Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can do it
Just click on the forum tab
Choose where you want it to go
If you are wanting to rave about her then choose the rave threads further down
Hit post thread and make it
Thanks. I didn’t realise I was able to do it now!

Reactions: 3
Well I hope you’ve all enjoyed your time off from providing the Grinch with her content. Back to the grindstone we go!!

Reactions: 12
Ahhh I wonder what she’s spent the last few days pre recording while she wasn’t busy BBQing with the BBQ she doesn’t have. Do we reckon she’s already received her birthday beg board for Ronnie and Hansnommmmmes?

As if she's going to give an explanation as to why she ghosted her batshit crazy followers .

She'll either pretend nothing happened or be as vague as possible.

Get ready to watch her clean her fucking toilet and wipe down her sideboards

Reactions: 7
Wouldnt be surprised if that's all she posts today. Playing little mind games with her sheep poor little oh woe is me soph

Reactions: 9
There are so many people i follow on Instagram who have children, and you see them getting involved with their children but she doesn't.
She puts so much time and effort into her house she seems to be forgetting about poor Ronnie.

I hate seeing people put stuff up about him. Its legit heart breaking. Not even a year old and people are saying nasty stuff. Its not his fault! He didnt ask for a life with a camera shoved in it
As a side note isn’t she wearing the same Ebayer dress that she wore two days ago - TRAMP
You know Mrs Hinch, probably pre recorded from before her meltdown.

Reactions: 6
I definitely don’t think she’ll be relevant by the time he starts school. He’s got another 4/5 years until he starts she can’t keep it up for that long I don’t think. At some point having colour in your house will come back into fashion and she will be done

Reactions: 10
I bloody hope so - I’m looking at houses at the minute and they’re all fucking grey interiors! Puts me right off!

Reactions: 11
I bloody hope so - I’m looking at houses at the minute and they’re all fucking grey interiors! Puts me right off!
I must admit, my baseline colour is grey in the house, but it has been for years even before hinch lol.My living room is green and cream, kitchen olive, dining room blue and grey, hall and stairs grey and yellow. Kids rooms are coloured. Bedroom is blush and dark grey and bathroom is an off white. But you can’t really tell that it’s mainly grey if that makes sense

It's everywhere! My rooms all have their own identity. Most of my carpet IS grey (bar the sparkly silver one in my bedroom haha) but again was pre-grey obsessed world, and each room has a colour theme that's subtle. Why is everything colourblind!? Pages like Hinch made me feel my home was inadequate as it wasn't a show home looking thing and tbh I did get quite down about it all. I still do to a limit but then I don't. My home is clean, tidy and lived in!

Reactions: 9
I have a friend who is a hincher (she does have other, good qualities I swear) and she has said how annoyed she is that she has gone quiet and then just posted that this morning.. said that she feels its taken the right piss out of everyone worrying about her... Wonder if that is how many other hinchers are feeling today...

Reactions: 18
ive always known she was a bit beggy, but a few weeks ago there were hundreds of people wishing they could get hold of some unicorn fabulous spray... I went on their insta to see what the fuss was and hinch had commented “can’t wait to try this” a fucking day later one arrives in the post! And she has the cheek to be like “Omagodguyz you’ll never guess what I’ve got thank you so so much” I’m still yet to see her use it!

the shite in her garage is ridiculous and I think it’s actually dangerous if there was a fire in her house that garage will explode.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.