Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
The sun? 😂😂 Oh come off of it they are known for creating stories that aren't real, twisting the truth, they are lying scum.
Her absolute silence on it speaks volumes though I think. Are you telling me that if a national newspaper put in print that you'd done something so stupid and dangerous when others are putting their lives on the line in pursuit of keeping people safe that you wouldn't be shouting from the rooftops that you hadn't done it? Between her and Gleam you'd think they'd have put out a statement saying it's untrue and they are pursuing legal action or something, but she didn't even address it. That makes me feel like she must be guilty. The Scum will not be able to publish pictures taken covertly, however if a neighbour has provided them with some they could be used in a court case, if it came to that. If she hadn't had people round she would KNOW that no photos existed, if she has she won't be sure and if they came out she wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Reactions: 29

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her unboxing story. At the beginning she says she can’t remember what she actually bought. Then begins unboxing and seems surprised at things in the box. Clearly didn’t pay a penny for any of that tat.
Also totally contradicted herself when she mentioned she hasn’t left the house or been to the shops,then mentioned that she can’t get a hold of hand wash in her local shop. Dear lord give up Grinch

• Haha

Camdenkitten

I might be late to the party, been off here for a few days but has anyone see this? On Mario's account.... View attachment 142077
If she will be happy the day she logs off Instagram for good then why not do it now? Because she's lapping up the attention and the money. As long as people keep worshipping her she won't give up. There are people in this world who do amazing things and they don't get the admiration this woman gets

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
I think someone further up this thread, sorry can't find to quote, is right in that it won't be a recipe book, it'll be like her blank lists book. You write in what you've fed your child, like she has been doing for weeks with that weird board inside Ronnies cupboard. Then there may be an odd tip here and there but it won't be a recipe book. There will be spaces to stick in photos etc

• Heart

Debsy37

VIP Member
Love the fact that the family walk
She has been on is the lane that leads to ma barkers house . Oh Sophie you devil

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
A mind map for a 1 year old’s birthday. Is she for real?
Most people actually have proper grown up shit to deal with.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
It's also the whole "I'm so nervous" comment. You are supposedly standing up for something you believe in. You are not out there protesting. You are not out there fearing for your life because of your skin colour .Do not make out you are brave posting when there are actual people out there being brave, speaking up and making the world listen.

• Heart

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
I think it’s cute what she’s done for Henry lol sorry slap me into next week hard. I’m on my period lol. When you pick a Pup from the litter I do think it’s like a child to some possibly. My hubby thinks our dog is his son lol, I’m not that crazy obvs lol. Mines going grey and it’s sad, we’ve both had dogs as kids and it’s horrible when you lose them They aren’t here long

• Heart
  • Sad

BunnyBoo22

96E7A4D8-E939-40E7-A827-52D2CDA4897A.jpeg

Oh please open the box with us, please please please Mrs Hinch. 🤮

FFS 🙄🙄🙄 she’s never asked before..it’s all about getting the engagement now as it will have dropped over the last few days. Hold on for a day of asking questions...

• Haha
  • Sick

YorkshireMrs

So we know that Mrs H copies lots off Jenna aka Cleanqueen25. She did mention it was Jenna’s story about her pound shop delivery that made her order.
Fast forward to tonight and Jenna has used the mermaid bath shite, she is covered head to toe in glitter and no amount of showers will get rid of it, go to get stories to see.......she has well and truly set Mrs H up 🤣

• Haha

TheFabFader

VIP Member
The sun? 😂😂 Oh come off of it they are known for creating stories that aren't real, twisting the truth, they are lying scum.
Then why didn’t the sainted Sophie defend herself? As far as I can remember, she threw a strop and went off Instagram for a day or two.
She won’t address any criticism, she glosses over the mistakes and lies and that’s what we have the problem with.
Others have addressed her breaking of lockdown rules. Surely you can’t think that’s the way an influencer should behave.
I’m not sure if the Rave About section is still here. You might prefer to go there and praise her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28