Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Fucking embarrassing! I get a bit cringed out just going down the cleaning isle at b&m hoping nobody thinks im a hincher
I was in Home Bargains earlier and they had a whole shelf full of her books for 4.99. Some woman was banging on at her poor husband about how she 'needed' 5 to make sure she "had enough to last her a while" 🙄🙄🙄 fuck sake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Xrayspex85

The impression I get with her she be the kinda girl who spend her time crying in the bogs on a night out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Allthevest20

VIP Member
“Conspiracy theories “ what a strange word to use
Conspiracy theories is believing 5g caused coronavirus.

Not calling someone out in their shit and predicting their sales pitch before it's revealed and being spot on... (drive through anyone).

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Debsy37

VIP Member
I think the day I would leave the Mrs hinch thread on tattle would
Be the day she releases a video without gretel just her to camera. Admitting to her army how
Much money she has made, how the swipe ups put cookies on your phone which then gets her a
Profit off every purchase after for 30 days, how she planned it all, how influenzas actually work etc. Basically dropping the bullshit “I’m just a little woman from a village I didn’t ask for this I don’t know how it happened!”. If she actually said “guyzzzz it was all
Planned” then I would be on my way. If her army still wanted her after the truth was revealed then fine. But until the truth is revealed by Sophie I will
Be here

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
If her absence is causing this much frenzy from her crazies, ffs what will they do when she appears again

It'll be like Christ is risen again

• Haha

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
When Hinch first posted about her gut feeling/fake people, i immediately thought someone she knew was a tattler and it pissed her off. I would put my money on Trace... I’m sure she’s mentioned before how they always argue or whatever. Definite frenemies. Possibly one of the ‘kids’ she had the birthday cake at her house for.
Now I just think she’s just attention seeking or trying her hardest to get some negative media attention towards Tattle. OR she’s taking some time off to decorate for Henry and Ronnies birthdays. She’s currently running around the Maldon forest collecting all the piss sticks she can find
Imagine if SS turned out to be the biggest 'Susan' of all..! 🤭

• Haha

ShockAdGift

It’ll be fascinating to see how she plays out the next few days and what bollox she attributes to her most recent drama.
We’ll never know the real reason because she is such a bare faced liar. An appalling one at that. I despise lairs. My Dad always told me growing up that you can protect yourself from a thief but you can’t protect yourself from a liar. Maybe one day she will grow up, stop playing at life and take responsibility for her own actions. Which will hopefully include her appreciating how damaging her “influencing” vulnerable, albeit brain dead, people actually is.

I bet more than half of these #bekind anti tattle hinch wankers are also on forums or uploading statuses during love island and reality TV gossiping about contestants!! Bitching and judging!

gremlin

For any new tattlers who may not have seen these. Here's sweet innocent little owld Soph from Maldon "village" showing her true colours, pre the hinch mania. #meangirl 😂
Sorry but I fail to see What’s wrong with them statuses? Came from a 21-23 yr old at the time. That’s her PERSONAL account pre marriage too surely, this is the huge problem I have here, Mrs hinch is the brand we are discussing berating etc, SRB is a personal individual with their own beliefs etc. She has particularly muddied the water this week posting something personal ( well seemingly but it may have repercussions for her business)
Intrusive
I think it’s just the hypocrisy of always spouting #bekind to anyone who has a different opinion to her. If someone posted a picture of her, as she did to Tulisa she would claim she was being trolled. It’s a case of do as I say but not as I do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rh3a

Chatty Member
The group on fb calling us trolls bullies etc when they are so horrible to each other is shocking!! I do want to point out though that this group is great for pointing out the flaws in grinch and there are a lot but I don’t like or agree with the body/face shaming (Today it’s Jamie’s teeth) doesn’t that just make us as bad as them nasty hinchers? 🤷‍♀️

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Why do some people actually want or care what her address is? Bloody weirdos
I like to ‘google earth’ people’s addresses. I did it with all the Kardashians just the other week, out of curiosity to see their gardens and style of house and stuff. Not just celebs, I’ve done it on my boss’s house etc 😂. I’m a right nosy parker. I looked at Sophie’s right away after seeing her address. Obviously it would be weird if someone actually went there though.

• Haha

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Jamie’s phone was locked after entering the wrong passcode 3 time so he couldn’t buy some bots lol
When I clicked on her followers the first few scrolls showed up a few hundred clear bots. No profile pictures. Maybe following 1/2 at max. I PRAY Instagram do the bot wipe again. Let's see her 3.4 million then. Come on Instagram. Be kind. 🤣🤣

• Haha
I can’t help but think the #bekind is the newest way of getting away with being an arsehole much like the use of the word banter after you’ve been a total c*nt to someone!!

Acts like a fucking cock #bekind guysssss.

• Haha

Maz81

VIP Member
Hey hey. She washes at 30 dont you know. How dare you say she’s damaging the environment 🤣🤣
Yep when she comes back it’ll either be a loft conversion with stairs in her waiting area, garden make over with bbq, loads of new furniture etc or it’s a new bathroom suite as she’s been moaning about that lately. Dirty grout, washing tiles and the like. She does this every single time. Either cries troll or takes a day off due to ‘arthritis’ and the next day there’s a huge new product in her house or she’s got a mega freebie which she’ll pull from her bottomless pit of a garage
Washing at 30 makes up for the 2 gas guzzling cars they have, which leaves a massive carbon footprint. But it's ok guyszzz cos I wash at 30 and recycle Ronnies slop pouches 🤣🤣 which btw I have to drive a million miles away to drop off to the nearest TerraCycyling point in my massive non existent Audi and costs 100 quid in diesel 😂 but im just learning guyzzz

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
Hello newbies 👋🏽

Just wondering if any of you bought the grey young offenders / loungewear set she was flogging

It sold out but I think we only ever saw about 3 people tagging it saying they’d bought it.

Even our Soph only showed her arm wearing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Nosey_bugger!

I mean I wouldn’t want anyone dragging up my old posts from 10 years ago, they’re probably awful. But then I’m not trying to paint myself as some whiter than white little miss perfect who doesn’t have a bad bone in her body

• Heart
Reactions: 21