Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah crap, I take a day off my vest life to get on with my real life due to Hinch's dull content and did I miss another gate? Wtf happened with cakegate??
Henry’s birthday cake and bib were an undeclared gift. Seems a small issue but they’re both small, independent companies who acted in good faith and she used both their products for a photo op without mentioning them once. No tag, no shout out, no nothing. Then deleted the comment thread where the companies mentioned it was them who gifted the products. Trassssh!
1A501A77-4278-4CDE-804C-E27FFB141E5A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Was trying to think of a thread title, but got a bit carried away and it ended up with this instead. 🤣

Robbing Hinch, robbing Hinch, walking through the field, robbing Hinch, robbing Hinch with her undeclared yield, loved by her sheep for using Zoflora neat, robbing Hinch, robbing Hinch.

Robbing Hinch, robbing Hinch walking to her mum's, robbing Hinch, robbing Hinch reciting the lies she's spun. Always on the pitch, to try and make her rich, robbing Hinch, robbing Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She thinks because she’s insta famous she is better then everyone else, she was Jamie’s other woman which I take you will probably know from reading some other threads on her, his family can’t stand her for it.

Hi and welcome, you have most definitely found a lot of people who share a dislike to her for the thing’s that she has done. This is a great place and a great bunch of people x

Reactions: 3
This woman is vile and never changes, i used to work in the same place as her and Jamie , oh the many things she lied about and still does to this day ! Why she has so many followers I will never know
Bang goes my early night! Welcome to the dark side Tjg🤓😍

Reactions: 5
I want to go to sleep.....but I know that will mean waking up to 800 new comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Henry’s birthday cake and bib were an undeclared gift. Seems a small issue but they’re both small, independent companies who acted in good faith and she used both their products for a photo op without mentioning them once. No tag, no shout out, no nothing. Then deleted the comment thread where the companies mentioned it was them who gifted the products. Trassssh! View attachment 145984
She deleted their comment then unfollowed????!!!!!
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
You know what’s so bad? Go on that fat wee head dogs. Profile. She’s tagged herself in it. Where is the tag? ON THE bleeping CAKE. This is her weirdest saga yet. Why not say thank you? Why not declare it as a gift? Why delete the comment thread? Why unfollow the company? WHY TAG YOURSELF DIRECTLY ON THE bleeping CAKE. If you didn’t want it you should have thrown it in the bin. You didn’t. You actually used it as a bleeping prop for your shite photo for your dogs birthday and didn’t even bother your arse to say thank you. You’re a bleeping weirdo and you’re not a nice person no matter what your arse lickers think.
She has the cheek to constantly bang on about #bekind she is such a hypocrite!

Reactions: 11
Very strange goodnight on insta just now...just put henry to bed. No end of day cleaning, no watching ronnie sleep, no watching tv with jamie....very strange...something is defo up!

Reactions: 9
My 16 month old has woken up and we are watching In the night garden in the dark so if anyone wants to keep this thread going though the night I'm here!😂

Any Tattle Bingos for tomorrow? Will she go to the shops? Will she wear her poundland mask? WHAT on earth will Rrronnie get for lunch?!?! Questions are endless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My 16 month old has woken up and we are watching In the night garden in the dark so if anyone wants to keep this thread going though the night I'm here!😂

Any Tattle Bingos for tomorrow? Will she go to the shops? Will she wear her poundland mask? WHAT on earth will Rrronnie get for lunch?!?! Questions are endless.
Will she actually tag and thank 2 small business owners and follow her own #bekind bollox she spouts? I'm saying bingo to no lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Very strange goodnight on insta just now...just put henry to bed. No end of day cleaning, no watching ronnie sleep, no watching tv with jamie....very strange...something is defo up!
Jamie gave her the heads up that someone is spilling tea over on tattle soo she’s cut her night short to come see the gossip!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seeing all this #cakegate has reminded me, it wasn't long ago when a small business was complaining that she was using a bear that they'd sent to Ronnie was it? If I remember it had a little t-shirt on with his name on it, and after she was called out she just took the t-shirt off and carried on showing it?

• Wow
Reactions: 20

The Night Garden always makes me relaxed and sleepy but then again im 58 and need a nap most of the time :)
Oh and I only watch it occasionally but always seem to get the one where Iggle Piggle loses his blanket :(

• Haha
Henry’s birthday cake and bib were an undeclared gift. Seems a small issue but they’re both small, independent companies who acted in good faith and she used both their products for a photo op without mentioning them once. No tag, no shout out, no nothing. Then deleted the comment thread where the companies mentioned it was them who gifted the products. Trassssh! View attachment 145984

Thanks for the catch up! I was worried for a minute there she had actually attempted to bake a cake like that no bake cheesecake... which she took forever to tag also... tut tut hinchypoos

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She thinks because she’s insta famous she is better then everyone else, she was Jamie’s other woman which I take you will probably know from reading some other threads on her, his family can’t stand her for it.

All this bull tit about her and Jamie saving so hard for deposit, it was mostly her parents who gave her the money for deposit as she is the golden child, she didn’t work hard as she says!
I’m curious, what did she used to eat on her lunch breaks? Mugshot soups? 😆
Do her and Jamie smoke? The smoking thing has been a topic in the threads. I’m assuming they would go out for smoking breaks at work if they did, so we can finally have confirmation which one of them smokes, or do both of them. I’m so nosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing all this #cakegate has reminded me, it wasn't long ago when a small business was complaining that she was using a bear that they'd sent to Ronnie was it? If I remember it had a little t-shirt on with his name on it, and after she was called out she just took the t-shirt off and carried on showing it?
Yep, and her army ripped the business to shreds just for asking if it was their toy!! They're a nice bunch those Hinchers....

Reactions: 7
OMG I JUST REMEMBERED!!! I mentioned a few threads back about her tit food for Ronnie is literally all just from the ellas kitchen first food book from boots & she showed it today, does this mean I get a bingo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.