Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
You know when people announce they’re leaving Facebook in a big dramatic flounce and they get told to fuck off....... yeah that Soph 👉🏼🚪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Hizzlelizzle

Absolutely, stand by comment yesterday I said this too, that she Has taken most of their hacks/tips and seems to be the one having The smoke blown up her arse about them?? I just don’t get what’s so special about her and why she seems to have ‘taken off’ She has the personality of a dish rag, this morning dropped her like a ton of shit because of that Car crash time she was on there and instead booked LQOC, and I notice she doesn’t follow her, bet she was fuxking raging.
for actual cleaning Tips I wouldn’t be looking to her
It was the “turn you saucepan lids inside them and then you can stack them” hack from a couple of weeks/months back that put the final nail in the coffin for me to become an anti-hincher. And don’t get me started on all the multiple Hinch Facebook accounts with the same people posting the same thing with “don’t judge me please”..... don’t put stuff up in the first place then!!!!

• Haha

Galway girl

Chatty Member
Tomorrow morning aggressive Gretal she's gonna come back fighting 😂 I'm just gonna leave this here.....
Neck clawing and head bobbing like a demented giraffe. She's such a hideous creature..inside and out. Not even the "gretal" filter can hide her mean girl personality. Narcissistic bitch.

• Haha

MaldonMalaise

I don’t think directing her followers here is going to go well for her. It’s never gone well for anybody else...

Starting to think that maybe a certain member who was accused of pretending to know Soph may have been telling the truth you know. 🤔

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
How can people not see that these sort of posts are borderline creepy?
Why do you want to squeeze a child you have never met and have absolutely no link to?
My best friend of 35yrs had a baby 2wks ago, I obviously can't see her or hold the new baby, but I'm dying for a cuddle! My best friend is like my sister though, so thats natural, same as she was straight round to my house to hold my children when they were babies.
If I saw some randomer wanted to squeeze my baby and proclaimed love to him like they knew him I'd shit my pants!
Its no wonder Jamie has to be there all the time pretending he's Arnie and giving it his best 'hasta la vesta'!😂
If you get to the point that you need to protect your child from fans then you've failed as a parent IMO. Many actual stars manage to keep their kids out the limelight, the ones that haven't and have used them as cash cows have had stalker issues. No one is to blame for that apart from yourself.
The army say we're trolls, well I'd rather be called that than be some dipshit woman creaming her pants over a narc and her kid.
Trolls aren't her problem at all, the problem lays with her psycho fans, because if it wasn't then she would need him there at all

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Agree. There are many other accounts on insta who actual clean things, it’s their job. They give out hints and tips they’ve either made or if sharing they tag the original creator. A lot of them promote products not tested on animals, and share their findings. A lot of their tips actually involve natural products like Kim n Aggie used to. But because Hinch looks like she does, plus they were both in sales AND both at home all day to completely concentrate on their brand she has more publicity. Oh and Veston of the teeth like Stonehenge buys thousands every day
Oh and when she does come back expect her speech to be on a par with Paltrows Oscar 1
Hinch is about 95% a polisher! She just goes around her house shining things up with a million products and then shows off how shiny they are. Sometimes she cleans like her shower plug hole etc but most of the time she’s just making things shiny! She’s also been so inconsistent and typical Hinch always has to be doing something so has jumped from product to product method to method countless times over her short Insta career. The desire for freebies took over her life so one week she’ll use Flash next week Stardrops because they punted a freebie at her. It doesn’t help anyone.

Also because she does fuck all with her life fun wise even before lockdown she doesn’t show how best to slot this stuff in as a mum of one. Obviously she’s got the help of Jamie at home. I love the organised mum because she breaks down pockets of time where it would be good to clean but not let it take over anything else you’ve got going on. Hinch’s head is in the clouds it’s just like force your baby for a nap 18 times a day or give him to your retired husband then shine, shine, shine, make things from pissy sticks, put a washing on with 1 item, buy random eBay shit, oh your pasta is on a packet? Buy a special glass jar. Buy a label machine.

• Heart

Donz135

I came over when the scum printed a story about a petition to close down tattle, everytime these 'influencers' cry about it, the more people they send this way, its great entertainment and not at all a trolling forum. They just call them out for being the billy bullshitters they are.

• Heart

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Well I know this follower is definitely genuine, he is making moss bowls for the hinchers.
4848C6BD-DA7E-4DDB-A76D-99E300B79757.jpeg
BBDF2C15-0C7B-4623-884D-AC318C0CFB93.jpeg
BCC8B2E4-B71F-47F1-B6E3-94323486847F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry

Handwash30

VIP Member
Look if I need to have a strop for a few days I don’t make cryptic posts on social media then fuck off leaving everyone wondering if I’m dead or alive. I just cut back and keep shit to the people it concerns. In her situation she could have said “I need to take a couple of days as a breather, see you all soon” and it would have been absolutely A ok. Instead it needs to be this huge performance complete with hashtags and Ronnie trotted out as a tearjerker.

• Heart

ATB Shoppers

She’s been extremely calculated with that comment about tattle. She left it up for a few minutes, enough time for her flock to see and then she’s deleted it and sat back. She’s walked in, dropped a bomb and crawled back under her rock.

Giving her sheep enough time to see the comment to direct them here to defend and protect their master manipulator.
Hers and Jamie’s cryptic posts were definitely insinuating that this was a personal issue and she’s using tattle as a cop out.

As for posts on here from hinchers being deleted how does she have the cheek to make such a bold statement when she does the same on her instagram comments and her sister does it on the Facebook group. If you’re not blowing smoke up her arse then your opinion doesn’t count!

• Haha
  • Heart

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
You know what really pickles my brain about these 'upcycle' crafty crap things that Hinch and SS get up to...? The fact they use hot glue gun glue to stick all their shite together.
Do they not realise that glue is a type of plastic?? I assumed the reason they were being crafty with pissy twigs and old junk round the house was to be sort of eco friendly (clutching at twigs here guuyysss). Good luck recycling all that now when it falls off the wall or goes mouldy!!
But I guess they're all just learning gguyyyzzzz and plus washing everything at 30 is saving the planet so don't worry about it.
All the vesticles.

• Haha

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
When Hinch first posted about her gut feeling/fake people, i immediately thought someone she knew was a tattler and it pissed her off. I would put my money on Trace... I’m sure she’s mentioned before how they always argue or whatever. Definite frenemies. Possibly one of the ‘kids’ she had the birthday cake at her house for.
Now I just think she’s just attention seeking or trying her hardest to get some negative media attention towards Tattle. OR she’s taking some time off to decorate for Henry and Ronnies birthdays. She’s currently running around the Maldon forest collecting all the piss sticks she can find

• Haha

Maryanne

Chatty Member
There was meant to be a comma there. She was a top sales woman there are videos floating around in the other threads with her giving speeches where she oozes confidence. The comma was meant that she has flown all around the world with Jamie. Mexico. Many other places it’s all on her personal account. But then suddenly she pretends she can’t fly and has to steal an anxiety blanket
This is the video of the confident saleswomen Mrs Hinch really is! (Only quoting you so people know the video you meant)

• Sick

Dwj

I’m calling bingo that she will be back on today. And it’ll be what we all think... the usual boring posts but with maybe a hint to thanks guuuuuuuyyyyzzzzz I needed to clear my head from the trollzzzz hope you are all ok with a white heart emoji or drawn on blue sky then back to ronronblessimz breakfast and videos of pine being squirted round the loo rim before clicking her fingers jumping to photos of what doronron ate blah blah

• Haha
  • Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Did anyone see this that she commented on Lucy Merck’s page? Apologies if it’s been posted, I’ve only quick scrolled as there’s so much to read :)
🙄
If she posted more ‘reality’, she wouldn’t get so many ‘trolls’. Literally, she’s fallen out of favour due to her fake and fraudulent ‘normal life’. Guess she doesn’t see the irony.

Reactions: 20