Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
We asked her to speak about it and she did so fair play. However “I’m not as educated on racism as I should be” what a weird thing to say. It’s 2020. Have you been living under fake moss? Across the board she has no idea how to check her privilege. Anyway it was just a bit of blurb given to her my management. So donate Soph and do me a favour...make sure your son doesn’t grow up as shielded as you.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

MrsPed2016

I might be late to the party, been off here for a few days but has anyone see this? On Mario's account....
Screenshot_20200531-085039_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Why does it matter if she had people over? You can't judge if you don't know the situation
because at the time you weren't allowed to have others over

I am shielding because of illness so why can't she follow the law if everyone else does

She made a point of going to see her parents and staying in the front garden then it was in The Sun that they had in fact been round to hers

Anyway that's beside the point - she's stayed silent on it, so from a tattlers point of view she had a bbq when she shouldn't have had one

• Heart

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
I’ve been reading the threads on Mrs Hinch for a few days now.
While I think some stuff is just gossip and made up, I really have had my eyes opened to the lies and fakery.
I was a massive hinch fan. Have all three books, cupboards full of cleaning stuff that I hardly use and other bits and pieces that I’ve purchased. Used her swipe up links and put money in her pocket.
Fair play to her for making an earning and not having to leave the house. Would I do it? Well I certainly wouldn’t want the fame or to be pulled apart online, but I’d love the easy money.

Anyway, reason for my post is that I’m a first time mum, and for months I felt like I wasn’t coping and was just generally shit at life.
I used to watch Mrs Hinch cleaning away, looking all ‘perfect’ after having Ronnie and there was me, lucky if I managed to brush my teeth that day.
I used to say to my husband that I was no good. Why couldn’t I be more like Mrs Hinch?!
His reply was always “She’s not real, she’s just showing you want she wants you to see.”
I didn’t believe him until I saw everything you all had to say and now I feel really stupid that I was so sucked in and believed the charade.

I’m not going to slag her or her family off because I don’t believe there’s any need for that. Ronnie is an innocent child and I would be heartbroken if anyone said mean shit about my daughter.
But, she needs to be more real. Stop with the filters, looking so ‘perfect’, no ones house can be that clean with a baby!!
Spending time with my daughter is the most important thing as they grow so fast. Mrs Hinch just needs to take a step back and concentrate on her family life.

Most of us were former hinchers chick, don't be hard on yourself. And while the hinchers think we get brainwashed coming over here that isn't true. They are brainwashed, the influx of new members recently pretty much have echoed what you have said. So welcome aboard.

I originally came over to defend her (oh the shame 🤦🤦) instead I lurked for over a year, and my eyes were well and truly opened, and things I had actually thought myself were confirmed by what others have said on here for a long time. I only started commenting few weeks ago myself.

But we are a friendly bunch, we are open to debate without calling people jealous, bullies etc, and will agree to disagree without any arsiness off both parties. And regardless of what Mrs Hinch said yesterday, it's only the admins who remove comments when people from both sides come on to purely cause arguments and shit stir.
So the few arseholes that slip in soon get removed or ignored.

• Heart

WeepingWillow

Jesus wept.

Martin Luther Hinch.

🙄🙄🙄

About as sincere as me telling a one night stand he was the best I’d ever had.....!!

• Haha

Kimmydee

You know what I am actually quite tearful here. I have just watched her prepare the bunting for that stupid dog's birthday and there are poor children out there whose parents can't afford to have even the simplest party for them! It beggars belief. I want to go on and vent my spleen to her but then ill miss out on all the other shite she posts cos shell block me no doubt. Now all the barmy army will be doing the same for their mongrels!

• Sad
  • Heart

Bridges21

She really is as thick as she sounds.

"These masks are brilliant"

No, they're not. They're the thinnest piece of fabric. They will not prevent a damn thing. She'd be better off buying a triple cotton Facemask from her beloved ebay that has filter pockets and a nose clip. They have to be better than whatever that flop of material is ffs. 😂

Not brave enough for the shop but brave enough to put others at harm, including her own son, by having a bbq with others. Prick.

• Haha
  • Heart

allforthegram

VIP Member
WOW
I’m now VIP
I just want to thank all you fellow trollz, obvs my fake minky and hinch for being an absolute liability.
tonight I’m gonna get the talc out and shitty nachos to celebrate

ATfuckingV

• Heart
  • Haha
Guyzzzzzz I’m back! Did you miss me?! 🤣
I had to back off and just lurk for a while after the BBQ and voice-note-gate. Such rage! Wasn’t doing me any good at all!
Anyhoo.... loving the irony that this thread has been hilarious when Zoph hasn’t even been posting! You guyzzzzzz have been on top form 👏👏
Massive welcome to all of the newbies. What a flood of them we’ve had! Bloody marvellous!
ATFV lovelies 😍
I'm a newbie, found this page after seeing it mentioned in a FB group. Spent hours reading through old posts and feel so relieved that I'm not the only one that doesn't buy all the bullshit. My best friend loves her. 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you think fat boy Henry runs fast to escape the castle greyskull when she opens the back door you should seee Jamie when she opens the front door. It's like Usain bolt on speed, well it was when the bookies was open

• Haha

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
The sun? 😂😂 Oh come off of it they are known for creating stories that aren't real, twisting the truth, they are lying scum.
She was so quick to shout about not having plastic surgery, and that was in response to a couple of comments on here and maybe a few on her post. There were no headlines about it at that time. Yet, the sun and the mail both share the bbq gate story and she and her management declined to comment.

There's also not been a retraction, her lack of action is actually more telling to me than the story itself.

She broke the law and potentially put people's lives at risk and is now ignoring it. It's a slap in the face to people who have missed big birthdays and even funerals.

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but why does it matter if she’s had Botox or fillers? Her money, her choice.

I’d quite fancy some cheek fillers once this madness is over.
It’s not that she’s had them, it’s that she’s not honest about it 😜

Reactions: 25
I can’t wait to see her try to clean that mermaid stuff off her bath. I used it once about 2 years ago and I’ve still got a shimmery film on my bath. And it turned me sparkly for a week. I’d love to be a fly on the wall for the tantrum when she realises that a little spray of zoflora won’t work.

• Haha

Makaraka

VIP Member
I am fuming with her
She goes all radio silence for attentionZ comes back and gives a shit video about what she’s been doing.. absolute fuck all as per.
Is planning a massive grand party.
Shares something about George Floyd but then proceeds to show off her absolutely pointless “Haul”. And states more lie
Masks for her and Jamie for when they go “out” again! You’ve been out and about. Your cupboard is full of items purchased from many a Different supermarket.

those masks will now be sold out. Masks that myself and my co workers could do with for work against the pathetic paper ones we’ve been provided with because at the moment the company can’t get anything better to protect us with.
She’s crashed the website?!?? Do these people have fucking nothing better to do than to copy this complete imbecile. I honestly. Nah I can’t even today.

FYI THAT MERMAID BOD YOU BOUGHT IS A COMPLETE FARCE. Don’t share things like that, something that’s supposed to help you lose weight in a bath.

you’ve had a gastric band, you take slimfast. YOUR DIET IS SHIT ASWELL.
I feel sorry for her army who think they have a few extra pounds and wanna be like her and thinks acting like her is gonna help them.

she’s a nasty damaging human

• Haha
  • Heart

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
I've just unfollowed her after the George Floyd post. There is nothing about that post that screams authentic caring. She's seen other "celebs" have posted so has felt she has to as well. You can't put up 2 posts and then pat yourself on the back that you've done your bit. It doesn't work like that. Ffs.

• Heart