Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
🙋🙋🙋 Me. Not that I was a massive Hinch fan, watched her insta stories a couple of times a wk and on a few of the pages on FB, mainly just for cleaning hacks to make my life easier 😂 fed up to the back teeth of ppl saying 'I've hinched my house today' ...it's called Cleaning Karen, f@cking Cleaning! Mrs Hinch did not invent it FFS. Saw the post on Mrs Hinch made me do it, about her flouncing off insta and read about Tattle and came for a look. Been hooked for the past 24hrs and feel that I have found my kin. Particularly fav so far is the quote "wanking off her taps" 😂😂😂 dead.
I often think what would her nutters say if her surname happened to be something less catchy like
Burke or Pratt or even posher like Cholmondeley (pronounced Chumlee)

It would then be Burking (burked) the house, Pratting (pratted) the house, Chumleeing (chumleed) the hice lol

I tell you mind is sick

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Pinkginismysin

There is no way that woman’s face is natural, she’s like a totally different person compared to old photos! Her stretched top lip and big cheesy grin reminds me of jeepers creepers.. what victim will she pick next.
As for Jamie he’s always there following her around like a lost puppy north, east, south, vest, there he is. I wonder if he’s allowed to be responsible for his own hygiene or if she does regular checks through the day so he doesn’t stain her sofa.

• Haha
  • Angry

Blackjack2

VIP Member
I understand what you mean and partly agree. I think the problem is Hinch herself fails to make the line clear between who Mrs Hinch is and who SRB is and so comments like this which were made by SRB get attached to Mrs Hinch. She will be in full Hinch mode and say she is just little old Soph from a small village. I think had she been more clear from the start that Mrs Hinch is nothing but a business and a brand then people wouldn't confuse the two but she hasn't done that and that's why personal messages such as the ones above are dragged up.

I would hate my views and opinions as a 21-23-year-old to resurface. My God I thought I knew it all but now looking back I was a right dickhead 😂
Agree I used to piss in bus stops on the way home from a night out and I wouldn’t want anyone knowing that! But As an example of what a liar she is she used that ‘ train story travelling Alone frightened little anxious Zoph the other year ‘got an appointment and I’m all alone bullshit ,...., when she clearly had used the tubes and trains before regularly.. Her whole hinch persona is built on bullshit!

• Haha

Kimberina

Is she still awol? 🤔 I’m surprised the hinchers haven’t been shining a minky shaped light into the sky like a bat signal 😆

• Haha
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
What is her game? She’s literally explaining exactly what she does on her post. Also she’s admitting that she does read tattle. I don’t know what the whole point of this is. She’s literally now directing all her army here.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It’s it funny how Hinchers have created their own narrative as to why hinch is taking time off. Her cryptic message said that someone she knows has let her down, Jamie confirmed that. But Hinchers are convinced that she must have just stumbled on this account and these nasty trolls have upset her and made her come off Instagram for a while. Not once did she mention or even hint at a troll. She said on her post that media was saying she had plastic surgery. On Lucy Mecks page she again mentions media making up stories. But her Hinchers are stuck on this whole troll thing. I guess it’s partly her fault for always crying troll when people have a difference of opinion.
Now I’m not sure if Hinchers being here is a good thing or a bad thing. This isn’t a trolling website but coz we have deemed to disagree with their queen they won’t even bother read what’s on here they will just pick out stuff and twist it to their benefit. I saw someone say we called Ronnie fat. Not once have I read that. I’m also wondering if hinch’s little stunt has backfired. She’s very careful to never mention tattle or direct her Hinchers here but they have been here in their droves this weekend. So many of her lies are documented here. They only need to pull their heads out of her arse and read and they will see.

• Heart

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
The fact that she gets so many comments saying, 'Hey please check your DMs. We would love to send you something and need to know where to send it' tells me that not everyone realises that her address is so easily accessible. It's not for any of us to change that IMO.
The fact also she gets ppl willingly wanting to send her stuff, even high value, hoping to jump on her bandwagon pisses me off! Ppl so desperate! And we’ve seen some then main she’s used said product and not gave them a nod for it! Towie for
Me was the first of this kind of culture, ppl wanting to be like them, ppl wanting to get recognised, gifting them. I can’t remember of anything like that happening before? Maybe it was an Essex thing? My experience was cake makers trying to get up their arseholes. I once was approached by towie production team to supply one of them a cake, I asked them for payment, they said no and do I know who they are? lol! The only time I ever supplied for free was for great ormond st or hospice!

• Heart

SweetNSour

Long time lurker but finally posting. She's gearing up for something big or having the BBQ to end all BBQs!

• Haha
  • Wow
This site is the best thing I've found on that hinch army fb page if I see another ugly twig heart or someone recommend pink stuff and elbow grease I think I might end up drinking a bottle of zoflora and don't get me started on her stories "so guyssss" "omg guysss"

• Haha

proseccolove

VIP Member
Guys I leave for three hours to actually do some work and I come back to a whole new thread!!!! Ffs this is a full time job

• Haha

Maz81

VIP Member
Are you the one who got told to eff off? I agreed that Stacey is pissing all over hinch. I'm just waiting for the backlash. 😉
I actually don't mind Stacey and I find it really funny that she is literally wiping the floor with Hinch. Don't get me wrong I'm not SS biggest fan and she does some crazy stuff like jirate a floor mop when she's cleaning....whatever floats ya boat 😂 but at least she's not boring and dull like hinch. Stacey doesn't take herself too seriously and actually takes the piss out of herself, which is quite refreshing and she knows that not everyone likes her and accepts that. I find it strange that she's associated herself with Hinch tbh and if anything all its done is make Hinch look shit cos her content and ability to engage and entertain is non existent, whereas Stacey is naturally quite good at it and I don't mind her stories. Hinch will now be trying her hardest to compete with her, especially with ronnsomes birthday coming up but all she will probably do is throw money at it and get a huge amount of gifted stuff sent her way and nothing about it will be personal or meaningful like what Stacey did for Rex. Hope I'm wrong but with Hinch everything has to be on a grand scale. She makes out that she only buys cheap but in Hinches world, money matters!

• Heart

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
The same person who wonders if a boy that didn't fancy her as a childs wife is a hincher 🤯
HA! I forgot about this. She is soooo unhinged. Bet she still has a little padlocked diary that she writes in each night.

Dear Diary,

I'm writing to you in my memory corner.

Mum says I'm amazing and I must agree. Nothing much else to say, did fuck all all day and sold some tat on some swipe ups. Can't believe how much I talk about how much I love my kid. Henry had a trim and he's miraculously lost 20 stone. Jamie's in the spare room for betting on Willy Hills app without permission. Tattle are still mean, they just point out when I'm lying and they have screenshots and everything. Soooo unfair.

Talk more tomorrow,

Soph xoxoxoxo

Yeah, it's my night off and I've been drinking gin since 2 o clock so apologies for whatever shit I post tonight 🤣🤣

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
This is the video of the confident saleswomen Mrs Hinch really is! (Only quoting you so people know the video you meant)
You can’t just turn that level of confidence on. Absolutely proves that shy little Soph is made-up back story.

• Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
I used to like her page (not obsessively) and felt she was likeable and a breath of fresh air. But over the years she has evolved into a caricature of herself and now she can’t stand the backlash. She’s not just a “girl who cleans her house” now she’s a brand. And as for that useless husband of hers living off “the brand” don’t even get me started. Career break my arse!! I’m not going to slag off Ronnie or Henry as they can’t help being what they are. I think she’s backed herself into a big corner and can’t get out as she’s not as smart as she thinks she is! She doesn’t know where to go since she sold her soul to P&G. I actually feel a little sorry for her. I am glad I live my life, ordinary as it might be, than hers just now

• Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
Don’t forget she’s a liar liar pampers on fire

Voice notes thread 151 page 13
Lol you know what makes me laugh about this? The Hinch Army are all over the article about Jamie toughening up Soph but you bring this article up - oh the papers lie. Funny that.
I’m proud to be a Tattler. These Hinchers are brainwashed clan members. I swear there is something in Zoflora that’s put them under a spell.

• Heart

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch and Sophie are two different people in her mind I think!
In a way, they should be if her intention was for Mrs Hinch to be a brand and nothing more. The problem with her is she wants people to love and admire her and she wants that for Sophie. When people started to worship Mrs Hinch I think it fed her insecurities and she wanted it all the time which is why she is now torn about when to be Hinch and when to be just plain old Soph. I think she is scared people won't love her for her and so she mixes the two to keep her Hinchers love and attention flowing but she knows deep down she isn't being true to herself which is why she is often so manic. That's just my take on her anyway and I could be totally wrong.

• Heart

Brightstar72

VIP Member
I definitely think her silence is related to construction work they’ve had done in the house and she doesn’t want to show until lockdown is more or less over. Then, she’ll try and say it was done in two hours or something ridiculous and all the hinchers will be 🤩 and us tattlers will be 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 24