Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
itā€™s her deleting their comments thatā€™s done it for me.
Yeah thatā€™s very rude. The company posted on that cakegate post #mrshinchstolemylife, thatā€™s personally just the biggest over exaggeration haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I can't wait for #cakegate today ā˜•
Someone else mentioned it on the last thread, she can tag her box of tat from Poundland or wherever it was from, a huge company who already had thousands of sales a day but using the cake in her stories and pictures and not even thanking them is shady as duck. A tag can make a huge difference for a small company.
I have a friend who provided hinch a service and she tagged them and it made a huge difference to his company!

Reactions: 28
Also, I saw somebody on here post a picture of a post by a hincher, with a picture of Ronnie eating and captioned it how much they like watching his grow and Hinch would bring out a book about his meals. I was in bed so couldnā€™t reply on the last thread about it, but why arenā€™t alarm bells ringing for her? If somebody I didnā€™t know ever posted a picture that I had posted of my son, all my pictures would be getting deleted and Iā€™d never show his face again. This is why I keep my social media accounts private and only have people I actually know on them. The worlds a scary place.
That was moi. If you look at what she's been tagged in there's a fair few people either reposting photos of Ronnie or screenshotting her stories and then sharing on their pages about him and it's just like :/ u had the decency not to share his face like everyone on here does.... and we're the unhinged ones to be worried about!?

Reactions: 8
Is it just me who thinks although Hinch should have thanked the company for the cake on her post, or just not posted a picture with the cake in it if she didnā€™t want to do so because she wasnā€™t getting paid to post about it, this company are doing themselves no favours here. Theyā€™re starting to look quite unprofessional in my opinion. I donā€™t have a dog but would I buy things from somebody who for days has been making sly digs and comments about somebody? Probably not nošŸ™„

I think they just need to drop itšŸ™ˆ
No such thing as bad publicity apparently! I'd buy from them, their stuff looks lovely!

Reactions: 10
What is she laughing at??! Sheā€™s bloody frantic! HAHAHA ronnnnieeee yesss keep pinching and pulling hansnomes furrrr so funny good manz šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Haha she's absolutely mental isn't she.

Why is she just staring at herself?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#cakegate
Little ol Soph doesnā€™t like being told what to do does she šŸ¤­ she was gifted the cake, obviously thought it cute enough to appear on Henryā€™s birthday stories and let him have it. Just a little ā€˜thank you @insertname he loved it!ā€™ is just basic manners surely? She used the the cake, just say thank you for fucks sake!!! But because she was called out, her dolly has flung right out of the pram and probably twatted poor Trace in the loft. Ensue the deleting of comments and unfollowing of the cake page (that funnily enough SS follows šŸ˜‚). Itā€™s about her being called out or shown up, sheā€™s digging her heels in. Unfortunately for Hinch itā€™s come to the attention of Tattle and the cake company will know that and ride the wave! ā˜•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Her story this morning is cringeworthy. I canā€™t deal
With the overly exaggerated smiling, grinning and FAKE AS duck laughing. Why does she feel she HAS to be laughing in every single clip? ā€œHAHAHEELLLOOOOHAHAHAā€ duck off mate. Wtf. She seems so unstable and Iā€™ve BEEN there itā€™s scary.
Her smilie doesnā€™t reach her eyes, thereā€™s nothing there behind them

Reactions: 18
I'm surprised the comments about the cake are still on Handsnomes McLardington's birthday post ...why hasn't she deleted them yet, she's usually so quick with clicking that button!

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m literally so disappointed in Mrs Hinch. I actually wrote something in the rave about thread about her last week - the thread has now been closed because it was then swamped with tumbleweed gifs šŸ˜‚. I wrote in there because I donā€™t agree with the constant Mum shaming (donā€™t come for me, this is just my opinion) however, I just canā€™t stick up for her any longer. Yesterday she posted on her stories that she wanted to share some smaller business accounts, my friend then txt our WhatsApp group all excited and asked us all to mention her (which we did). Next minute the post is deleted and sheā€™s mentioned nothing since. Who does that?! Donā€™t say youā€™re going to use your massive platform to promote small businesses then proceed to delete and run away. You say that you canā€™t believe the things written about you but then you act like that and still wonder why people donā€™t like you? I used to stick up for you Hinch but not any more. Youā€™re a fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Wow that staring post this morning is creepy. Sheā€™s not smiling. Itā€™s sneering. I donā€™t tend to film myself with my boys, more i film them doing things but when I rarely do include myself in it Iā€™m looking at THEM and what they are doing not checking myself out in the camera. Vanity. Absolute vanity.

I donā€™t think they should drop #cakegate. Itā€™s not the first time Hinch has willing received goods from a small business and used for her content with no credit. They also wouldnā€™t have sent it on the off chance of her posting. They would have had to contact Gleam for starters to get the postage details. They would have had to have responded. As I said before, if she doesnā€™t show it then fair enough. She used that cake for content for Lardsomes birthday and THAT ISNā€™T ON!
Now, if she had bought the cake out of her own hard earned hincher money, then again, thatā€™s different but she didnā€™t. She accepted the free cake (or Gleam did) liked the look of it on her weekly #gifted delivery and used it for those ridiculous birthday videos. She needs to stop screwing people over. This obviously didnā€™t cost the company thousands but for a small business they are still out of pocket. They paid for postage, packaging and obviously the time and effort to make everything as lovely as possible for her and that fat dog. They are out of pocket and obviously got their hopes up when Gleam or Hinch accepted the offer off the free cake

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Is it just me who thinks although Hinch should have thanked the company for the cake on her post, or just not posted a picture with the cake in it if she didnā€™t want to do so because she wasnā€™t getting paid to post about it, this company are doing themselves no favours here. Theyā€™re starting to look quite unprofessional in my opinion. I donā€™t have a dog but would I buy things from somebody who for days has been making sly digs and comments about somebody? Probably not nošŸ™„

I think they just need to drop itšŸ™ˆ
Yes exactly this, Iā€™m not fully understanding what happened since hinch didnā€™t rage the biz. But then I think weā€™ll donā€™t bleeping send tit to her and whinge like a witch because she Used item and didnā€™t tag. Someone previously was saying their friend sent expensive jewellery bits to her and didnā€™t get tagged.
over a Ā£9 cake, yeah fair enough hinch prob does change lives but Iā€™m sure these ppl who have been storied prob paid for it! Why wouldnā€™t she charge a fee! She owes no one anything lol in truth. She could do a small biz share though once a month or so. Give something back. But we knowitā€™s all about hinch hinch hinch
Will ppl think twice sending stuff in hope for a free mention? Nope! She hasnā€™t even mentioned the bamboo plate company! Iā€™m surprised at that, but then they do very wisely have their logo on the front of plate, so maybe a bit of clever free marketing there :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I donā€™t think they should drop #cakegate. Itā€™s not the first time Hinch has willing received goods from a small business and used for her content with no credit. They also wouldnā€™t have sent it on the off chance of her posting. They would have had to contact Gleam for starters to get the postage details. They would have had to have responded. As I said before, if she doesnā€™t show it then fair enough. She used that cake for content for Lardsomes birthday and THAT ISNā€™T ON!
Now, if she had bought the cake out of her own hard earned hincher money, then again, thatā€™s different but she didnā€™t. She accepted the free cake (or Gleam did) liked the look of it on her weekly #gifted delivery and used it for those ridiculous birthday videos. She needs to stop screwing people over. This obviously didnā€™t cost the company thousands but for a small business they are still out of pocket. They paid for postage, packaging and obviously the time and effort to make everything as lovely as possible for her and that fat dog. They are out of pocket and obviously got their hopes up when Gleam or Hinch accepted the offer off the free cake
Completely agree with everything you said they shouldn't drop it and hope they expose her for what she is! My friend provided Hinch a service which she tagged and it's made such a difference to his company, hate to say it was due to her tagging them though šŸ¤¦

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good morning!
Long time lurker, first time poster šŸ‘‹šŸ»

I once liked Hinch but when I started to see 389920 dish water casseroles on the daily, enough was enough. Have learnt so much about this woman through these threads and so glad to see Iā€™m not alone in how I feel! Sheā€™s a bam and #cakegate is just another to add to the list.

wonder what small business sheā€™ll piss off for Ronnieā€™s birthday?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.