Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has admitted to being on here by obvs trying to post something positive if apparently it gets deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m similar to Soph in tiny ways - age, we both have a young baby, a partner, a house, close to my family. I cannot bleeping imagine putting myself through all the stress and anxiety she seemingly goes through just for money. I could never ever do it. I love money! I want loads of it! Wouldn’t put myself through that just to get it though. Wouldn’t let a social media site hold my life to ransom because I wanted to achieve some goals. Wouldn’t pimp my child out to millions every single day just so I can have a nice car and some extra rooms on my home. She says sometimes she’s up all night thinking about things, she clearly gets so hurt at any negative comment floating about. Why is she continuing to do it to herself? She is literally in her prime, she’s meant to be starting her “proper adult” journey and it’s all tangled up in this bleeping mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So many of her supporters like to cry out that we’re just jealous. I for one wouldn’t want her life for anything, it must be exhausting

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

🎵 You’ve been blocking and telling us lies,you’ve been begging for everything in sight 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So... She's now following the bucks home house which was posted on one of these threads recently!!! 😂

But no. She doesn't read here.
Her house is amazing. This is definitely the kind of house Hinch would want. She loves to preach how she loves her house and wouldn’t change it, the extension and new kitchen all within a year would beg to differ. But her house is just above average. For a home account it’s nothing special. There are so many other home accounts out there that blow hinch’s house out of the water. She definitely won’t be in that house in 5 years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How did you get a new name? I want mine to be less identifying and asked in another thread but never got a response
I searched change username and it brought me to a thread and I just wrote in there could I have a new name please and had it in minutes

Reactions: 1
Might I suggest a quick drive around your neighborhood? Park up in an estate and wonder to yourself if any of the houses are owned by Tattlers, and their likes contributed to your success.
I've been doing that for weeks, was I supposed to wait until I reach VIP 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m similar to Soph in tiny ways - age, we both have a young baby, a partner, a house, close to my family. I cannot bleeping imagine putting myself through all the stress and anxiety she seemingly goes through just for money. I could never ever do it. I love money! I want loads of it! Wouldn’t put myself through that just to get it though. Wouldn’t let a social media site hold my life to ransom because I wanted to achieve some goals. Wouldn’t pimp my child out to millions every single day just so I can have a nice car and some extra rooms on my home. She says sometimes she’s up all night thinking about things, she clearly gets so hurt at any negative comment floating about. Why is she continuing to do it to herself? She is literally in her prime, she’s meant to be starting her “proper adult” journey and it’s all tangled up in this bleeping mess.
Totally agree with you! If it was me who had 168 (and counting) threads with around 50ish comments on each, I would say it’s time to log off, protect my own mental health and my family. I just couldn’t imagine putting myself through that for money. I think the Mrs Hinch brand has been the making and breaking of her, she’s made an absolute fortune but completely sold her soul to the devil in the process.

Reactions: 10
Her house is amazing. This is definitely the kind of house Hinch would want. She loves to preach how she loves her house and wouldn’t change it, the extension and new kitchen all within a year would beg to differ. But her house is just above average. For a home account it’s nothing special. There are so many other home accounts out there that blow hinch’s house out of the water. She definitely won’t be in that house in 5 years time.
I bet all the Hincher’s club together their wax melt business earnings, buy it and turn it into a shrine to Verucca. Ala Graceland for Elvis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually thing she genuinely doesnt think she does fu k all wrong. Like shes not humble enough to look and think tit iv fucked up. She said people are fake and trusting her gut......what about tattle? Whats she on about.

Reactions: 6
I think the day I would leave the Mrs hinch thread on tattle would
Be the day she releases a video without gretel just her to camera. Admitting to her army how
Much money she has made, how the swipe ups put cookies on your phone which then gets her a
Profit off every purchase after for 30 days, how she planned it all, how influenzas actually work etc. Basically dropping the bullshit “I’m just a little woman from a village I didn’t ask for this I don’t know how it happened!”. If she actually said “guyzzzz it was all
Planned” then I would be on my way. If her army still wanted her after the truth was revealed then fine. But until the truth is revealed by Sophie I will
Be here

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is what she does every time someone doesn’t agree with her or pulls her up on something, cries troll and sends her army to do the Dirty work for her. We’ve all seen it before 😴
Wearing thin I think now, just not had the desired effect. I mean, come on zoph you’re a grown woman of 30, remember it’s your son who’s the baby, not you m’k?

She deleted her reply, or Onslow did it for her. She’s reminding me more and more of the fable of The Boy Who Cried Wolf...

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine their life must be drama drama drama. I don’t think any of it healthy. the worry of your address in public domain at the very least Would cause the strongest anxiety. If I was her neighbour I’d even be concerned incase of mistaken identity. I don’t know maybe I’m thinking she’s that relevant. But ffs her Business name was dropped into corrie. Only takes one nutter
She is a joke. The amount of people who have kept this country going since lockdown and all the important key workers and you have this fuckwit with her first world problems going off grid because she has read or seen something that has upset her!!! duck OFF!! i Have been called to meetings to de brief people on lots of different levels who are dealing with stress and trauma due to dealing with the pandemic but this woman is having a melt down over something she has read. Get over yourself Soph!! You ain’t nowt special love.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the day I would leave the Mrs hinch thread on tattle would
Be the day she releases a video without gretel just her to camera. Admitting to her army how
Much money she has made, how the swipe ups put cookies on your phone which then gets her a
Profit off every purchase after for 30 days, how she planned it all, how influenzas actually work etc. Basically dropping the bullshit “I’m just a little woman from a village I didn’t ask for this I don’t know how it happened!”. If she actually said “guyzzzz it was all
Planned” then I would be on my way. If her army still wanted her after the truth was revealed then fine. But until the truth is revealed by Sophie I will
Be here
Sorry my typing is horrific there. One too many blue WKD. Take me pissed I’m home

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being away from that dear little boy ron rabbit ron rabbit ron ron ron to read on here, cry about it then read some more.....

Reactions: 6
The ones that get are when they start with “No negativity please, my house isn’t to everyone’s taste but it’s so me” followed by a billion photos..... if you think people won’t like it why are you posting photos?!?!?!

And if I see I one more person ask if Sharks are better than Dysons or showing off about collecting toilet rolls with “if you know, you know - wink emoji” I think I might bash my own head against a brick wall!

In the beginning, much like the Hinch herself, you could pick up a few helpful hints that You might not have thought about, but they are all about outdoing each other with who can get their home to look like a Hinch House the most
😂 If you know, you know! Classic!
Yes we know you’re a massive bellend! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.