Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolMom

VIP Member
She put up a crappy comment somewhere insinuating it was trolls (not what her original story said at all) and left it long enough for some people to see, then deleted it 🙄
And the the Hinch army latched on and started sharing the petition to ban Tattle again ( the one that’s like two years old and doesn’t have enough signatures). So a bunch of Hinchers came, only a lot of them read the threads and realised we were right and now we’ve got new members. Yay!!
What a knobhead move! I shouldn't be surprised though really 🤷‍♀️

So now this poundland thing..she claims she spent about £40 but can't remember what on?! That's nice and relatable Zoph. Now more than ever, people are counting their pennies and sometimes £40 is all they have to feed their family for a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lechat

VIP Member
Let’s be honest, she’s been given £40 to spend on a box of stuff to encourage all her moron followers to do the same. £40 is handily the free delivery limit on poundland so of course they want to encourage you to spend that. So crafty from the master of sales.

• Wow

Good Egg

VIP Member
Pffft. I’m done.
If Hinchers can’t see they are being manipulated by Mrs Hinch then that is there own issue.
All the vest.
Rinse/recycle/repeat
Goodbye Tattle Bastards

• Sad
  • Heart
Our Soph is one of those IM DELETING FACEBOOK kind of wankers that then comes back a day later like nothing happened it makes you look a right prick grow up love your a mother now!

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I fully get that, I don't know the situation either (obviously) but I feel like people mental health is still very important, I've had to meet a couple people and go for walks with them because my mental health has been horrible over the last couple weeks.

I hate what people say about her son too, like it's her home account and your child is one of the biggest parts of your life, do people want her to not show him like he doesn't exist? If she wants to show him then that's her choice.
Totally disagree with you. This poor child has no voice in her circus, as had been pointed out on here before her followers are full of Tom, dick and pervys looking at a naked ronnie being bathed which some unsavoury characters would get off on. You maybe should go over to rave about section and show your support theRE..hope this makes sense
ATV

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I don’t understand why the keep insisting she’s a role model. Why? For being rich? For keeping a clean house while being a mum when both her and her husband are unemployed and the baby sleeps 23 hours a day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

mammaof3

VIP Member
The sun? 😂😂 Oh come off of it they are known for creating stories that aren't real, twisting the truth, they are lying scum.
That may be the case but I doubt they would open themselves up for liable without any proof

If you believe that it doesn't matter if people flout a lockdown to have social interaction, then I bet you are one of those that have done it

People care for their safety and of their chldren's safety so they follow the law

Reactions: 23

Klootzak

Like wtf.... coming back like nothings happened. Attention seeking is a very ugly trait...

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
How the fuck can you count 48 hours not regularly posting as ‘off‘ when you spent that time literally on Instagram commenting on other people’s posts 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ What is it with crappy gossip mags and their obsession with her?!
These are paid for articles. Her management actually pay these mags to write bullshit articles about her. Sometimes they’ll have links in them to products she uses, which the mag will get a percentage of as well. They don’t write about her because she’s interesting, it’s because they’re paid 😂 but again, lil old Soph doesn’t know how she gets in these articles

• Haha