Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!!!!!! Trying to "play the game"....hilarious. Jesus Christ they're brainwashed
People commenting on that are so angry and defensive it’s unbelievable. Relax like 🤣🤣 you had me fooled for a minute when you were going along with them hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The less said on here about sofa the better .It’s bang out of order. We will get the blame for that.

Reactions: 16
People commenting on that are so angry and defensive it’s unbelievable. Relax like 🤣🤣 you had me fooled for a minute when you were going along with them hahaha
Just trying to see how much stupid I can extract from them before I drop a bomb. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We do occasionally get accounts that show up to show off the abuse they’ve sent her or look what I’ve done to piss her off. Sharing her address is massively over the line, even if it is in the public domains

There’s a difference between gossiping and speculation on here and flat out trolling on Instagram.

Reactions: 23
Why do some people actually want or care what her address is? Bloody weirdos

I personally think the biggest insult and the thing she will find most offensive is that fact we all call Handsnomes Henry a big, fat, annoying bastard. She’s obsessed with weight so no doubt that lard arse will be on double walks and slim fast. I have never in my life disliked a dog as much as that freaky bleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do some people actually want or care what her address is? Bloody weirdos
I like to ‘google earth’ people’s addresses. I did it with all the Kardashians just the other week, out of curiosity to see their gardens and style of house and stuff. Not just celebs, I’ve done it on my boss’s house etc 😂. I’m a right nosy parker. I looked at Sophie’s right away after seeing her address. Obviously it would be weird if someone actually went there though.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They were sharing around a petition, I assume to the Government, to have Tattle closed down. I don't think the government are busy enough at the moment so yeah chuck a petition over 🤣🤣 if any bothered to read properly they'd see that any genuine trolls who crop up are swiftly shut down and if they read their own tit on those forums they'd clock that they're the bullies/trolls and tbh stalkers of hunch.
The petition has been going over a year and still not reached the figure they need, it’s not just Hinchers either that are campaigning to close Tattle down it’s followers of other Instagrammers, Influencers and sad bastards that follow celebs that have threads on here. You would think with Hinch’s 3.4 mil....cough cough....followers they would have enough by now. Proves her followers are fake bought bots doesn’t it plus I bet they have frantically shared it everywhere and begged every Tom, Dick and Harry to sign and yet it’s well off the figure they need 😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 12
I like to ‘google earth’ people’s addresses. I did it with all the Kardashians just the other week, out of curiosity to see their gardens and style of house and stuff. Not just celebs, I’ve done it on my boss’s house etc 😂. I’m a right nosy parker. I looked at Sophie’s right away after seeing her address. Obviously it would be weird if someone actually went there though.
Never even thought of that. Much less weird than what I was imagining lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just seen a company that hire out role playsets for children. They have a Mini Hinch set that has a washing machine, clothes dryer and other cleaning items. I am not sure what's worse. The fact that people think cleaning only started when Hinch came about or the fact that these children have to hand back the toys after the weekend. Poor fuckers 😆
This is just terrible. What are we trying to teach children to aspire to 😠

They were sharing around a petition, I assume to the Government, to have Tattle closed down. I don't think the government are busy enough at the moment so yeah chuck a petition over 🤣🤣 if any bothered to read properly they'd see that any genuine trolls who crop up are swiftly shut down and if they read their own tit on those forums they'd clock that they're the bullies/trolls and tbh stalkers of hunch.
Think @xrayspecs85 was referring to a post in a Facebook group where anti-tattlers were planning to march on us trolls 😂 it’s a few threads back. We’ve had a petition against us to try and shut tattle down for ages now!

I follow a YouTube, her name is Gemma and she did an assumptions video recently. She said she earns "pennies" from affiliate links.
But that obviously adds up if 1000+ of her die hard army order something.

It was an interesting YouTube video actually. She showed her pay through Google which is generated from ad revenue on videos and was £4,000 a month. Then she went on to say 80% of her money comes from ads and sponsorships. She has 250,000 followers on YouTube so can imagine how much Hinch might be able to ask for based on 3.4 million.
But affiliate links are apparently pennies, like I say though soon adds up. When she hit the 10k and got the swipe up feature she did show how much was generated. Don't think she ever showed it again
YouTube is different to insta, YouTube affiliates make much less money than insta swipe ups and paid Instagram ads. It’s all down to negotiation there’s no set amount but have look through old threads here - she makes a LOT!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The petition has been going over a year and still not reached the figure they need, it’s not just Hinchers either that are campaigning to close Tattle down it’s followers of other Instagrammers, Influencers and sad bastards that follow celebs that have threads on here.
Just out of interest what figure do they need?

Reactions: 1
I'm an affiliate marketer and trust me, you can earn a lot more than pennies! Many companies pay 10-15% of the purchase price. She could be earning 5% for every swipe-up for Ebay, between 2-10% for any Amazon swipe-ups, not sure what B&M or Home Bargains would pay (trust me, almost EVERY company has an affiliate programme - look at the bottom of a company's website and there's usually a link to it). I work with about 2 dozen companies who are all registered with a company called A-Win. You join A-Win and find the products/companies you want to promote, then apply to be on their register. They will check out your website (or in Sophie's case, her Instagram) to see what your reach is, how much traffic you get to it (engagement on Insta) and then decide if you'll be a good match for them.
And don't forget, once you swipe up on one of her Ebay links, cookies will be stored generally for 30 days, so anything you buy for the next 30 days SHE will be earning money from YOUR shopping, regardless of what you buy! You could be furnishing your house and she'd earn commission on it! So if you don't want the person to earn from you, clear those cookies regularly OR swipe up and screenshot the page, then purchase it using a different device. ;)

If someone like me can earn a bloody good income from Affiliate Marketing, honestly, Sophie will be raking it in. Not pennies, but hundreds of thousands of £££££ a year!

(Hope it's ok to mention this but Nikki from Westholme, who is often spoken of in another thread, did a video a few weeks ago all about how affiliate/ads work on Instagram and also how the cookies work and she saved it in her highlights - definitely worth a look if you're a bit unsure of how it all works!)
This is why I never use a swipe up. Seriously, if I see something on Insta I want to take a better look at, I find the website through my browser.

Reactions: 8
Just because it's out there doesn't mean it's OK for anyone to go and put it on social media. I'm sorry, but I think it's a step too far. Hinch puts Ronnie all over her profile and the Hinchers share his pics but still, most of us blur his face on here.
Yes that is a very valid point tbh. 👍

I know but think it's a bit distasteful to point it out to people. Just my opinion, I wouldn't go that personal myself.
Yep It is to be honest. I don't agree with it I should of been clear about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hi all!
Long time lurker - been here since wall gate! Second profile as my first got blocked for spam?! Unsure what I wrote to cause that, I only made one comment!
Anyway, I initially found this site when she wrote on her story about being trolled for her kitchen/wall and I've never left!
You guys have opened my eyes so much!
I have a son 3 months younger than Ronnie and I was getting so worked up that I couldn't care for my baby and maintain such an insane amount of cleaning. Seeing her seemingly breeze through parenting, doing 75 washloads a day, cleaning the oven, the washing machine, dust hunting while I was sitting in 3 day old clothes and not spending longer than 2 minutes in the shower was getting me down.
Thank you for showing me the light - my house is not a show home, it's a family home with dust, crumbs and a full laundry basket but a happy baby, husband, a walked and slender dog and me!

ATV guys you beautiful people x
Same. I’ve been in bed for two days now with sciatica. Only managed to get up a few times it’s so bad but she was genuinely causing me to be seriously upset as she is trying to make out motherhood is just easy nap time and fancy food on a plate with a child who never gets messy & the house is immaculate. duck off i can’t remember when I last showered my house isn’t ‘a mess’ but it’s not upto it’s usual standards she just depresses me

She needs to grow some balls. It’s like she’s in secondary school again with the “feeling sorry for myself” stories on her insta! All she cares about is attention and she’s got it. There’s worse tit going on in the world right now 😒 Why does she think the world revolves around her!
Like people who ‘check in to the hospital’ on Facebook
‘Omg everyfink ok?’
‘Why u in hospital?’

‘Inbox me hun’
‘Msg me xx’

she strikes me as one of those. Or back in my day, would put sad lyrics on her msn nMe then sign in and out again so people could see them and think she was ‘upset’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
10k for a written response
100k to be discussed in parliament

I just had an image of MPs discussing Tattle in parliament. What an embarrassing waste of time!

Just out of interest what figure do they need?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.