Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
Hey Soph 👋👋👋 can you look up contradiction in a dictionary?! A dictionary is a book that tells you the meaning and spelling of words. I'm sure your the one who deletes comments and blocks people when they offer an opinion that you don't agree with. If you believe in freedom of speech you would leave these comments up and not block them that's a condradiction hun! Not this website, the only time I've seen messages deleted was when someone was going to start taking pictures of your house! So in turn the website you hate so much was in fact protecting your family. Something you don't do as your forever posting pictures of your son all over Instagram and don't seem to have a problem for people to open accounts with just your sons pictures. If that was me alarm bells would be ringing just saying 🤷‍♀️ This women makes my blood boil this is just one big plan to get her interaction up and get lots of sympathy from her sheep!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Good Egg

VIP Member
Speaking of LQOC, I don't think Lynsey is fond of her, saw LQOC liked this post a while ago.
To our new recruits see how she’s duped you all... in photo 1 grey dots appear green on the clean bib. I’m not expert but no amount of elbow grease changes the colour/pattern on a bib. Nothing more to see. Case closed
Verdict - LIAR

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Did anyone see this that she commented on Lucy Merck’s page? Apologies if it’s been posted, I’ve only quick scrolled as there’s so much to read :)
On this post where Lucy was pouring her problems out, on weeee Marios page and others which I forget now (bloody strokey stroke) (Oh SS post). she manages to make it all about her and then in turn her barmy army make it about her. Oh Sophie where are you. Oh you’re so kind 🤢. Always about her. Narcissist
As for those tweets the problem is SHE muddied the water between Sophie and Mrs hinch. And it’s not so much the comments but the lies. Can’t go on a train but she did all the time. She was a top saleswoman going to seminars and giving talks and flying all around the world. But then told all her followers she didn’t know how to stay in a hotel as she’d never done it before and that she couldn’t travel by herself. Liar liar
I’ve been on here from nearly the start. I think it was just after blanket gate. Where she cried when she was pulled up on it and blamed anxiety. I knew then she was fake as fake can be (plus other reasons)

• Heart

Maz81

VIP Member
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
So hinch reckons us tattlers block anyone who has an opinion that differs from ours 😂😂 that's actually the funniest thing I've heard come out of her veneered gob in a while! Hinch bleeting about Freedom of speech, what so we allowed to have an opinion on her platform without been blocked! I asked are why she puts Ronnie in a Moses basket when he's "apparently" standing unaided, which we know romford Christie ain't doing any laps round the garden anytime soon, but anyway surprise suprise, I got the shock block within minutes. I also pulled her up on one of my other IG accounts about bibgate and the audi she didnt but really did buy and yet again I got blocked. Her idea of freedom of speech entails blowing smoke up her arse and telling her how amazing she is. I reckon hinches current blocked list would fill the yellow pages 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
Fuxking hell I hope she’s back today our house is starving, without these culinary delights to teach me what to make I’m lost! Just learning guyz
ATV

• Haha

To Mrs_OG

Why do some people actually want or care what her address is? Bloody weirdos

I personally think the biggest insult and the thing she will find most offensive is that fact we all call Handsnomes Henry a big, fat, annoying bastard. She’s obsessed with weight so no doubt that lard arse will be on double walks and slim fast. I have never in my life disliked a dog as much as that freaky cunt 🤣

• Haha

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Chatty Member
Guyzzzz I’ve figured out what Hinch is upto

She’s driving round her tiny little village in the Audi she definitely doesn’t own, with lord lardsomes tied to the back. According to My sources she’s being seen chucking carrots at the poor fat pooch and screaming ‘come on run you fat bastard, I need to show the trolls that you arnt fat and it was just all your hansomes fluffz’

Then she’ll pop back into insta with a picture of a now skinny lardsomes and say ‘see guyzzzzz it’s just his fluffz’.

• Haha
She will be back with a I KNOW IM HAVING SOME TIME OFF GUYYYSSS BUT REALLY WANTED TO SHOW GUYYSSS THIS LITTLE POINTLESS SOMETHING ATB MISS YOU.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sloppy mess

What brought me here was when she was collecting bath bombs, it had been her birthday and someone mentioned Jamie’s family had never been mentioned , next thing her mother in law supposedly gives her a lush present , then her own mum buys her more lush products as you know how expensive it is. then princess soph goes into the little village to lush and shows us a demo And buys more , clearly begging for a deal. Then never another mention of lush again , So then she repeats strategy on an other company product . So desperate, I wish her army could see through her. I’m Sure her mother has a lot to blame for her behaviour.

Last edited:

JamiesWillyHillBalance

She’s very manipulative, she knows exactly what she is doing. If I were Onslow I’d be concerned, being married to someone who is so clearly calculating. It’s not healthy at all.
I can’t see what she hoped to gain from that post from a calculating perspective since she must have noticed more traffic coming over here - all she’s done is probably make more people curious as to the ‘lies and conspiracy theories ((🙄))’ we spout off and will inadvertently realise that maybe she isn’t sweet little ol’ soph from the village after all.

I genuinely think she’s having a meltdown, poorly judged writing that comment as a way to garner more sympathy and realised it wasn’t going to go that way so swiftly deleted 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Nosey_bugger!

So many of her supporters like to cry out that we’re just jealous. I for one wouldn’t want her life for anything, it must be exhausting

Debsy37

VIP Member
It's because of the way she looks. She's pretty and blonde and fits the media's ideal image
Exactly . I said when I first joined here that if she was 18 stone, missing some teeth and the wrong side of 40 she would not have become popular

My prediction for queen hinches comeback. Knees up to her chest, Hands covered by sleeves, meek voice, no gretel, glistening eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart

GalwayGirl84

None of this makes sense. She said someone she trusted mistook her kindness for weakness? When has she trusted us or been kind to us? It’s 100% about somebody off of social media.
She’s obviously seen the storm on Facebook etc talking about Tattle and thought that would be as easy outlet to blame it on instead of telling the truth.
Why the radio silence and heartache now..we are 168 threads in! Unless of course that girl who came on with the gossip was infact genuine?!

Misssj80

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s more to do with the influx of people
I'm surprised she hasn't said "guyzzz, let's not give them any attention, let's stop mentioning tattle" I bet she hates that loads have come over and her fans are directing people here

• Haha