Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will hinch share and apologise? Will she send bonbon a voice note? Will bonbon forgive all and delete her latest post? Will bonbon not forgive hinch and become a tattler? The day is yet to unfold and I’m here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She doesn’t want to carry on as normal but she’s spent a good five minutes eye bleeping herself this morning 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Screenshots of the business's reply to Hinch's post.
I missed out on many pages of the last thread. But has anyone mentioned the fact maybe Hinchy felt she couldn’t say thank you. Thank you for giving my fat dog the shits. Maybe that’s not the promotion this dog caking bakery wanted anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh please say we do! I hope the selfish witch is on one today! 😂 she’ll probably be wearing mittens because she’s been clawing at the scraggy neck so much!!
Failing that she will have an hour session of therapy with dr henry who understands her more than everyone. Hinch and henry against the world 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry she’s putting herself almost front and centre of the conversation. Referencing her fears, her child, her life. THE POINT IS NOT TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CONVERSATION. My god every day she gets worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Help me!!
Im kinda seeing both sides in cakegate!!

yes a few extra followers wouldve been good for the small business, but it seems to me like they’ve had an expectation of lots of cash inflow to them and have thrown their toys out the Oran as they haven’t got the extra money now! Bit unprofessional!!!

last years Henry dog cake was the one I bought, I thought it was the same company which is why she didn’t tag but it’s not.

I’m kinda seeing it from both sides and I don’t like it guyyyyzzzzz! If you know you know ATV

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Another message written by her team? She doesn't want to carry on as normal? What were her stories about yesterday oh that's right normal boring soph. One thing she is consistent on, being inconsistent on posting articles on BLM! 🖤
I know we’d be slagging her off if she didn’t mention BLM but it all feels so insincere. I can’t imagine it has actually made her check her privilege, I can imagine it’s just made her even more smug than she already was!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I truly believe turning a negative into a positive and on this occasion with the gifted cake, I really hope the company gains more followers and does more business without the need for Hinch. Can you imagine the ego on that woman (ego is big enough as it is, and she couldn't love herself anymore than she does already) if the company did well based on Hinch's recommendation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My friend’s son skipped crawling and went straight to walking at 13 months. She was so worried but now wishes he’d sit still again!
My son was the same, he dragged himself around for a bit but walking was his thing, he couldn’t even sit up unaided for much time until he could walk. No issues anywhere, aside from now he towers over me at a foot taller.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her two page ramble there reads like an empty pointless nothingness. She’s so self important. It really has massively gone to her head.

Reactions: 22
Another message written by her team? She doesn't want to carry on as normal? What were her stories about yesterday oh that's right normal boring soph. One thing she is consistent on, being inconsistent on posting articles on BLM! 🖤
Came here to say that. Absolutely that is written by someone from Gleam or the likes. Just like previous ones, too articulate, grammatically correct with the right punctuation compared to her ‘self penned’ stuff.

• Haha
Ah, right on que. A pointless, empty worded story on her Instagram so she doesn't have to address yet another crappy thing she's done. What a coward.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She went to do that yesterday - a little small business share and asked people to send her suggestions of ones to mention then she deleted the post and hasn’t mentioned it since
I reckon it's to do with gleam contract, I think there is a clause in it what she can and cant promot.

Reactions: 1
I know we’d be slagging her off if she didn’t mention BLM but it all feels so insincere. I can’t imagine it has actually made her check her privilege, I can imagine it’s just made her even more smug than she already was!
If anything she's probably just raging that it's another thing getting in the way of her going back to normal. She can visit family etc now and the shops are open for 'Hinch Hauls' in less than 2 weeks. I bet that's all it is, she's raging that it's getting in the way of sales and feels 'life's unfair on HER'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t even have a dog and I’m inclined to buy a dog cake #cakegate #womensupportingwomen

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can't help but think the tit has hit the fan behind the scenes and this is a cover up, something has happened, she isn't in the right head space and so this is a perfect excuse to use for the lack of stories xxx

I know you are right there ppl at blinkered by her and don’t see the bigger picture. But she’s not making money sharing ppls gifted items, they sent mrs hinch limited company a freebie, Mrs hinchliffe is the demonstrator, the salesperson, she’s getting a wage from
Mrs hinch ltd. So if Mrs hinchliffe shares for free a small biz on a story, how does she benefit from £9 Cake when the dog gets the tit’s from it, and ruins her nice gifted rug? lol
No genuinely you have to see it on a business level rather than her being a human a nice person etc. She owes no one duck all in fairness unless there’s money in it for Mrs hinch ltd
she needs to act like a business then and stop pretending “we’re all in this togther”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.