Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
exactly. If you’re an influencer seeing other people posting about this but you’re nervous or not sure what to say then go and educate yourself first. And don’t cite Zoe sugg as your bloody guide. It’s so horribly tone deaf. There are black influencers out there who are better people to follow and use as a guide In terms of what books to read or help you can offer.

I’m sorry but her post doesn’t come from a good place. She’s been told to put it out there. It feels empty and fake and typical white people turning it all about themselves *im nervous* *so shocking*. Yet black people have been raising these issues for a long time and feel ignored. She has millions of followers. With a little thought she could use her platform to really amplify some black voices out there....but no she links to Zoe Sugg.

i can only imagine all the fawning DMs too. Oh soph hun you are so brave speaking up, arent you a good’un. Let’s shake our minkys in solidarity. Makes me feel sick.
"I'm nervous" to post about this. What a slap in the face to every person of colour. They're nervous whenever they leave home you daft bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Snarkysnarky

GUUUUYYYYYZZZZZZ!!!! My morning has been made!! This has to be a piss take! On one of the Hinch fb groups. Absolute silence of the lambs vibes!

DFFF44E7-16CD-47C1-80C6-2440A2FFF7F7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Gla30

Chatty Member
Credit where credit is due. Even if it is from her agency or whatever or if she did get the idea from reading here, using her massive platform to speak about these issues is exactly what she should be doing. Hopefully she keeps it up.

Reactions: 32

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Why are people so thick 😳 she did not mention trolls at all. She said GUT FEELING so she had a gut feeling about fake people.... comes across to me as somebody she knows!
She left her little cryptic comments around the insta world, deleting as she went, leading people to assume it was trolls. I'm sure she gets some vile stuff sent to her inbox but those people aren't on here! That's trolling! Any hincher popping over - go see what an actual troll says/does. It's not a few on a gossip column calling someone out on their goddam lies! It's someone who personally attacks someone and wishes them harm ffs. Nobody here wishes her or her family harm.

Snarkysnarky

Such an attention seeker. The post to Mario, she’s basically just talking about Tattle (“Trolls” criticising her hands?!). Don’t read it if you don’t like it!
As she said to the troll who criticised her wardrobe ‘ if you don’t like it, DON’T LOOK IN IT’

Same message to you Soph regarding tattle!!

• Haha
  • Heart

bubblebuttt

Here comes all the pre/recorded, over edited montage of boring shit she's been up to! I'm so excited 🙃
219C5E19-D046-4704-9AD0-D0A23F49F0C8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if she’s had a massive BBQ party this weekend for Doggie Ronnie’s Birthday combined with Ma Barker’s Birthday intending to show it on Monday “when we’re allowed” but the weather is shit on Monday so she can’t show it because the weekend has been glorious! 🤣
Hope that makes sense?
Oh fucking just shoot me now! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Crazy Cat

I am calling that she will bring out a baby weaning book but not with actual recipes, just spaces and sections for people to fill in themselves a bit like her book of Hinch lists...

• Sick
  • Angry

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
To have a couple of people over? 🙄
But all her '3.3 mill' followers will be there too! She'll invite them all along on her stories. Do you not remember when she took us all to Disneyland and we were bored shitless for the longest trip to Disney Paris ever?!

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
A long ice tray so she doesn't have to chop her chives?
Don't know about anyoneelse but I love a full length chive in my food.not

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion -
Henry is 5, probs won’t see 6, unless someone teaches him some fat burning tricks 🤣🤭

Also, was her new patio set another gifted thing?
Has she said? The last broke in the storm (apparently) and I didn’t here whether she paid (unlikely) for a new one or whether she’s got a new gift 🙄?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Mrs M20

I think she has had someone attempt to sell a story on her/them and she’s paid them off.
She knows she’s talked about on here - so that’s not a massive shock is it?
Taking kindness for weakness? she been on here and been kind then? Are we all friends now?

BUT having someone who you think you knew, talk about you behind your back IS hurtful and you do feel betrayed. She’s a liar, a huge bloody liar using Tattle as a ‘get out card’ for pretty much everything.
Wake up Hinchers and get some therapy.
You get up every day for you, not for her.
She is not better than you. She doesn’t even know who you are.
Tattle isn’t the only site that has an opinion.

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Why does it matter if she had people over? You can't judge if you don't know the situation
What situation would justify her having people over in a nationwide lockdown with 99% of people sticking to the rules for the good of the population?

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Went to Tesco, looked at the books, saw her notebook on the shelf so covered it up with a few copies of the one next to it which was the Joe Wicks weaning one, I know he's a bit of a dick but at least he has worked for what he's got now. All the vest! 🖐

• Haha
  • Heart

Hizzlelizzle

So what I’ve taken from her “triumphant” return:

She's reminding big companies that it’s RonRon’s birthday and they have enough time to send free stuff.
She’s wanting bakers to offer to make cakes for his party because “guyzzzzz I just can’t bake, but I’m learning”.
She also wants free stuff for Henry.
Poundlandshop.com has become the new Ebayers-guys..... ordered just a couple of days ago, can’t remember what she ordered (or possibly doesn’t know what she’s been sent?!?!)
Baby cook book - 100%.... even though her recipes would’ve been taken from someone else’s cook book!
She’s not showing RonRon’s portion size or what he’s eating anymore.

BUT, I think what has really, really offended me and made me absolutely disgusted with her, is amongst all that bullshit she posts about George Floyd and how we have to do more about racism (which she was called out on here for not mentioning before) but then followed it up with her opening a box of Poundland crap. Almost as if the George post was just a copy and paste job that she Was told to post, but doesn’t really understand. A tick box post to “show”she’s “woke” so people will say “ahhh hun, you’re so lovely”

• Heart
  • Angry
Just saw Vestlife’s story because I forgot to unfollow him like I did her. I didn’t want to contribute to her views so I came back on here and I saw he literally just screenshot her story lmao, so she stole Zoella’s ideas and he stole hers?
Anyway, I just want to give my view as someone with mixed black heritage that her post today has actually really upset me.
Why are you nervous? People saying it’s because she thinks she might get branded as a racist, lmao I can assure you it isn’t. It’s because she doesn’t want the majority of her target audience, and we all know what type of person that is, to kick off. The whole movement is BLM and she was terrified to use that hashtag because it doesn’t represent what she believes in, simple :). And God forbid she posts the link in her bio so it’s there longer than 24 hours and can’t be skipped! Her waiting a week to talk about something that happened nearly a week ago... I won’t even comment on that.
Why are you surprised it’s still happening; because you’ve been ignoring all the other cases that happen week in week out because they don’t fit into your “perfect” life? All I can say is, thank God most of her followers are fake and she isn’t actually reaching 3M people.
I hope and trust most of you will understand where I’m coming from due to some of the discussions we had in the past few days!
Anyway. Just wanted to get that off my chest because it literally pissed me off tonight. Hope you’re all doing well ❤

• Heart

BunnyBoo22

It matters because there was a highly infectious virus going around and some of us were working 12 hour shifts and dealing with seriously ill people who were dying alone without their families. That’s why it matters. She has a platform of 3 million doesn’t she? Albeit mostly bots. I wish no harm on Sophie, and there has been some hurtful things said on here about her baby at times, I’m not down with that, but what I don’t like is the ignoring of what’s important. Tyne and Wear fire service a few months back issued a warning and named her in it, as someone’s house caught fire because they put a vase on their hob. If she was responsible she would have acknowledged it. But she didn’t. This is what gets people’s backs up.

THIS ⬆⬆⬆ She needs to take responsibility for when she gets things wrong and TELL people so they don’t continue doing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29