Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Agree I used to piss in bus stops on the way home from a night out and I wouldn’t want anyone knowing that! But As an example of what a liar she is she used that ‘ train story travelling Alone frightened little anxious Zoph the other year ‘got an appointment and I’m all alone bullshit ,...., when she clearly had used the tubes and trains before regularly.. Her whole hinch persona is built on bullshit!
Yes! She has made out that Mrs Hinch is this innocent little wife at home who loves to clean and live a positive life free from drama. An innocent woman suffering from anxiety who does no harm to anyone and just loves to clean her home but gets picked on, bullied and trolled.

The problem with that is that's not really who she is. She has a nasty, manipulative side to her and she will do whatever it takes to reach the top no matter who she has to tread on to get there. Those rants she has now and then as gretel are more telling of who she really is.

Oh, and I've pissed in a few odd places in my time over the years so don't worry 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I reckon she’s taken time off the gram so she can focus on her real passion in life. She’s now a full time tattle bastard on the smelly Soloman, Cleaning with Mario and that queen of clean woman’s threads. Absolutely living her vest life 😂😂

• Haha

InstaFamous

How can people not see that these sort of posts are borderline creepy?
imagine the fucking pressure she’s under. Not from Trolls, but from her own “army”. We “NEED” you back. We love you. You make everything in our lives ok. We’re nothing without you. I haven’t been able to feed my kids without your instruction. I haven’t opened my blinds in 3 days cause I like to do it along with you. My dog hasn’t been let out into the garden. I haven’t slept. I need you. It’s terrifying.

as for us? We’ve got enough material to last a good ten threads, I’d say. No pressure, Soph, but we’ll keep going.

• Haha
  • Heart

DCIGeneHunt

Not in defence of old hunch liar liar pants on fire here at all. Can’t stand her.

however - on the topic of anxiety... most people would describe me as an extrovert, loud, opinionated, I have a job that requires me to be in a position to talk to people I don’t know, and with authority etc etc but there are times that I’m hit with such crippling anxiety I think I’m going to have a heart attack. I’ve sat there watching tv and it’s come from nowhere and I’ve sat in bed crying til 3am over conversations I had in 1996 wondering if I said the wrong thing. Being confident/sales person/a Typical Leo and having anxiety can co exist.
This said, it’s not a pass to being a cunt, nor an excuse for bad behaviour.

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Her posts lately, passive agressive and very manic I think shes had some sort of breakdown. Someones told her to take a break and maybe a few home truths, she's got her knickers in a twist and its all got to much.
I wonder who it would have been? We know it won’t be the husband or mother, because she is just a cash cow for them. Freda gets all the shit Hinch doesn’t want. Onslow doesn’t have to work whilst he’s peddling the missus out. If someone I profess to love was as unhinged as her I’d do something. The people that surround her sadly seem to not give a shit

• Heart

Nosey_bugger!

She’ll shape the narrative to whatever suits her best. It’s clear from what she said that someone close to her was involved but now it’s all down to the Tattle Trolls! This gives her the perfect excuse to come back all tearful with the poor little Sophie act

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Nosey_bugger!

I think she needs to be very careful, social media can turn the tide in a very short space of time. So many people have headed over here in the last few days and are waking up to the truth

• Heart

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
We do occasionally get accounts that show up to show off the abuse they’ve sent her or look what I’ve done to piss her off. Sharing her address is massively over the line, even if it is in the public domains

There’s a difference between gossiping and speculation on here and flat out trolling on Instagram.

Unnamed84

Hi! I’ve been reading as a guest for ages.. decided to join and get chatting!

this woman is earning mega-money for quite literally... every day tasks. She’s not doing a skilled, pressured, important job- she’s maintaining a home like millions of other people, but the difference is she gets sponsorship deals galore!
I’m sorry but with fame comes some negatives and the odd story here and there with some bad publicity that her management makes disappear should be expected.... she’s putting her self out there and naturally will get criticism- in my mind if you can’t take something then you cut it off and if she can’t hack it she should take the money she’s earned so far- live a very comfortable life and f*** off!

anyway, it’s lovely to meet you all and your comments have kept me very entertained 😇

• Heart

Maz81

VIP Member
Totally random, but can I just put it out there that I can't wait for Hinch to submit her accounts with companies house 🤓. I'll be making a bucket full of tea that day! I wonder if Hinch puts the Audi down as a company expense 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Uraloser

She needs to grow some balls. It’s like she’s in secondary school again with the “feeling sorry for myself” stories on her insta! All she cares about is attention and she’s got it. There’s worse shit going on in the world right now 😒 Why does she think the world revolves around her!