Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Has anyone ever THAUGHT" 😂 😂 😂 😂

I've just turned blue trying to read that with no punctuation. I'm exhausted, use some commas love. And learn to spell "carnt" before spouting inane drivel.
I know! Also, she said something like: does anyone not think she wants to just be a normal mum/ wife and not splashed all over Insta?
No. No, I don't think that. She literally bought her way into this platform and it's all one constant sales technique. No-one asked her, she wasn't invited. She plastered herself and her defenceless baby's naked body all over the show as a choice.
She could duck off just as easily if she's had enough. But we all know she wants more freebies and goodies, ironically, at any cost!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My little ones first birthday is not long after Ron Ron’s am I supposed to be planning her a huge party she won’t remember and encourage everyone to mingle 🙄 Hinch coming in as mum of the year again making us normal people feel crappy 😂 😆

Then again she thinks she’s a primark version of a kardashian 😂
My 3 year olds is on the 14th and it won't be anything like Wonwons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s the 21st June so just over 3 weeks time, well you can have 6 people over to your garden from Monday so by RonRons bday it will probably be free for all so that’s why she’s planning a big bash
Aaawwww wee Ron Ron shares the same birthday as my little grandaughter she’s 2 on the 21/06/20

Reactions: 1
That won’t be good enough for sophlora 😂 ronnielonglegsblessimhastooftsandfootz will probably have light up letters a firework display, clowns, trapeze artists, lion tamers, and fire eaters. Only the vest for the first born prince of the little village of Maldon
All in grey though. Can you get grey lions ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How did people come up with a troll upset her? By her post it is clearly someone knows and is or was close to.

Reactions: 15
Please someone fill her mind map I’m too busy atm what a hoot or toot even ‘toot toot Yh’

That’s the funny thing. Literally nothing has happened 😂 she manages to make drama from nothing. She posted some bullshit cryptic message about someone taking advantage of her. Then Onslow took the dog for a night time walk ( yes the dog actually went out! I mean proper OUT OUT!! ) then she went missing for 36hrs, but still managed to like tit and comment on other people’s pages about herself. Meanwhile the Hinch Zombie’s are all foaming at the gash wondering where she is.

This is all from a 30 year old woman that has a child. Embarrassing
FOAMING AT THE GASH

hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahah fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was a massive hinch fan.but since the other night after melt down, had to admit she a selfish attention seeking witch #sorrynotsorry

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I don’t think the hinchers realise many of us were hinchers until we saw past her bs and lies were not trolls we just can’t stand her taking advantage of people and trying to come off as snow white.

The hole in the wall lie?
The Audi lie?
The her parents don’t have a bbq but ones photographed in their garden lie?
The bib clean when she used a totally different bib as her after photo?

She will play this AWOL then come back flogging something it’s to manipulate them into thinking it would really cheer her up HINCHERS do not fall for her lies she doesn’t see you as anything but a pound sign.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.