleam /p&g

Reactions: 27
Another message written by her team? She doesn't want to carry on as normal? What were her stories about yesterday oh that's right normal boring soph. One thing she is consistent on, being inconsistent on posting articles on BLM! 🖤

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.