Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is vile and never changes, i used to work in the same place as her and Jamie , oh the many things she lied about and still does to this day ! Why she has so many followers I will never know

tell me more.....

• Haha
Reactions: 43
According to someone who has the displeasure of knowing them he is a gambling addict. Goes to meetings for it! When she was preggo last year she flew up Maldon high street in her car. Then ran in Coral screaming and dragging him out. For all their “perfect life” posts I get the feeling behind the scenes the grass really isn’t greener
Ah thank you!🙈😂 pretty sad if it’s true. But yeah their whole insta perfect life is a total facade

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She thinks because she’s insta famous she is better then everyone else, she was Jamie’s other woman which I take you will probably know from reading some other threads on her, his family can’t stand her for it.

All this bull tit about her and Jamie saving so hard for deposit, it was mostly her parents who gave her the money for deposit as she is the golden child, she didn’t work hard as she says!

she begs for stories in the press and laps it all but acting like she is a miss perfect she’s far from it

I’m not going to say anything about Ronnie and Henry as I have kids and dogs my self so don’t agree with the comments on either but obv that’s my personal opinion
Blimey! Thank you! How long did you work with them for? Are you still in contact now?

We do try not to be too harsh on Henry and Ronnie, they are innocents in all this madness we just get concerned Henry is too chubby and Ronnie is a bit bored! But they are well loved, we all agree that. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I had no idea she was Jamie's other woman! How awful! I'm not ignorant to the fact that this happens but for someone who portrays the "I'm so innocent" facade, it makes it even more pretentious!

Reactions: 15

So many new ex-hinchers here. How smug we are (I am one. An ex one. I admit it! Not as mental as some of course lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I do
Hope I am wrong but I sense another new member thread derail
As long as it happens in the next new thread, we don't want to lose all 48 pages ;) :ROFLMAO: However, just like Sophie's black bananas, I'll be here, waiting for some action.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also. DON'T ENCOURAGE THIS. I know it's definitely already written.... I say written in the loosest term ever. But still. Hush people.
UGH!
Copied (plagiarised?) recipes from other Instagram pages, tweaked a little to make them her own, but mostly EMPTY PAGES. But don't worry guyzzzzz, you may be paying £12.99 for an almost empty book but it will have lots of pretty coloured borders!
ATV!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Pls have a look at ‘shannon_hinchcrafts’
On saved stories go to mrs hinch, 4th video in... probably one of the worst I’ve seen.
thank me later for the laughs though!
What the actual duck 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m cringing so bad what is wrong with these women 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This woman is vile and never changes, i used to work in the same place as her and Jamie , oh the many things she lied about and still does to this day ! Why she has so many followers I will never know

Do continue

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.