Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me its her deleting comments (standard Hinch but still annoying) and the way her Hinchers bang on about her being "just the kindest purest soul who just wants to clean her house and be everybodies friend" yet she doesn't say thanks? Even my 2 year old knows to say thank you for presents.
Yeah even if she had left the comments up people that bother to flick through her comments could’ve at least seen who the cake came from even if they had to put themselves on there because she didn’t tag them , and to also unfollow I think it’s very underhand and outright disgusting. I really hope that the poor cake lady doesn’t get a load of tit from the rabid army

Reactions: 8
I commented on the picture yesterday calling her out on tagging the cake company suprise suprise I can't find the comment now 🤔🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I feel like ultimately she does make money from this business though, even if she wasn't paid to advertise them. If dog lovers see that post and think "wow look how wild this lady is spoiling her furbaby" and start following her. That boosts her numbers, her engagement and the money she can charge companies to advertise. If she didn't have all that free tit in that photo all she would have is a picture of a fat dog....that doesn't pull any new fans in or prompt any likes or comments....

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
My god she loves herself doesnt she? Those stories with Ronnieblesshimhasfoots and lardsomes would have been a lot nicer if she didnt spend the whole time checking herself out. Never known of anyone who loves themselves so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if the hinchers will come for the dog brand... which MAY be a good thing as hopefully the press might pick up on it?

Reactions: 2
I’m cringing for the cake company....and actually Id be even less likely to tag them after all this if I was Hinch (which I’m very glad I’m not) 🙈. Screams desperation and is not professional at all to get into a childish public slanging match because a high profile instagrammer didn’t mention your £9 dog gift 😳 . I’m sure all this is raising their publicity anyway. Hinch def should’ve given them a little mention, that goes without saying, but, they’re beyond embarrassing with the whole #cakegate

Reactions: 16
Ffs I took a little break off here for a couple days (couldn’t keep leaving the kids to fend for themselves whilst on tattle 😂) and now I’ve got to stay here to find out the tea from #cakegate can’t this effing woman have a day off from scandals so I can function in the real world for a day or two 😂😂 oh well I’ll put some water out for the kids and let them get on with it today!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My god she loves herself doesnt she? Those stories with Ronnieblesshimhasfoots and lardsomes would have been a lot nicer if she didnt spend the whole time checking herself out. Never known of anyone who loves themselves so much.
That’s not her real face though is it? I wonder if she’ll ever show her real unfiltered face?

Reactions: 8
She’s turned in to Boris Jonson now ‘we must not take our foot off the pedal’ fml

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is it with her and SS asking if we are all ok every 5 mins?? Do I message them if I’m not? Then what? Do they come to mine with a McDonald’s? Although good luck with that at the moment shut the ones near me yesterday cos of all the queues

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Her latest stories are a joke, I think it’s a way for her to disappear again now she knows #cakegate is happening

Reactions: 19
It takes absolutely no effort from hinch to add to that caption or on her story of his birthday to tag the company but she isn’t getting paid to tag them, so won’t. She is selfish, ungrateful and so greedy.

It’s bad enough she accepts gifts that she never shows or acknowledges but to actually use one and not give a little thanks is absolutely pathetic.

small businesses need to stop sending her things because unless they are wiling to fork out a fee, they’re wasting their time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She may not be obliged to tag them or say thank you but she is legally obliged to declare them as gifts which she didn’t.

Look the whole thing isn’t as cut and dry as people think! They’re not throwing their toys out the pram because they sent her things and she didn’t acknowledge it. It’s because she used the products in a photo opportunity over two accounts and said nothing. People asked where the cakes were from. She said nothing. She unfollowed the company. She deleted the comment thread of other people tagging the company. Why did she do all that? What gives her the right to take someone’s creation for free, use it as part of her fairytale world that like it or not millions want to copy every bit and then say duck all? She even tagged herself on the actual cake. Then has the cheek to say she supports small businesses.

If you think the company are being unprofessional then that’s cool that’s an opinion people are entitled to hold that’s not right or wrong. I just feel if you expect them to sit back and do nothing, just accepting Hinch can take take take and that’s the way it is then I’m afraid you’ve been gaslit somewhat by Soph.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
We are going to have a full on gretal rant later with wobbly neck and fingers up to trolls!! Im here for it ☕ then an article in the sun with hinchers licking her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.