Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

j4d30

hi everyone. i’ve yet to catch up on these threads and i don’t post here very often but i would just like to say, i’ve sent mrs hinch several messages on how she should be using her platform to share the problem that’s going on in this world right now. i find it shocking that she has not yet posted anything, now i don’t care what’s going on in her life this is a bigger issue. she should be using her millions of followers to share petitions etc.. i’m shocked and disgusted. #blacklivesmatter

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
I've took the plunge and unfollowed her!! I should of done it few month back with that gretal thing but wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt BUT this has pissed me off.
From a person who says she suffers from anxiety, she surely knows how to play on it!! She knows people follow her who suffer from anxiety too and knows that just disappearing will cause people to panic... then she comes on with clips on what she's done on the "days off"!! Why not just have the days off without filming for the gram. If the shit you've been through is bad! Fs man!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lynseyp

VIP Member
P&G haven't done Soph's picture correctly, they have misplaced the brows. Fear not i have added them to what they actually look like. 😉
By the way that cake for Henry will be swallowed in one go.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
So now this poundland thing..she claims she spent about £40 but can't remember what on?! That's nice and relatable Zoph. Now more than ever, people are counting their pennies and sometimes £40 is all they have to feed their family for a week.
[/QUOTE]

That was my first thought.If I ordered something ‘a few days ago’ and spent £40, I’d bloody remember what I’d ordered.. 😂😂

Macklen83

Chatty Member
THIS ⬆⬆⬆ She needs to take responsibility for when she gets things wrong and TELL people so they don’t continue doing it!
This is my issue with her. Not trolling her, not commenting on her appearance or what she feeds her kid. I don’t care about that as a Mam you do what you think is right. It’s the unsafe practices and the lying. She’s is profiteering from people but not being honest about it. That bothers me. The unrealistic image of little girl lost who just likes fields and home and cleaning when it actual fact, she is very very wealthy. That bothers me. We know she’s very very wealthy so why not be honest about it - it’s because she thinks it will make people realise she’s already got a stack in the bank and will stop being her shoppers. It’s the deceit and the virtue signalling and the self centredness and then making out she’s the victim I can’t deal with. She has time to change it, she can still pull it round. But I can’t see any sign when her minions are still blowing smoke up her arse.

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
“So many walks”???!!!! Is she having a laugh? She’s been gone 48 hours. She usually manages about a walk a fortnight. Do the maths Zoph! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Macklen83

Chatty Member
I fully get that, I don't know the situation either (obviously) but I feel like people mental health is still very important, I've had to meet a couple people and go for walks with them because my mental health has been horrible over the last couple weeks.

I hate what people say about her son too, like it's her home account and your child is one of the biggest parts of your life, do people want her to not show him like he doesn't exist? If she wants to show him then that's her choice.
Yes mental health is very important, and I’m sure Sophie’s will have suffered sometimes from some of the ghastly content on here. Most of us are very honest and are pointing out that she puts profit over people, and that’s not cool. She’s making a killing from lying and deceiving people. And she needs to stop it. We also need to think about the mental health of the staff in hospitals, shops, factories who have kept food on Sophie’s and all of our tables. I have colleagues now in really dark places. She preaches be kind, but she’s very very unkind in what she’s doing to people. Like I say, I don’t hate her, I think she is very privileged and her baby will never go without. She needs to appreciate that, take ownership and be honest. Then she will have my respect.

• Heart

Allthevest20

VIP Member
She made a whole point out of the fact that she hasn’t been to any shops and yet in one story she’s mentioned being unable to find the products in her local shop. Do I detect more lies??
Legit came here to say this. All getting masks because nervous to go to shops.... then can't find hand wash in her local shop. You what

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Also I am kind of annoyed she said she gets nervous about “these type of posts” and how they will be received. If you feel what you claim to feel on the subject then stand the fuck up, post immediately, make spelling mistakes, let your rage pour out, say I’ll hunt down better reading resources for you all I’m just so angry and hurt right now and I don’t know how to help

• Heart
I’m not a hinch fan by any stretch but can’t help but think dammed if she does, dammed if she doesn’t? Personally I’m glad she finally said something to her followers, so late is a bit crap but better than never. Sincere or not, she’s raised some awareness of the issue

Fish-in-the-Sea

Poundland haul...face masks because she hasn't dared brave the shops yet. Wise choice, well done. Couple of items later...handwash because she been struggling to find soap in the local shops. Which is it Sophie??? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Chewy

I’m new to this but thank god im not alone in thinking WTF. She’s just said she still needs to brave going to the shops yet in every story after she keeps saying she hasn’t been able to find this in the shops?! And that post about George Floyd; what an absolute farce.

Brightstar72

VIP Member
I fully get that, I don't know the situation either (obviously) but I feel like people mental health is still very important, I've had to meet a couple people and go for walks with them because my mental health has been horrible over the last couple weeks.

I hate what people say about her son too, like it's her home account and your child is one of the biggest parts of your life, do people want her to not show him like he doesn't exist? If she wants to show him then that's her choice.
He’s a separate entity from her though and has no autonomy. I don’t agree with the sentiment “her baby, her choice” where internet safety is concerned

• Heart

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Just like that she’s back and no mention of her absence. Attention seeking twat take it her epic tantrum of spit the dummy and sulk like a child will just be brushed under the carpet. She’s such a fucking melt

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
I've not cringed so much at anything quite as embarrassing as that Ron's weaning journey scrapbook 😂 im embarassed on her behalf!
TOP TIP
WHY NOT TRY
BED OF SPAGHETTI
who the fuck you talking to love? 😂

Also, nice family walks down the path to mummy freida's house for BBQs

• Haha