Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Ronnie. More juice from a bottle. And a packet of crisps? Are they for daddy vest or pom bears for you Ron? Is that cos lunch was tit and you’re hungry or are pom bears your dinner?
Hi Soph! Buy your son a CUP.
I'm sure she has one in her garage #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought she washed her hair today? She has so much free time, she can surely wash it more than once a fortnight
It’ll be because of her ratty extensions she doesn’t wash her hair and she’ll just use dry shampoo on her roots.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she does a big lunch because she has staff helping her.. and there work hours are 9-5 or something so they can’t make the evening meal with her !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she keeps blocking and deleting like she does when people don't conform to her narrative what is she going to do when RonRons starts the terrible twos? Put him on the naughty step by not posting stories of him for two weeks or when she does block out his face. "That'll teach you, you little twit"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she taken the 'suggest small businesses for me to promote' story down? Without actually promoting anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like shes tied spaghetti into a bobble in that throwback pick. I have the thinnest hair imaginable made thinner with post partum hair loss recently, I still wouldnt have those tacky extensions in for all the money in the world

Reactions: 4
Oh hi Jayymeee 👋🏼 duck me that was a long walk you went on, even Henchy got back before you 🤨 must’ve got lost eh in your little Maldon village (population 64,000) bloody hell bet them flip flops are fucked 🤭
Hinch “nothing on my face is fake guyyyyyyss” 😠
RonRon pulls eyelash off “there you go Tattlers 😉
Good laaaad 🤣👍👏🏼
I looked On google maps... its huge :oops: I live in a village... she fooled me lol

Reactions: 1
Oh and as a Post Script. For all new members asking for all the latest gossip and a quick low down. You start at thread #1 like we all did and keep on reading. You don't become a tattle bastard by skim reading. See you in four weeks X ATV

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Looks like shes tied spaghetti into a bobble in that throwback pick. I have the thinnest hair imaginable made thinner with post partum hair loss recently, I still wouldnt have those tacky extensions in for all the money in the world
Hahahaha I thought it looked like spaghetti too 😂👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Just seen the new Zoflora ad on telly. I've been using it since 1970 when we got wed as my mam always used it too and recommended it to me. I hope their sales rocket and they don't need poor old Soph - aah shame. I am going to see how often she mentions it now. I suppose they are daft enough to keep paying her but it will be interesting to see :)
You've been 'Out Out'?
I need to know every detail.
Hinch has nothing to tell -she didn't even go out in the end and you've been out out.
Well guyzzzzzz I took my son out for a game of footy in an empty field, went for a walk through some woods, found a lost dog, five mins later bumped into the kids looking for the lost dog and reunited them and then walked home. Oh and I also saw 4 magpies have a fight! Now some may be reading this and thinking what a boring bastard! However.... Its still more interesting than Hinches day lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh dear rex is on a bike the do Ron ron will be on a skateboard tomorrow look at him go guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Literally can see it now... be blank pages with some colouring in and sticking
Suitable for the actual child themselves so they can fill it out 🤣 because let’s face it her other ‘books’ are definitely aimed at kids or adults with the IQ of a 6 year old 🙊
But they are all recipes from other people

Reactions: 3
She’s deleted her own comment where the doggy cake page was replying... wow.View attachment 145667View attachment 145668
The sour faced cow.
Bet shes finding it hilarious she hasn't mentioned them. 'Hahaha look at them JAIMEY, begging for a mention! Well I ain't doing it for nuffink!"

Oi I got married with an Elizabeth Duke ring 😂

Although I lost the fucker at Glastonbury and now I'm divorced 🤷😂
Lost the ring or the husband at glasto ? 😂

I’ve just realised when the king of the isle of vests Jamie has been. In the McDonald’s queue. It’s that long he’s only just got his happy meal. ATV
6 nugs and a fruit shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must start Ronalds din dins at 10am the amount of tit she uses in the recipes & the arsing about, just in time for him to eat it at midday, she is a vile self centred cow not tagging the dog treat company & I hope other businesses take bleeping note & stop sending her gifted things, she doesn’t deserve them & is completely spoilt & ungrateful! She gets on my bleeping tits stupid fucko 😠
When it all kicked off a little while back, with a company that sent Hinch a rabbit in a personalised jumper that featured in one of her pictures but she never bothered to credit or thank them - I, posing on Instagram as my dog, using my dogs account - suggested that people stop sending this bloody woman stuff, I was jumped upon by absolute morons as to how out of order I was! Then the next day, my dog was blocked! She's crying now, thanks! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.