Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why the keep insisting she’s a role model. Why? For being rich? For keeping a clean house while being a mum when both her and her husband are unemployed and the baby sleeps 23 hours a day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is SO far out of touch with reality. It really is shocking.
Exactly. As much as I dont like inthefrow, she posted today a message about racism and George floyd and followed it with she wont be posting anything today, about a launch she was having or her home account. She just said now isnt the right time. Respect. MEANWHILE at castle grey skull, princess zoph is straight on to mermaid bleeping bath tit and pineapple ice moulds. And how cool that her half witted Hinchers broke the website! They obviously didnt take on board her copied racism.post. mind you, it was quite long and half of them probably can't read. 🙄 she is so insensitive, dumb and insincere.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Plastic pound-tit for Ronron - that nasty fire truck looked like it has really sharp edges - and no, Soph, they are not ‘large Lego bricks’ - these are cheap foreign tat. Duplo is well made and a brilliant toy, but I guess you wouldn’t spend your own money on that!
Stacey gets rex lovely toys and a nice ball pit etc.
Hinchy gets plastic tat for her kid that looks like it'd break if he's anything like what my kids were like at 1.
Why can't she buy him some nice stuff and let him play with it and play with him

Reactions: 9
Exactly. As much as I dont like inthefrow, she posted today a message about racism and George floyd and followed it with she wont be posting anything today, about a launch she was having or her home account. She just said now isnt the right time. Respect. MEANWHILE at castle grey skull, princess zoph is straight on to mermaid bleeping bath tit and pineapple ice moulds. And how cool that her half witted Hinchers broke the website! They obviously didnt take on board her copied racism.post. mind you, it was quite long and half of them probably can't read. 🙄 she is so insensitive, dumb and insincere.
What gets me, is that she genuinely whole heartedly believe she’s using her platform for good and is a good role model? To post about george floyd and then go show off her haul of tit, when people are loosing their lives to try to stop things like this happening again? And gleam think this is okay too? Shocking the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So we know that Mrs H copies lots off Jenna aka Cleanqueen25. She did mention it was Jenna’s story about her pound shop delivery that made her order.
Fast forward to tonight and Jenna has used the mermaid bath shite, she is covered head to toe in glitter and no amount of showers will get rid of it, go to get stories to see.......she has well and truly set Mrs H up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would be totally ashamed if I was Mrs Hinch and my followers sorry barmyarmy were a bunch of chavs!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So rather than formulate his own thoughts and feelings about George Floyd... Vest life has just coped Zophs and they weren't even her own words either. Wtf is wrong with them both. Idiots. Absolute ignorance

Reactions: 5
Genuinely embarrassing tbh.

I’m with you on that. Look at Matty Healy for an example. At least she’s done something that she sees as good.
However, I also agree that sharing Zoe Sugg’s advice is tone deaf. What does she know about the subject? If you’re going to read on the subject, read wider than who is on your Instagram feed.
I’m not sure she knows of a world beyond Instagram

Reactions: 1
been a lurky lurker for a while. Too much of a wuss to join in, but i cant hold it in anymore

what is up with the dog birthday? Why does the dog need his name spelt out in balloons? Why?!
(Just wanted to add, Ive never followed her. Tattle was my introduction to her and honestly I’m so baffled why anyone cares let alone obsess over her. Or any ‘influencer’ really)

Reactions: 6
So rather than formulate his own thoughts and feelings about George Floyd... Vest life has just coped Zophs and they weren't even her own words either. Wtf is wrong with them both. Idiots. Absolute ignorance
Exactly. I think it’s disgusting. Ffs say something meaningful even if it’s not a massive essay or profound. Shows how in-genuine they are.

What gets me, is that she genuinely whole heartedly believe she’s using her platform for good and is a good role model? To post about george floyd and then go show off her haul of tit, when people are loosing their lives to try to stop things like this happening again? And gleam think this is okay too? Shocking the lot of them.
I agree. Either that or she just doesn't give a toss! I think gleam have really let her down tbh, awful management company. I've worked in pr and management for years and its their job to turn her into the nations nation's darling and it would have been quite easy with someone as pliable as hinch. They've let her fall down so many holes that they are as much to blame as her!!!

Reactions: 4
She should include Ava max- sweet but a psycho on her next round of cryptic stories aimed at us tattlers, while she is flipping the bird over someone calling her dog over weight again in that bloody gretal filter 😂😂😂😂😂😂

So we know that Mrs H copies lots off Jenna aka Cleanqueen25. She did mention it was Jenna’s story about her pound shop delivery that made her order.
Fast forward to tonight and Jenna has used the mermaid bath shite, she is covered head to toe in glitter and no amount of showers will get rid of it, go to get stories to see.......she has well and truly set Mrs H up 🤣
Just hope she's too busy lugging hay bales to read here till it's too late.long day.nice soak

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve CRIED laughing at those stories tonight 😂👌🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.