Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Night Garden always makes me relaxed and sleepy but then again im 58 and need a nap most of the time :)
Oh and I only watch it occasionally but always seem to get the one where Iggle Piggle loses his blanket :(

Or when upsy daisy lifts her dress for makka pakka, she does that all the time the little fluzie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Night Garden always makes me relaxed and sleepy but then again im 58 and need a nap most of the time :)
Oh and I only watch it occasionally but always seem to get the one where Iggle Piggle loses his blanket :(

It freaks the hell out of me but seems to calm the teething little one so Im happy to catch up on here whilst they doze 😂

Btw this it the reality of Motherhood Zoph and if you have never had to do this kind of thing with Ronewiththewind then you sure as tit will have to with a second baby..its parenting karma!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG I JUST REMEMBERED!!! I mentioned a few threads back about her tit food for Ronnie is literally all just from the ellas kitchen first food book from boots & she showed it today, does this mean I get a bingo?!
Yes and you win a roast chicken flavoured mugshot and a Pyrex jug to eat from. X

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone noticed 'Poundshop.com' passive agressive banner on their website? I bet they're thrilled that they're now under even more pressure and receiving more complaints that Karen hasn't received her elbow grease within 5 working days..
hi I’m new here🙋🏻‍♀️
I don’t mind mrs hinch until lockdown and I have time to actually watch all her stories and I’m officially bored.
but her poundshop haul has sent me over the edge!! I have been shopping with them for months and months, managed to get toilet roll from them when you couldn’t get any in the shops thought I was a right smarty pants and then she goes and tells the whole bloody world?! now they’re sold out of everything and all her bloody hinch army are loving off the website. Are you KIDDING ME?!

• Haha
  • Heart
My 16 month old has woken up and we are watching In the night garden in the dark so if anyone wants to keep this thread going though the night I'm here!😂

Any Tattle Bingos for tomorrow? Will she go to the shops? Will she wear her poundland mask? WHAT on earth will Rrronnie get for lunch?!?! Questions are endless.
I might do the same.Used to love watching that with my grandson. Yea I definitely think it could be relaxing watching him in his little boat.
I can't predict anything for tomorrow,she could do anything-she is completely batchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I just posted almost the same and I'm 62!
This is the answer to lockdown sleep problems-I'm searching for it now.Not sure I can handle the stress of Iggle Piggle loosing his blanket though.
Sleep well x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I apologise if this has been mentioned before (I’m sure it has because I can’t be the only one this irritates) but what is with the cooking effects insta stories?! It must take her double the amount of time to make the meal with the constant recording, stopping, recording
Yeah same as SS - 36 pics before Rex gets his snack, which is all brown by the time she’s pissed about

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This woman is vile and never changes, i used to work in the same place as her and Jamie , oh the many things she lied about and still does to this day ! Why she has so many followers I will never know
☕

Reactions: 4
Wow this very privileged white girl is really talking about her strengths and fears... Tone. Deaf.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t it be really funny if tomorrow she gets the ultimate tattle bingo by baking a cake in the shape of a gate!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

well it made me laugh.....!! #CAKEGATE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t been on for a few days. I’ve been busy learning about black history and things and been socially distancing in my parents and in laws gardens which has been amazing. Good for my soul. I’ve just come on to say zoph, if you’re gonna post all this stuff supporting black lives matter and anti racism then make sure you follow it with actions. However I strongly believe shes doing it to keep followers. She’ll slowly stop sharing stuff you watch. It’s not sincere at all. It’s emotionless and actually painful and that paragraph she wrote supporting BLM movement was clearly written by her management team. I bet she doesn’t follow any black influencers or writers or anything. Doing it for the gram as per bleeping usual.

• Heart
In the nicest way possible.. please do get lost to both Mrs hinch and poundshop. Just wanted to buy disinfectant for my partner who is going back to work next week. I'm sure we can do without x
I’m a bit behind, so apologies if this has been said before.

So she can post about the poundshop, a large company who aren’t struggling for sales, and crash their website. But she can’t tag a small business who gifted her fat mutt a birthday cake when it could have made such a difference to them. I never thought she’d disgust me more than she already does, but she’s excelled today. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 24
I’m not caught up on this thread so apologies if this is a repeat of anything already said. She’s moaning the Instagram is different at the moment.... of course it is, the world is in turmoil and the majority of people are only posting relevant to what is going on, not carrying on as normal and throwing in a cursory repost every now and then to stay relevant 😡😡😡

Reactions: 13
After weeks of her sheep followers saying they wish zoph would bring out a cook book or how inventive she is with Rooney's food, we finally see shes been using the Ella's purple book.
Grinch could recite a verse from the bible and claim it as her own and her sheeple would believe her.

I am still laughing at her "top tip" boxes in that childish food scrapbook 😂😂
TOP TIP: eat it and duck off you gippy c*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.