Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this account still going on about it?

SHE IS NOT GOING TO TAG YOU IN HER POST FOR FREE WHEN SHE CHARGES 5 GRAND AN AD. EVEN IF YOU STUPIDLY GIFTED HER SOMETHING. HOPE THIS HELPS ATV.
Yes, but doesn’t she have to declare it as #gifted if she shows it in her stories/posts ?

Reactions: 2
Oh my god thank you for this! My husbands ring has been in my engagement ring bag and box for months and as soon as he walks in I wanna shove it back on that finger of his! And it really needs a clean!
so thank you so much for this info! 😍 #cupcakemummademedoit
Omg, the pressure!
I feel I need to make my husband have a career break and spend the rest his days with no bollocks doing mindless shopping trips.
Then post a story saying how being an influencer is so hard and worrying and how I'm so scared of posting anything, while asking you all if its alright guuuyyyyyzzzzz. Then add that I'm 'just learning' incase anything goes wrong and I accidently kill/injure someone.
Later I'll take a drive around the neighbourhood and park like a deranged stalker outside a strangers house and wonder if they're thinking about me.
For now though, I'm going to teach my grown children to call me mummazzz, and encourage my normally well behaved dog to snatch food from my hand, making her incredibly obese and continually proclaim my love for them all to convince that indeed I have the perfect life, while chopping cushions and spraying my house at the same rate someone should in a house that need fumigating.

Christ, no wonder the poor lamb that is Zoph is 'anxioussssssss'🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a bleeping spoilt brat for not acknowledging that gifted cake. If she featured it she should say thank you! Who gets a gift and doesn’t say thanks? Daft cow
This 👌🏻 I get she must get a ridiculous amount gifted BUT if you're gonna have the cheek to put it up on a post at least have the manners to say thank you and tag the company. Freda has done a bleeping shocking job of dragging Sophie up hasn't she. No manners, no class. Trash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
You know what’s so bad? Go on that fat wee head dogs. Profile. She’s tagged herself in it. Where is the tag? ON THE bleeping CAKE. This is her weirdest saga yet. Why not say thank you? Why not declare it as a gift? Why delete the comment thread? Why unfollow the company? WHY TAG YOURSELF DIRECTLY ON THE bleeping CAKE. If you didn’t want it you should have thrown it in the bin. You didn’t. You actually used it as a bleeping prop for your shite photo for your dogs birthday and didn’t even bother your arse to say thank you. You’re a bleeping weirdo and you’re not a nice person no matter what your arse lickers think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Sorry if this has been mentioned..
But why does she only show Ronnies lunch and not his dinner? 🤨
Surely if you’re trying to make yourself into a weaning expert you’d show it all, snacks and everything...
Because personally I reckon its so that she can Flog a weaning book, shes not actually interested in the weaning journey, just another way to make a fast buck out of sheep 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Thought she had actually made ronnie mcdonnie a decent meal today... until she mashed the duck out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know what’s so bad? Go on that fat wee head dogs. Profile. She’s tagged herself in it. Where is the tag? ON THE bleeping CAKE. This is her weirdest saga yet. Why not say thank you? Why not declare it as a gift? Why delete the comment thread? Why unfollow the company? WHY TAG YOURSELF DIRECTLY ON THE bleeping CAKE. If you didn’t want it you should have thrown it in the bin. You didn’t. You actually used it as a bleeping prop for your shite photo for your dogs birthday and didn’t even bother your arse to say thank you. You’re a bleeping weirdo and you’re not a nice person no matter what your arse lickers think.
Exactly that 👍 my blood has boiled today and it doesn’t help with my hot flushes lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This 👌🏻 I get she must get a ridiculous amount gifted BUT if you're gonna have the cheek to put it up on a post at least have the manners to say thank you and tag the company. Freda has done a bleeping shocking job of dragging Sophie up hasn't she. No manners, no class. Trash.
It’s disgusting tit behaviour she’s a ungrateful spoilt brat. Sick to death of her now like. And as for her black lives matter posts, just wind it in. You’ll never understand Sophie. She’s clearly never ever experienced financial hardship and is unlikely to ever feel that horrific pressure. The most privileged sad person I’ve ever known, lies about everything, and went looking for fame.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Imagine the day ronno accidentally pulls off her strip eyelashes before she goes to the shop. She would be tamping fuming raging.
"JAIMEY, come and get your son!! I have to go put my eyelashes BACK on because hes ripped them off again! Im mrs hinch mayte, cant be seen in home bargains like this!! For fucks sake and these are real mink lashes. I will have to go begging on instagram for more to be sent to me now!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry this one has really riled me, it shows her up for the greedy cow she is. I want to get this out there somehow

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20200604_193116.jpg

Don't know if this has been posted? Hasn't been deleted yet on Henry's birthday post

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve gone on to follow the dog treat people on insta hope everyone else does ( if you have dogs obvs 😂) really nice stuff - she’s such a greedy ungrateful cow

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That salmon and potato meal looked good! Until she mashed it up with milk :rolleyes: I honestly don’t understand doing that for an almost 1 year old, salmon falls apart and the potatoes would’ve been soft!

Reactions: 16
It’s disgusting tit behaviour she’s a ungrateful spoilt brat. Sick to death of her now like. And as for her black lives matter posts, just wind it in. You’ll never understand Sophie. She’s clearly never ever experienced financial hardship and is unlikely to ever feel that horrific pressure. The most privileged sad person I’ve ever known, lies about everything, and went looking for fame.

Was she from money?

She only ever thanks someone if it’s furthering her image and her brand.

I can imagine her a spoilt brat, always getting her way and her mum and dad giving her everything she ever asked for and not actually taking care of anything!!

I used to get teased as a child for putting my toys back in the box - My cousins would say I was the only child to ever do that but I knew even as a kid that my parents didn’t have much so I always took care of everything I had to make it last! Do the same now!

She’s such a throwaway bint! Well guess what honey pie, your insta game is throwaway too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.