Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah I’m still not convinced there won’t be some kind of merching/reveal. Maybe she’ll come back with a post on Tuftzzzz birthday.
Nah she will be back on Monday isn’t that Henry’s birthday? She won’t let that past without her army sending adoring messages to him.
Think her comment about it being tattle why she had been off Instagram has gone???
yep looks like she deleted it. The comments weren’t going her way I guess. Lots were saying it’s best not to read it if it upsets you and others were saying by what she posted it sounded like it was someone close to her that upset her. She’s deleted the original comment so that’s gonna piss off and confuse that Hincher especially after she sprouted about free speech 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
The reply to the comment on her grid post. Makes me so mad. Mrs hinch so full of shit..the queen of blocking and deleting peoples "freedom of speech".

Its blatantly all been a publicity stunt. Bet there was never anyone who made her post that cryptic post the other night. All her fans have assumed its tattle and now shes probably thought it's so convenient that's shes just going along with it. "Awh yeah guys it was tattle all along! Boo hoo"

Just fuck off for good zoph. Not seeing your stories and ads for 3 days, has been like a 5 star all inclusive holiday break.

Do one love. Hop it

P.s hope you enjoyed the BBQ over the weekend hun. Hope mummy's sunday dinner is spot on tomorrow. You big bag of shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

No username was taken

I just cannot fathom idolising a stranger like this. Celebrities I kinda get it. But come on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Do you know what. Since we have been going through this pandemic, who I look up to. KEY WORKERS. All of them whether they are saving lives, cleaning, delivering food. I never looking up to so called celebs, film stars etc. However, lots of people do and call them their hero’s. Well ladies and gents we now all have new hero’s to look up to and to be thankful for. The influences, so called celebs, athletes who every it was they looked up to are meaningless now. The most important people have been the good old working men, woman and, in some cases, children. No amount of money, power etc matters does it. The most powerful people have been frontline workers. I really hope this will change our celeb culture for ever. Shake their hands from now on.

• Heart

LeighLaa19

Apologise right now guyzzz View attachment 141322
🙄🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂 is she having a bubble.

Apologise right now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

How about Cruella De Hinch Apologises for being

A Narcissist
A Liar
A Covidiot
An Attention Seeker

I give her this she is a fucking fantastic actress. She can turn the tears on just like that. I notice how the tears only come when she's caught out in some of her bullshit . And another thing stop I wish people would stop Rinising the Be Kind shite ESPECIALLY her cult members the actual cheek of them preaching be kind when they can't do that themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
Double fucking standards though Because any negativity on her posts and they are blocked etc and her fucking loony raving army go on a witch hunt. The insta page that I can’t believe someone owned upto as having made on here earlier is a step too far in my eyes!

• Heart

Klootzak

You guys crack me up! 🤣🤣
Is there a thread of all the lies that she has told and been caught out on?
trying to drag a friend back to the light.
Also thanks for the warm welcome you little bunch of weirdos!
ATV 🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼 #LikeAHinchOutOfHell #Mink-loafEdition

• Haha
  • Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
She’s a Total joke I agree. With regards to criticism and her not being to take it. It’s not even that. It’s even just a difference of opinion. I’ve seen folk say ‘I’m not keen on the smell of spring garden’ (?) and get banned. It’s bloody next level stupidity. We are bringing up (some not all obv) a generation of people who can’t even take an differing opinion. The other day on fb I stated I didn’t find a certain person attractive. Cos let’s face it if we all fancied the same type, the world would be a very strange place. I was called a hater, a fat phobe(wasn’t even large) a vile troll, among other things. Then after the obligatory #bekind they proceeded to call me ugly, ginger, fat and no oil painting myself 😂😂. I’m away to bang my head of a brick wall. Oh I can’t I’ll have another stroke 🤣🤣

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
She will be back with a story saying something like, I'm back guys took a few days off to reflect, spend time with my boys, enjoy the weather, plan Ronnry/Hennie 's birthdays, thanks for all.the support I'm overwhelmed and cant believe it.

• Haha
  • Sick

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Eagerly refreshing my Instagram to see if we have any footage of fat dog going for a morning shit in the prison yard.

• Haha
Hi all, I have to say I once was a Mrs Hinch fan. I've picked up some cleaning tips and organising etc but recently I've found myself skipping through her stories without paying much attention, I honestly can't stand the games nights they do. I find myself becoming increasingly annoyed and not wanting to watch them. I wouldn't say I feel as strongly against her as many on here, however the honesty is so refreshing. Just wanna say thank you, my evening has been much more entertaining because of you all 👍
I was the same. I kept reading people saying things like 'Tattle exposes the real Mrs Hinch' & i was so intrigued, and got to say it has bought so much to light.
One thing i hate in life is liars. I hate them, because there is just no need to lie. Don't lie for money. Dont lie for likes, friends, just dont!
I would hate myself id i lied to get followers or to make money, if i wasnt being myself, what's the point?!
And thats what made me read through all of this and find that actually, she isnt kind, she isnt truthful, she certainly isnt relatable like she makes out. But some how she managed to make me think she was.
Now i hate her because of it!!

Last edited:

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Might I suggest a quick drive around your neighborhood? Park up in an estate and wonder to yourself if any of the houses are owned by Tattlers, and their likes contributed to your success.
Still can’t believe she did this 😂 who parks outside someone’s house and wonders if the stranger inside loves them? Oh yeah, Hinch 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Nosey_bugger!

I really cannot spend more than 1 minute on that group. The stupidity of folk..... example today. "Iv bought a ladder shelf, what should i put on it? "
dear god is it just me? Why dont they just bloody google how to do things? Does that make sense?
This was one of my favourites, there’s me thinking this was a picture of what she was looking for!
BCB2375D-7A0B-4F76-9A3B-AD8160CB92D9.jpeg

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m similar to Soph in tiny ways - age, we both have a young baby, a partner, a house, close to my family. I cannot fucking imagine putting myself through all the stress and anxiety she seemingly goes through just for money. I could never ever do it. I love money! I want loads of it! Wouldn’t put myself through that just to get it though. Wouldn’t let a social media site hold my life to ransom because I wanted to achieve some goals. Wouldn’t pimp my child out to millions every single day just so I can have a nice car and some extra rooms on my home. She says sometimes she’s up all night thinking about things, she clearly gets so hurt at any negative comment floating about. Why is she continuing to do it to herself? She is literally in her prime, she’s meant to be starting her “proper adult” journey and it’s all tangled up in this fucking mess.

• Heart