Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if an item is gifted she needs to address it, is that not breaking a rule?
Makes you wonder what else she's received for free and not acknowledged..... the teddy bear with Ronnie stitched in the front, i think that was gifted and not mentioned.
Stacey follows Bonbonpooch on IG so she will pick up on the ☕

Reactions: 24
Yes exactly this, I’m not fully understanding what happened since hinch didn’t rage the biz. But then I think we’ll don’t bleeping send tit to her and whinge like a witch because she Used item and didn’t tag. Someone previously was saying their friend sent expensive jewellery bits to her and didn’t get tagged.
over a £9 cake, yeah fair enough hinch prob does change lives but I’m sure these ppl who have been storied prob paid for it! Why wouldn’t she charge a fee! She owes no one anything lol in truth. She could do a small biz share though once a month or so. Give something back. But we knowit’s all about hinch hinch hinch
Will ppl think twice sending stuff in hope for a free mention? Nope! She hasn’t even mentioned the bamboo plate company! I’m surprised at that, but then they do very wisely have their logo on the front of plate, so maybe a bit of clever free marketing there :)
She went to do that yesterday - a little small business share and asked people to send her suggestions of ones to mention then she deleted the post and hasn’t mentioned it since

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think they should drop #cakegate. It’s not the first time Hinch has willing received goods from a small business and used for her content with no credit. They also wouldn’t have sent it on the off chance of her posting. They would have had to contact Gleam for starters to get the postage details. They would have had to have responded. As I said before, if she doesn’t show it then fair enough. She used that cake for content for Lardsomes birthday and THAT ISN’T ON!
Now, if she had bought the cake out of her own hard earned hincher money, then again, that’s different but she didn’t. She accepted the free cake (or Gleam did) liked the look of it on her weekly #gifted delivery and used it for those ridiculous birthday videos. She needs to stop screwing people over. This obviously didn’t cost the company thousands but for a small business they are still out of pocket. They paid for postage, packaging and obviously the time and effort to make everything as lovely as possible for her and that fat dog. They are out of pocket and obviously got their hopes up when Gleam or Hinch accepted the offer off the free cake
Yeah but I would think it’s a risk that she may or may not tag the business if it wasn’t accompanied by a big fat cheque. She’s not obliged to tag anyone and she may not even know who it came from if it as you say goes thru gleam. It may be a security thing too, to remove any packaging and check contents. With current circumstances I’m reluctant to take a Hermes parcel atm, imagine the tit she must get sent with her address out there in public domain! I don’t blame hinch tbh. I used to run a company. I’d never gift for free on the hope I might get more work from it, charity was the only thing I ever donated to with business cards. Might have got a bit of business off back of it. Word of mouth was always the best for of advertising.
I was going to order something last yr from a company, hinch gave them a mention on stories and it all went nuts. The company I had to nudge for a reply to my email that I’d waited over a month for. It was a bit twooing and Frowing, a week or so between a one line question etc, they were so busy. In the end I gave up and found something else to buy. That’s the problem get too big too quick a small home run biz. And since that I’ve seen said company moaning about ppl copying designs!

Reactions: 4
She is just a really unpleasant person. End of story. I almost feel we should just stop talking about her altogether except find a way to call her out properly and publicly. Report to trading or advertising standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She went to do that yesterday - a little small business share and asked people to send her suggestions of ones to mention then she deleted the post and hasn’t mentioned it since
I didn’t watch Stories yesterday But I did see ppl Saying that yesterday on here. Maybe she felt pressured to do that, inbox and mentions went mental I bet. People wetting their knickers begging her. Can you imagine. Insta is just one big marketplace

Oh yes we have seen him doing cartwheels the full length of the garden and back flips on a trampoline, hope this makes sense.
I have 2 girls myself and yes every babies development is different as I see a big difference from my 2 but with Ronnie all you ever see him now is leaning against the sofa and her saying his standing on his own 2 feet 😂 and if his not doing that then his sitting down with a phone shoved in his face, where was his tummy time ? Walking with a baby walker ? Let him roll about or can he roll at all , as bad as this sounds he seems to be just an Accessories to her account oh look am a perfect mum bla bla giving him a big full lunch and dinner time is mushy baby food from the packets even herself and Jamie don’t have a big lunch never mind a baby ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh I can't wait for #cakegate today ☕
Someone else mentioned it on the last thread, she can tag her box of tat from Poundland or wherever it was from, a huge company who already had thousands of sales a day but using the cake in her stories and pictures and not even thanking them is shady as duck. A tag can make a huge difference for a small company.
I have a friend who provided hinch a service and she tagged them and it made a huge difference to his company!
It’s been said Previous that other Instagram accounts had been gifted free boxes. Did she buy the items? They are using her business name on their site. Remember that name is Incorporated, anyone using it I think might have to pay a fee

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Oh I can't wait for #cakegate today ☕
Someone else mentioned it on the last thread, she can tag her box of tat from Poundland or wherever it was from, a huge company who already had thousands of sales a day but using the cake in her stories and pictures and not even thanking them is shady as duck. A tag can make a huge difference for a small company.
I have a friend who provided hinch a service and she tagged them and it made a huge difference to his company!
Didn’t she say she would try and help and support smaller businesses? Surely it wouldn’t hurt to tag a small business. I know she’s under no obligation, but when ‘gifted’ something for free (I’m assuming from reading these threads that it was sent as a freebie? If she bought it herself then she is under no obligation to say anything if she doesn’t want to) and you use it to show off to millions, the least you could do is say a simple thank you and show that it’s a gifted item? That’s just being polite. If she didn’t like the cake then she would not have used it. She obviously liked it, used it and it featured on her stories and post, so she should be polite and show manners and gratitude. She’s always mentioning big brand names and enterprises eg EBay, B&M, Etc.. She comes across as being a bit up herself and rude to be honest.

Reactions: 15
Yes exactly this, I’m not fully understanding what happened since hinch didn’t rage the biz. But then I think we’ll don’t bleeping send tit to her and whinge like a witch because she Used item and didn’t tag. Someone previously was saying their friend sent expensive jewellery bits to her and didn’t get tagged.
over a £9 cake, yeah fair enough hinch prob does change lives but I’m sure these ppl who have been storied prob paid for it! Why wouldn’t she charge a fee! She owes no one anything lol in truth. She could do a small biz share though once a month or so. Give something back. But we knowit’s all about hinch hinch hinch
Will ppl think twice sending stuff in hope for a free mention? Nope! She hasn’t even mentioned the bamboo plate company! I’m surprised at that, but then they do very wisely have their logo on the front of plate, so maybe a bit of clever free marketing there :)
For me its her deleting comments (standard Hinch but still annoying) and the way her Hinchers bang on about her being "just the kindest purest soul who just wants to clean her house and be everybodies friend" yet she doesn't say thanks? Even my 2 year old knows to say thank you for presents.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What on earth was that story about this morning? Constantly checking herself in the camera. She gives me the creeps with the fake laughing and massive mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Didn’t she say she would try and help and support smaller businesses? Surely it wouldn’t hurt to tag a small business. I know she’s under no obligation, but when ‘gifted’ something for free (I’m assuming from reading these threads that it was sent as a freebie? If she bought it herself then she is under no obligation to say anything if she doesn’t want to) and you use it to show off to millions, the least you could do is say a simple thank you and show that it’s a gifted item? That’s just being polite. If she didn’t like the cake then she would not have used it. She obviously liked it, used it and it featured on her stories and post, so she should be polite and show manners and gratitude. She’s always mentioning big brand names and enterprises eg EBay, B&M, Etc.. She comes across as being a bit up herself and rude to be honest.
Yeah I don't think she's under any obligation to tag them but your right out of kindness to help a small business you would tag them especially as she's using the item in her stories and picture! She's really showing her true colours these days! X

Reactions: 14
It doesn’t take much to tag the company, gosh she really is a nasty piece of work, I just don’t get where’s the harm in doing it, she’s quick enough taking freebies and posting the pics so bleeping tag the company you vile cow!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
For me its her deleting comments (standard Hinch but still annoying) and the way her Hinchers bang on about her being "just the kindest purest soul who just wants to clean her house and be everybodies friend" yet she doesn't say thanks? Even my 2 year old knows to say thank you for presents.
I know you are right there ppl at blinkered by her and don’t see the bigger picture. But she’s not making money sharing ppls gifted items, they sent mrs hinch limited company a freebie, Mrs hinchliffe is the demonstrator, the salesperson, she’s getting a wage from
Mrs hinch ltd. So if Mrs hinchliffe shares for free a small biz on a story, how does she benefit from £9 Cake when the dog gets the tit’s from it, and ruins her nice gifted rug? lol
No genuinely you have to see it on a business level rather than her being a human a nice person etc. She owes no one duck all in fairness unless there’s money in it for Mrs hinch ltd

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.