Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her and Jamie are fine, it's just a ploy for engagement from her sheep. We all know she's been thin on the ground with content lately and she'll be losing followers as a result.

Just like with the gut feeling message she's trying to keep her sheep engaged with her, they want to know what she's talking about or who she's talking about and so they keep following her and going onto her page or googling her etc to see if they can find out what's going on.

She's a calculated woman who is trying to come across as lil old Soph and one day (hopefully soon before she fucks off) she'll have her very public downfall...ever
Why are people going on about Jamie? he isnt on her post regularly not like Joe is on Staceys feed he’s on practically every post but why are people going on about him I don’t get it ( repeating myself I know but I don’t understand what the fuss is about ) 🤔

Reactions: 2
Hello all, so iv been reading the posts on here for a couple of days. I was curious about what tattle was all about when mrshinch went AWOL for a few days and I have to say you have really opened up my eyes to the real mrs Hinch.

I cant say I was a huge follower of her, I just quickly tapped through her stories and watched what I found was interesting..ie..cleaning tips but she doesnt do alot of them now!

What made me post today was after seeing her not mention the gifted cake for her dog. I then noticed she had put up a post about tagging small businesses so I thought I would be a good samaritan lol and put the business that gifted her the cake as a suggestion...lo and behold...the post had been removed!! I think this is really nasty. Any way this can be escalated?

I think it's disgusting that she blocks anyone that doesnt agree with her too!

Also, I did a vlog a few days ago just for me and my family a to highlight the challenges of being a mum of twins under 3. I have to say, I was shocked by the end of the day of feeling i had given my children literally no eye contact or time at all as I was too conscious of getting the phone out and recording. On a normal day, I dont even know where my phone is half of the time. So for her to portray this amazing, spotlessly clean house and life is very unrealistic...something has to give!

Anyway, sorry for the long post...had to get a few things off my chest!!

You all are great...and def not a bunch of bullies or trolls!

P.s...actually where is mr hinch??

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t want to slate the dog cake business, however, I think it’s very optimistic to think that a tag from Hinch would have been life changing for them. Their products are really very expensive and Hinchs speciality really is more the “barg”. Lots of the photos on their website aren’t the right way round. They’re publicly complaining about not getting free promo on insta from arguably a very sought after influencer. They’re not making themselves look great here. Please see this as constructive feedback, as a potential customer, these are things I notice. Good luck.

Additionally, the way to get an ad is to pay for one via her management co. Like it or not she’s in high demand. I suspect she actually has quite limited control over what she posts and who she does business with. It would be extremely lucky to get a free shoutout when thousands want the same. I’ve also observed the magic touch sellout thing mainly seems to happen with very low cost, universally desirable products (such as cleaning stuff everyone needs). Luxury dog treats are pretty niche.
But she’s quick enough to tag everyone else 🤷🏼‍♀️ X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello all, so iv been reading the posts on here for a couple of days. I was curious about what tattle was all about when mrshinch went AWOL for a few days and I have to say you have really opened up my eyes to the real mrs Hinch.

I cant say I was a huge follower of her, I just quickly tapped through her stories and watched what I found was interesting..ie..cleaning tips but she doesnt do alot of them now!

What made me post today was after seeing her not mention the gifted cake for her dog. I then noticed she had put up a post about tagging small businesses so I thought I would be a good samaritan lol and put the business that gifted her the cake as a suggestion...lo and behold...the post had been removed!! I think this is really nasty. Any way this can be escalated?

I think it's disgusting that she blocks anyone that doesnt agree with her too!

Also, I did a vlog a few days ago just for me and my family a to highlight the challenges of being a mum of twins under 3. I have to say, I was shocked by the end of the day of feeling i had given my children literally no eye contact or time at all as I was too conscious of getting the phone out and recording. On a normal day, I dont even know where my phone is half of the time. So for her to portray this amazing, spotlessly clean house and life is very unrealistic...something has to give!

Anyway, sorry for the long post...had to get a few things off my chest!!

You all are great...and def not a bunch of bullies or trolls!

P.s...actually where is mr hinch??
I feel like she did it on purpose as well. Awful. I’ve just joined here too and although I don’t agree with everything I can’t say her doing things like that is any meaner than what’s said here as in it’s the truth. I feel out of politeness even answering on the thread would have been fine x welcome. X

Reactions: 5
That deranged Hinch insta woman seemed disappointed by the books - "loads of those" - "loads of those as well, which is good but they're all slightly different" - what a cup of tea to colour in rather than a bloody cake..

My daughter has just announced her pregnancy on social media and one of her friends said “hope it’s a girl so she can be a mini hincher” I had to refrain myself from commenting back to her 😤😤
I would not have held back! If someone had wished for my daughter to grow up to clean her own house I would have had a word about her low aspirations!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just seen the new Zoflora ad on telly. I've been using it since 1970 when we got wed as my mam always used it too and recommended it to me. I hope their sales rocket and they don't need poor old Soph - aah shame. I am going to see how often she mentions it now. I suppose they are daft enough to keep paying her but it will be interesting to see :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait I’ve missed something. Did the cake company put a post on calling her out?
She commented a few times about the cake and also tried tagging her etc and messaged and hinch ignored her Then unfollowed her. Two minutes later she put a post on to help small businesses and then took it down again ( I presume because we all said the dog cake business ) just rude.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.