Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Guyzzzz you won’t believe it but I woke up this morning and there was a loft conversion! No idea how that happened, I’m just learning. ATV
I was so mad when she had her loft done the first time. Think hers was a week or so after I finally scrimped and saved enough to have a small section of mine done to cover the fibreglass (madly allergic to that shiz) and then I didn't feel that mine was good enough anymore. I did buy in to some of her stuff (must admit I LOVE my vileda mop 🤣🤣 as I'm a lazy arse). She spouts MH but she must see the full on obsessed people but then..... sales people! I'm glad I came here.

Love you awesome nerds 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They were sharing around a petition, I assume to the Government, to have Tattle closed down. I don't think the government are busy enough at the moment so yeah chuck a petition over 🤣🤣 if any bothered to read properly they'd see that any genuine trolls who crop up are swiftly shut down and if they read their own shit on those forums they'd clock that they're the bullies/trolls and tbh stalkers of hunch.
Borris Johnson just concluding his cobra meeting regarding the worldwide pandemic..
"ah yes, just as an end note I'd like to discuss Tattle and poor mrs Hinch" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

AlltheVesticles

First time poster , long time lurker! I remember hearing about mrs hinch and Vesty and Mr Fatsomes before she hit 1Mll. Watched her stories joined the Facebook page and didn’t take long for the girl next door “ little ole me in the village” to disappear! Every story was an AD/ swipe up. I had a friend with hardly any income with two kids kissing her arse sending me snaps of everything mrs AD had posted all that tat that she really didn’t need whilst falling behind rent to keep up. Hinches latest saga I believe is a PR stunt! Has she really got more then average trolling drama? I doubt not! Everyone here isn’t trolling, there outing making the sheep come to there senses. Wants a day of.... Staceys son walking ... let all my hinchers beg for my come back... I would be more concerned about the creepy followers who’s life isn’t the same without her! The comments are unreal! You are my inspiration! We miss you ! Miss Ron ! Just bloody weird. There’s no separation from private life to work.

• Angry

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Well I wonder if her mind is clear yet? I wonder if Fat Mut Slim is half the dog he used to be before his lockdown coat? I wonder if Blackbeard is dicking about with the George Foreskin this morning? I wonder if Ronjonwonton has put his shoes on and fucked off out for a walk?
I honestly have no sympathy whatsoever for her. She hints at some people being fake when she's probably got a BA in fakery with first class honours! All for the army of course who are now going out of their minds with worry about her, sending messages she'll probably never read but she'll love all of the attention it brings.
She'll bounce back in a few days like nothing happened, wanking the tap on an hourly basis, finding a complete loft conversion in the garage of forgotten treasures, and putting three things in the washing machine. All while advertising tat and tripe from Ebay that people won't need but will buy because they're spellbound by a total stranger they're obsessed with and has turned them into a set of brainwashed halfwits who would eat donkey shite off a shovel if she asked them to.

all the vest.
Hey hey. She washes at 30 dont you know. How dare you say she’s damaging the environment 🤣🤣
Yep when she comes back it’ll either be a loft conversion with stairs in her waiting area, garden make over with bbq, loads of new furniture etc or it’s a new bathroom suite as she’s been moaning about that lately. Dirty grout, washing tiles and the like. She does this every single time. Either cries troll or takes a day off due to ‘arthritis’ and the next day there’s a huge new product in her house or she’s got a mega freebie which she’ll pull from her bottomless pit of a garage

• Haha

Macmama

VIP Member
Soph, hun. Just tell us what your Tattle name is already. Just come clean and join us.

Boris Johnson’s still open on the MODS thread if you want him.

• Haha

Laurend

she wrote that
For Hincher lurking just proof that she’s not your friend. Her aim is to get as much as she can out of this and then log off for good. It won’t be ‘trolls’ that chase her away it will be the fact that she’s finished fleecing you and wants to enjoy her millions.
THIS!!!! This is what really fucking sealed it for me, pretending to be best friends with her followers and ‘where all in this together’ FUCK YOU. You’re gonna earn a shit load more money, probably release some more fucking shite books, try and get on some reality show and then fuck off Instagram and leave all you’re fans to pine for you.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I assume she’s referencing when we call her out on being irresponsible/ downright dangerous with ronnieblesshim or when we call her narcissistic for making every moment ‘captured’ with him about her. So she’s trying to refute it all by saying he’s her world and she would never do any of what we’re saying so it's therefore all lies?

That’s my initial reading of it but yep it’s a very odd way to say it 🤔
That’s assuming the son she is talking about is actually Ronnie, and not the dog 😂

• Haha

Pinchers

Chatty Member
I've read it all wrong.I thought she cheated?
Must of missed something.
She met him at work. He was her boss. She shagged the boss (who was in a relationship). They became an item. It got awkward. She left and became a “hairdresser”. Then they lived happily ever after

• Haha

Hizzlelizzle

Its no wonder Jamie has to be there all the time pretending he's Arnie and giving it his best 'hasta la vesta'!😂
Hasta la vesta...... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When she had her strop you could tell it was to get the “You OK hun?” messages just like an insecure 15 year old child. She’s not 15 so it’s time to cut that out.

Seeing that she’s been posting and taking over other people’s posts (especially the one of Rex walking) has really shown what a piece of work she is. She’s chosen the accounts that she knows he fans follow, so will try and get her attention there.

Coming here and reading everything over the past few days has just cemented for me what I‘ve thought for a while - nothing adds up with her.....

Has really bad anxiety, but can go to Brussels and the likeand mix with new “people” without a mention of nerves.
The amount of stuff she has just laying around the house to do lockdown projects makes you wonder where she hides it all until she’s ready to use it.
No one can “forget” the amount of eBay crap she claims she forgets until it turn.
Says she’s just a girl who likes cleaning her house and doesn’t do it for the money.... but Vestlife has been allowed to take a (normally unpaid) sabbatical from work.
The changes to the kitchen that she just happened to decide on and Then get someone to come in and do it within a couple of days.
The wardrobe of clothes, shoes and bags that don’t feature any of the expensive looking outfits she’s worn for appearances.

I thought it was just me at first being a Negative Nancy, but I’m so glad I found out about this page to realise it might not just be in my head!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blackjack2

VIP Member
For any new tattlers who may not have seen these. Here's sweet innocent little owld Soph from Maldon "village" showing her true colours, pre the hinch mania. #meangirl 😂
Little old Soph on the tube who went to London on a train and put it on insta stories because little old Soph was scared more lies lies lies like she’d never done it before

• Haha

Klootzak

🙋🙋🙋 Me. Not that I was a massive Hinch fan, watched her insta stories a couple of times a wk and on a few of the pages on FB, mainly just for cleaning hacks to make my life easier 😂 fed up to the back teeth of ppl saying 'I've hinched my house today' ...it's called Cleaning Karen, f@cking Cleaning! Mrs Hinch did not invent it FFS. Saw the post on Mrs Hinch made me do it, about her flouncing off insta and read about Tattle and came for a look. Been hooked for the past 24hrs and feel that I have found my kin. Particularly fav so far is the quote "wanking off her taps" 😂😂😂 dead.
I feel like you just reached into my head, took all of my thoughts in the last 24 hours and wrote them down! 🤣🤣

this is my addiction. My calling if you will.
🤣❤ATV

• Heart
  • Haha

keytotruth

VIP Member
Cannot stand this overuse of #bekind these days. #bekind come from a tragic event where a talented woman had her private life plastered (incorrectly) all over the tabloids and was villified for something she had not yet been proven guilty of. #bekind was to remind people to treat others with compassion and remind the tabloids of the damage they can do to someone.

These influencers who use it in response to being asked questions they don't like, being held accountable for their 'influencing' or have innaccuracies pointed out drive me MAD.
It’s like u can’t have an opinion now if u dare to disagree it’s all be kind or if can’t say anything nice don’t say anything

J88

I honestly didn't ever jotice Jamie and the best thing until being here 🤣

Oh for fuck sake. I've had a drink. Jamie and the best thing I meant

Jamie and the VEST thing. For fffff....

• Haha

SweetNSour

I honestly think she and vestlife are good parents. What I really struggled with is her pre-records and her mundane content. The last straw was finding out about her lockdown BBQ. I cannot wait to hear about Ronblesshim's birthday and I know there'll be lots of tattle Bingo's!

• Haha
  • Wow