Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
View attachment 142107 An enlarged picture for you all to read her new begs
Think I’ll have to have a day off when this shit show happens. I’ll not be able to cope seeing Ronnieblessim sitting in the middle of it all staring into space with her clawing at him screaming “mammaz, what you doing!?! Mammaz, it’s your birthday handsnomes manzzzz”. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thanks for the suggestion @InstaFamousDoesntCount with votes of 26

Original suggestion made to fit - Hinch that’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

BBQ
covidiot.png

Hinch comment regarding Tulisa
Tulisa.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Shouldn’t scrap books be full of holidays, christmases, birthdays, drawings the child has made, you know fun memories and experiences, not what they have and haven’t eaten 🙈. Her relationship with food is really strange.

Oh and where I come from, butterfly cupcakes are made with butter cream, not icing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s back 🙄 not going to address anything then? We all know you did it for attention and get your engagement up because Stacey put a video on of rex walking

• Haha
Reactions: 40

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I think tattle adds are trolling me guyz, they keep showing me Charlotte Tilbury make up and I’m not Hinch and I’m too poor to purchase 😭. I had a feeling they were, I just knew it in my gut. Think I’m going to have a couple of days off tattle to ‘find myself’ and to recover from the heartache the adds have caused me. I’m sorry guyz I hope this helps
I think I'm being trolled by Jamie with this Tattle ad.

20200531_103341.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I don't know who Mario is. From that I read it like this, she is staying on Instagram until she's made loads of money for a comfortable life and then ditching all her 'hinchers'. So she's going to let all her hinchers make her rich and then say see ya laters mofos 🤷🏼‍♀️. I might be reading it wrong but that's my take on that.
You don't know who Mario is ? Your seriously missing out and in for a treat ma luvlee...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the suggestion @InstaFamousDoesntCount with votes of 26

Original suggestion made to fit - Hinch that’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

BBQ
View attachment 142058

Hinch comment regarding Tulisa
View attachment 142059
My first thread suggestion! Thank you!
Little ol’ me, just don’t know how this happened! Can’t believe it, you guyzzzzzz are amazing 😂

It’s such a shame she’s back and not saying her bloody goodbyes 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Wow. She’s coming thick and fast with the bullshit this morning isn’t she? Anyone would think she was trying to catch up on engagement after her silly little strop?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Did anyone see on a FB Hinch group this morning, the post with all the larvae grubs and eggs nested in her sons bedroom window. And her excuse for not cleaning it and getting to that state was the kid has a black out blind up on a big window and it's a pain in the arse to take down.
If these dirty bitches follow zoph then it's clear shes no cleaning guru. Shes a woman who knows how to get people to hoard and buy pointless shit they will never use.

Look away if you're stomach is weak...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Misssj80

VIP Member
Ow I have a Xmas stocking for my cat (it's just me and my cat at home lol and I'm only 32 😭) and he got presents from his cat friends 🤣🤣🤣 I'm so cool I can't contain it.
My cat has a Christmas stocking!! He also writes cards to his friend Dave the cat who lives 3 doors down 😂 obviously in reality it's me and my elderly neighbour writing to each other but we always sign them Harry the cat or Dave the cat 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Moaning.Mim

That video of her kissing Ronnie really creeped me out.. I don't know why, it just didn't look maternal it looked creepy and over the top I don't know 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Makaraka

VIP Member
The whole I haven’t been able to go out bollocks really fucked me off, I’m in the vulnerable category had heart surgery , on warfarin etc yet I’ve had to go out because I’ve had no choice (I’ve gotta go for bloods every week and no one to do shit for me ,I get the food parcels but they are limited some what I can’t just live on pasta and tomato soup) who the fuck does she think she is,
She’s a bullshitter
Her cupboard she showed a few backs showed she’d been to Morrisons, Tesco and Aldi. I met someone at a retail group event thing she works for b&m. She has seen her there a few times now! Hinch is a bullshitter. No way does Jamie leave her on her own with Ronnie. She wouldn’t cope.

Hinch you dress your house up. Today I’m mourning a loss of a friend, the 4th friend of my husband who has now died from covid.

I’ll point out too this person was a postman
Someone who had been delivering non essential items to someone since lockdown who lives next door but one to one of my friends. She got it from meeting up with her friend who was a nurse who came to her house. Not realising she had it and both my friend and my husbands got it (they don’t even know each other) but she got it 6 days after seeing her friand 7 days later he tested positive
Died 14 days after the result. Can’t say for sure obviously it’s directly linked
But he was only going to work. His sister was shopping and dropping it off to them as his wife has MS.

but still. Infuriating
Maybe I’ve Had a bad day and I’m looking too much into it now 😫

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Even if she didn’t write it, good on her. It’s a massively important message, even if 10% of her cult go and do a bit of research into institutionalised racism then it’s done some good.

• Heart
Reactions: 34